AbebeB
Member+

ኦሮሞ ስለ አባይ ግድብ አይመለከተውም። የታፈነው ጀግናችን አብዲ ረጋሣ አሁኑኑ መፈታት አለበት።

Post by AbebeB » 05 Mar 2020, 20:45

ኦሮሞ ስለ አባይ ግድብ አይመለከተውም። የታፈነው ጀግናችን አብዲ ረጋሣ አሁኑኑ መፈታት አለበት።

Lakeshore

Re: ኦሮሞ ስለ አባይ ግድብ አይመለከተውም። የታፈነው ጀግናችን አብዲ ረጋሣ አሁኑኑ መፈታት አለበት።

Post by Lakeshore » 06 Mar 2020, 10:38

That is what we were telling you galla doesn’t matter in any matter of Ethiopia with their current mental staus until they upgraded themselves to the modern day human and argue on the substance of the current situation it is rather than believing in fake history and hack it nmocent people with machet ,the right thing to keep them selves away from complicated things . Just follow your donkey [deleted] as usual

Menga

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Mar 2020, 18:32

Lakeshore wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 10:38
That is what we were telling you galla doesn’t matter in any matter of Ethiopia with their current mental staus until they upgraded themselves to the modern day human and argue on the substance of the current situation it is rather than believing in fake history and hack it nmocent people with machet ,the right thing to keep them selves away from complicated things . Just follow your donkey [deleted] as usual

Menga
Lakeshore

in this case i dont support AbabB but he have a point .. why should the oromo die if the Amhara telling them Nile river doesnt belong to them or Nile dam is not theirs ...

do u remember the buda Amhara telling the golden if Eritrea start war they will side with Eritrea and attack the golden now how soon you forget .. now u want the Golden to side with you if Egypt start a war...

u see Amhara even the Dam is not your business it is totally out of your region ... u r not more owner then the oromo u should learn to be humble ...and respect each ethnic try to understand their pain instead of trying to insult them

by the way the oromo river also contributed for Nile river so to Golden river also contributing to Nile river to make it bigger river

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 06 Mar 2020, 19:16

Ethoash wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 18:32
Lakeshore wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 10:38

Menga
Lakeshore

in this case i dont support AbabB but he have a point .. why should the oromo die if the Amhara telling them Nile river doesnt belong to them or Nile dam is not theirs ...

do u remember the buda Amhara telling the golden if Eritrea start war they will side with Eritrea and attack the golden now how soon you forget .. now u want the Golden to side with you if Egypt start a war...

u see Amhara even the Dam is not your business it is totally out of your region ... u r not more owner then the oromo u should learn to be humble ...and respect each ethnic try to understand their pain instead of trying to insult them

by the way the oromo river also contributed for Nile river so to Golden river also contributing to Nile river to make it bigger river
Ethoash,
Amhara's behavior is always puzzling. Not only for the case of Nile but in all regards. They are shouting only to overcome their shouting addiction. Do you know that they have nothing they share to Nile river, i.e., their share is negligible? Nile water tributaries (not less that 85%) are from Oromia. Yet Amhara's shout is even more than one owning 100%. kkkk

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 06 Mar 2020, 19:34

AbebeB wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 19:16
Ethoash,
Amhara's behavior is always puzzling. Not only for the case of Nile but in all regards. They are shouting only to overcome their shouting addiction. Do you know that they have nothing they share to Nile river, i.e., their share is negligible? Nile water tributaries (not less that 85%) are from Oromia. Yet Amhara's shout is even more than one owning 100%. kkkk
Abede - Thanks for you acknowledgment; you clearly contradicted yourself.

Oromo are in Arat Kilo; Oromo "own" 85% of the Nile flow; isn't it ironic then for you to post a thread with such a bummer title?

Sorry to say this but, only one who feels inferior would do such a thing; no self respecting Oromo I know of will post such a thread. If you have a beef with Amhara, do it on your own time; not in the majority Ethiopians interest.

I can understand a minority group falling for such a trap but, for a "majority", it is an utter nonsense.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 06 Mar 2020, 19:45

Dawi wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 19:34
AbebeB wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 19:16
Ethoash,
Abede - Thanks for you acknowledgment; you clearly contradicted yourself.

Oromo are in Arat Kilo; Oromo "own" 85% of the Nile flow; isn't it ironic then for you to post a thread with such a bummer title?

Sorry to say this but, only one who feels inferior would do such a thing; no self respecting Oromo I know of will post such a thread. If you have a beef with Amhara, do it on your own time; not in the majority Ethiopians interest.

I can understand a minority group falling for such a trap but, for a "majority", it is an utter nonsense.
Dawi,

Where is my contradicting statement? Did I say those in 4 kilo are Oromos? That is your term, but no Oromo is saying such. They are there by the name of Oromo, period! That is why I said your (habesha people such Dani_W) understanding seems a kind alluded to ዘጠነኛው ሺህ type of thinking.

“Sorry to say this but, only one who feels inferior would do such a thing; no self…”. Yes sorry for yourself.

I know who we Oromos are. We are the winner generation of Oromo nation sending the leper Amharas like you to their street vendor (begging) job. Okay?

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 06 Mar 2020, 19:55

Etho [deleted]

you are trying to be a smart [deleted] but i can understand agamido's stench from a kilometer. Here is the thing per your argument " on the title Abede wrote abay is nothing for Gala" however, you said with your usual filthy mouth that 85% of nile is in Gala region. Since Galla like to say everything Kegna
including Minnesota in us, the reason is Mana means in Galligna ant (akest) and suta means in Galligna house (bet) and when you read together
minesota means in galligna Manasutta means my aunts house and many Galla leave there therefor it belongs to the Galla ppls, so how come they don't want Abay and stand for it with ethiopian ppls.

My point here is don't try to be a smart [deleted] you are an ignorant agmido who lived off of the looted ethiopian ppls money and spend all of your days typing garbage. Stop fulling yourself

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 06 Mar 2020, 20:05

Lakeshore wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 19:55
Etho [deleted]

you are trying to be a smart [deleted] but i can understand agamido's stench from a kilometer. Here is the thing per your argument " on the title Abede wrote abay is nothing for Gala" however, you said with your usual filthy mouth that 85% of nile is in Gala region. Since Galla like to say everything Kegna
including Minnesota in us, the reason is Mana means in Galligna ant (akest) and suta means in Galligna house (bet) and when you read together
minesota means in galligna Manasutta means my aunts house and many Galla leave there therefor it belongs to the Galla ppls, so how come they don't want Abay and stand for it with ethiopian ppls.

My point here is don't try to be a smart [deleted] you are an ignorant agmido who lived off of the looted ethiopian ppls money and spend all of your days typing garbage. Stop fulling yourself
Lakeshore,
አማራ ጤባ ነው የምንለው ያለ ምክንያት አይደለም። አንተን ያዬ ሁሉን አማራ አየና ነው።

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 06 Mar 2020, 20:19

Abebe b, you are not doing better than Ethoash in the contradiction aspect. Your headlines shouts about Oromos not being stakeholders in the Abay dam issue. A few minutes later you broke the news to the world that the Oromos have infact an 85 percent of share of the Nile that the dam is being built upon. My friend you are in the process of dissolving within your own contradiction. No matter how you have been formed, I do not think you would stand the contradiction within yourself. Maybe Abebe b is not lucky enough to witness the marching of OLA to Meneilik palace. My mistake to Aratkilo palace.

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 Mar 2020, 20:21

እስከ አሁን ከዚህ መረጃ ፎረም ላይ በሀቅ ኦሮሞ የሆነ ስለ ዐባይ ግድብ ይሁን ሌላ አገራዊ ጉዳይ ላይ አላየሁም - አላነበብኩም። እራሳቸውን ኦሮሞ አድርገው የሚቀባጥሩ የትግሬ ወያኔዎች አሉ - ለምሣሌ AbebeB,Ethoash, yabello, Dawi, Mengedi Halfi ከዚህ ፎረም ላይ ምን ጉዳይ አላቸው። ከሃዲያን ናቸው። የጅብ ዘመድ የለውም - ሆድ ብቻ ነው። ከግብፅ ጋር የክፉ ቀን ጦርነት ከመጣ መጀመሪያ እነርሱን ነው 40 መግረፍ ያለብን።

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 06 Mar 2020, 21:17

Abere wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 20:21
እስከ አሁን ከዚህ መረጃ ፎረም ላይ በሀቅ ኦሮሞ የሆነ ስለ ዐባይ ግድብ ይሁን ሌላ አገራዊ ጉዳይ ላይ አላየሁም - አላነበብኩም። እራሳቸውን ኦሮሞ አድርገው የሚቀባጥሩ የትግሬ ወያኔዎች አሉ - ለምሣሌ AbebeB,Ethoash, yabello, Dawi, Mengedi Halfi ከዚህ ፎረም ላይ ምን ጉዳይ አላቸው። ከሃዲያን ናቸው። የጅብ ዘመድ የለውም - ሆድ ብቻ ነው። ከግብፅ ጋር የክፉ ቀን ጦርነት ከመጣ መጀመሪያ እነርሱን ነው 40 መግረፍ ያለብን።
Abere,
እናንተ (አማራ ነን ባዮች) ለሁሉም ብሔር ብሔረሰብ የምትለጥፉት መጥፎ ስም አላችሁ። ትግሬን ባንዳ፣ ኦሮሞን ተገጣይ፣ ሶማሌን ከሀዲ ወዘተ። እንዲያም ሆኖ የአማራን ዘር ሀረግ ማስረዳት አልቻላችሁም። ስለዚህ ተሳዳቢ ምላስና የሚጮህ አፍ ነው አማራ የምንለው ማለት ነው?

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 06 Mar 2020, 21:22

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 20:19
Abebe b, you are not doing better than Ethoash in the contradiction aspect. Your headlines shouts about Oromos not being stakeholders in the Abay dam issue. A few minutes later you broke the news to the world that the Oromos have infact an 85 percent of share of the Nile that the dam is being built upon. My friend you are in the process of dissolving within your own contradiction. No matter how you have been formed, I do not think you would stand the contradiction within yourself. Maybe Abebe b is not lucky enough to witness the marching of OLA to Meneilik palace. My mistake to Aratkilo palace.
Sam,

"Your headlines shouts about Oromos not being stakeholders in the Abay dam issue." You need to read between lines. It was both.

"A few minutes later you broke the news to the world that the Oromos have in fact an 85 percent of share of the Nile that the dam is being built upon." Such possession doesn't necessarily lead Oromo nation to war with any downstream nations.

"My friend you are in the process of dissolving within your own contradiction." why?

"Maybe Abebe b is not lucky enough to witness the marching of OLA to Meneilik palace. My mistake to Aratkilo palace." That is with an immediate effect. So I am not afraid of seeing it because of time. Okay?

You see how things are set into their respective meaning? Sorry for your failure to understand literature. Find some burger rooms and stay there.

Andertan

Post by Andertan » 06 Mar 2020, 21:27

WISHatam GALL OROMIA DOESNT EXIST THE REAL OROMIA IS BALE AND BORANA 16th century THE REST IS NEWLY LOOTED LANDS AMHARA OWNS 98,7% OF ABAY RIVER HAYQ TANA SIMIEN MOUNTIANS ARE THE greatest CONTRIBUTIONS VERY FEw rivers IN OROMIA CONTRIBUTE TO IT!

SFARI BALE