Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kerenite

Re: Eritrea: Who is the Dictator blaming for this?

Post by kerenite » 05 Mar 2020, 14:24

quindibu wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 13:37
Aurorae wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 12:48
Quidibu,

It means free elections, transparency, free speech, most of all, constitution drafted by the people for the people. Actually, despite the system imperfections, Eritreans enjoyed that in the forties. Traditionally, I am sure you know how our villages were administrated by baytos and and head of the village elected by the people historically. You are aware of Adkeme Melega, Higi endaba Hamassien, AkeleGuzay and Logo Chiwa laws in the past. The rest of Eritrea similar laws. Eritreans are democratic. The system in place is not congruent.
Let me get something out of the way first. No one argues against the need what you've enumerated above (namely, constitution, free election, free speech etc). And I strongly believe this isn't the right venue, for obvious reasons, to debate openly what is needed to be done in our country. But to be brief without getting into details, here is my take.

All rights are not equal.....Some rights trump others, self-preservation being one of the most important one. Eritrea has been in that mode (self-preservation) for the last two decades. I wouldn't worry about my toothache while a burglar is inside my house, threatening me and my family! It's important to view things within context. And I notice most of the grievances are focused on procedural democracy, what about the substantive?
Does free education consider as your right? Free health care? Infrastructure? Public Services, etc.......?

Having said that, we should encourage the government to widen the political space at our own pace. For starters, I would like to see the government release all political prisoners, particularly the higher ranking officials who have been in custody for the last two decades. Constitution should be, of course, the next step side by side with the building of institutions. Without the proper institutions, constitution doesn't worth the paper it's written on as we're witnessing in many African countries.

In order to do that, capable Eritreans, with different views, who have been sitting at the fence should come forward- articulating their ideas and visions to Eritreans without debasing our own values and morals. Respecting yourself is where the change should begin........
Nice bla...bla...ala higdefites

In a nutshell, your blabber can solely be summed up that you are warning eritreans to shut the fuuck up and embrace the current status quo until god knows when.

Inda hgdef, Kem Qedem yimeslekin gin wHij yiwesdekin. Eritreans worldwide and at home are saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...yiakil...kifaya.

Korakur issayas, perhaps this year heralds the end of your tyrannical rule. Subsequently, you korakurs will be dragged and brought to courts and of course you will confess....tegagina nerna..agagiyomuna... but it will be too late for you while you are equally responsible for the plight of eris.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 05 Mar 2020, 14:42

Zmeselo,

Awash calling the Eritrean leaders Agames does not serve his purpose. I wrote that many times. Eritrean leaders need to have thicker skin for leaders are always exposed to that. Presidents Clinton, Obama and Trump are called all kind of names. But, they stayed above it for that is what leadership is about. If he calls me Agame, it is not going to stick. BTW, all agames are not bad. Yes, we do have political problems but not people problems. TPLF and its doctrine is our problem, not the people of Tigray. Agame this agame that is childish.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 05 Mar 2020, 15:03

Aurorae wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 14:42
Zmeselo,

Awash calling the Eritrean leaders Agames does not serve his purpose. I wrote that many times. Eritrean leaders need to have thicker skin for leaders are always exposed to that. Presidents Clinton, Obama and Trump are called all kind of names. But, they stayed above it for that is what leadership is about. If he calls me Agame, it is not going to stick. BTW, all agames are not bad. Yes, we do have political problems but not people problems. TPLF and its doctrine is our problem, not the people of Tigray. Agame this agame that is childish.
Advise bushtino and all the other deqi komarit like Zombie etc. to stop labling anyone who opposes the savage rule of deqi komarit medhin berad as someone who is not Eritrean.
P.S. How come these in key positions in Eritrea are all of Tigrai origin?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Mar 2020, 15:11

Why do you ask, when you don't accept the answer anyway? We've responded to these queries many a time, but if someone is playing 'xemam', what's the point?

You're responsible, for your continious call for sanctions and isolation

How 'bout that?

Previous to the war, Eritrea's economy was growing 7-8% yearly.

Facts!!!!

Awash wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 14:19
Deqi komarit,
The question remains: who is responsible for these 30 years of stupidity that destroyed Eritrea and the Eritrean people?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Mar 2020, 15:15

Sebeytay, the y'aklawyan are Soros' stooges.

Don't make me post pics of Eritreans allover the world celebrating & telling you: go screw yourself!

kerenite wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 14:24
quindibu wrote:
Aurorae wrote:
Quidibu,

It means free elections, transparency, free speech, most of all, constitution drafted by the people for the people. Actually, despite the system imperfections, Eritreans enjoyed that in the forties. Traditionally, I am sure you know how our villages were administrated by baytos and and head of the village elected by the people historically. You are aware of Adkeme Melega, Higi endaba Hamassien, AkeleGuzay and Logo Chiwa laws in the past. The rest of Eritrea similar laws. Eritreans are democratic. The system in place is not congruent.
Let me get something out of the way first. No one argues against the need what you've enumerated above (namely, constitution, free election, free speech etc). And I strongly believe this isn't the right venue, for obvious reasons, to debate openly what is needed to be done in our country. But to be brief without getting into details, here is my take.

All rights are not equal.....Some rights trump others, self-preservation being one of the most important one. Eritrea has been in that mode (self-preservation) for the last two decades. I wouldn't worry about my toothache while a burglar is inside my house, threatening me and my family! It's important to view things within context. And I notice most of the grievances are focused on procedural democracy, what about the substantive?
Does free education consider as your right? Free health care? Infrastructure? Public Services, etc.......?

Having said that, we should encourage the government to widen the political space at our own pace. For starters, I would like to see the government release all political prisoners, particularly the higher ranking officials who have been in custody for the last two decades. Constitution should be, of course, the next step side by side with the building of institutions. Without the proper institutions, constitution doesn't worth the paper it's written on as we're witnessing in many African countries.

In order to do that, capable Eritreans, with different views, who have been sitting at the fence should come forward- articulating their ideas and visions to Eritreans without debasing our own values and morals. Respecting yourself is where the change should begin........
Nice bla...bla...ala higdefites

In a nutshell, your blabber can solely be summed up that you are warning eritreans to shut the fuuck up and embrace the current status quo until god knows when.

Inda hgdef, Kem Qedem yimeslekin gin wHij yiwesdekin. Eritreans worldwide and at home are saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...yiakil...kifaya.

Korakur issayas, perhaps this year heralds the end of your tyrannical rule. Subsequently, you korakurs will be dragged and brought to courts and of course you will confess....tegagina nerna..agagiyomuna... but it will be too late for you while you are equally responsible for the plight of eris.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 05 Mar 2020, 15:28

Aurorae - Spot On !!

When an observant Eritrean who cares deeply for his/her people starts to honestly assess the Eritrean situation, the blind followers of Isayas get unleashed to squash that person for speaking out and pointing out the problems Eritrea faces.

The disgusting and hypocrites will haul agame this and agame that. Finally, one has to call them out for what they are and who they are because they only care about Isayas and his power, not Eritrea and the Eritrean People.

Isayas in his own words admitted that both Port Massawa and Assab are no longer the Pearl of the Red Sea, and he also admitted that Education in Eritrea failed miserably. The Disgusting and hypocrites are like "see no evil hear no evil".
Literary "ዓይንና ከንቁርና ኣይጸልኡን"

The same people (most of them) agree with what you wrote in private, but would come out barking against what they agreed in private when they are out in the open.

Really disgusting !!

quindibu wrote:
Aurorae wrote:
Quidibu,

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 05 Mar 2020, 15:38

Aurorae - Spot On and Thank you !!

When an observant Eritrean who cares deeply for his/her people starts to honestly assess the Eritrean situation, the blind followers of Isayas get unleashed to squash that person for speaking out and pointing out the problems Eritrea faces.

The disgusting and hypocrites will haul agame this and agame that. Finally, one has to call them out for what they are and who they are because they only care about Isayas and his power, not Eritrea and the Eritrean People.

Isayas in his own words admitted that both Port Massawa and Assab are no longer the Pearl of the Red Sea, and he also admitted that Education in Eritrea failed miserably. The Disgusting and hypocrites are like "see no evil hear no evil".

The same people (most of them) agree with what you wrote in private but when they are out in the open with the public, they would come out barking against what they agreed in private .

Really disgusting !!

Aurorae wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 12:07
Zmeselo, Pushkin and Temt, guys, you are not doing a service to the Eritrean people by calling the message deliverer agame this agame that. Defend the president with valid ideas.
My take,
Mr. President, doing the same thing and expecting different result is madness. (Einstein). If Massawa is no longer the pearl of the RedSea, you are supposed to help make it the pearl of the RedSea. Otherwise, you have to give another person, chosen by the people to make it the pearl of the RedSea. Otherwise, what you are telling us is, Eritrea can not sustain itself, meaning, independence was wrong. I don't believe that is what you are insinuating, but educated guess could be against you. I don't believe you are working for Ethiopia either. If that is the case, Eritrea does not deserve independence in the first place. In the eighties, you promised the people of Eritrea, democratic rule, yet you denied the Eritrean people democratic rule for the last thirty years. Now, what are you telling the Eritrean people ? It breaks my heart to see Eritreans flocking to Ethiopia and beyond for a better life. Please spare your son from this hellish political game. Give the Eritrean people a chance for democratic rule, God knows the children of Eritrea paid so much with blood for a productive change.
Last edited by Sabur on 05 Mar 2020, 19:44, edited 1 time in total.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 05 Mar 2020, 15:48

Sabur wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 15:38

The same people (most of them) agree with what you wrote in private, but would come out barking against what they agreed in private when they are out in the open with the public.

Really disgusting !!

Shush Agame boy!

Did I hear someone say 'I would have smacked the STUPIDITY out of you, but you would be left with NOTHING!' Moron!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 05 Mar 2020, 16:44

Moron, I'm calling for sanctions right now. You stupid idiot. The savage Agame junta who cooks Eritreans alive and practices slavery should not just be sanctioned, should but be brought to justice in the ICC. Moron, read the latest:
Eritrea: UN Decries Lack of Reforms and Widespread Abuse in Eritrea

Voice of America (Washington, DC) By Lisa Schlein

Geneva — A U.N. investigator is condemning an Eritrean crackdown on fundamental freedoms and religious practice in a new report, as well as the country’s harsh, indefinite military service and widespread abuse.

Hopes that Eritrea, which has been accused of human-rights abuses, would institute reforms after it signed a historic peace agreement with Ethiopia in 2018 have not materialized.  If anything, a U.N. report on its human rights situation has found widespread human rights violations, including arbitrary arrest, enforced disappearances, sexual violence and torture...
https://allafrica.com/stories/202003020 ... uNzaxPQgS8
Zmeselo wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 15:11
Why do you ask, when you don't accept the answer anyway? We've responded to these queries many a time, but if someone is playing 'xemam', what's the point?

How 'bout that?

Facts!!!!

Awash wrote:
Deqi komarit,
The question remains: who is responsible for these 30 years of stupidity that destroyed Eritrea and the Eritrean people?

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 05 Mar 2020, 16:50

Zombie,
Listen to the lying Agame wedi komarit
Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Mar 2020, 17:09

So all Eritreans collectively should suffer, because you claim he does this or that?

Why aren't you man enough to take him out, instead? I'm not stopping you!

Oops, wrong question. :lol:

You possess neither the balls, nor the nationality neccessary.
Awash wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 16:44
Moron, I'm calling for sanctions right now. You stupid idiot. The savage Agame junta who cooks Eritreans alive and practices slavery should not just be sanctioned, should but be brought to justice in the ICC. Moron, read the latest:
Eritrea: UN Decries Lack of Reforms and Widespread Abuse in Eritrea

Voice of America (Washington, DC) By Lisa Schlein

Geneva — A U.N. investigator is condemning an Eritrean crackdown on fundamental freedoms and religious practice in a new report, as well as the country’s harsh, indefinite military service and widespread abuse.

Hopes that Eritrea, which has been accused of human-rights abuses, would institute reforms after it signed a historic peace agreement with Ethiopia in 2018 have not materialized.  If anything, a U.N. report on its human rights situation has found widespread human rights violations, including arbitrary arrest, enforced disappearances, sexual violence and torture...
https://allafrica.com/stories/202003020 ... uNzaxPQgS8
Zmeselo wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 15:11

How 'bout that?

Facts!!!!

Awash wrote:
Deqi komarit,

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 05 Mar 2020, 18:43

quindibu - ቁርዲድ - Blood Sucking Tick Parasite.

You could not change the view of Eritrean People have on the adventures of the dictator Isayas that lead Eritrea to disaster and the Eritrean People to suffer. You could not change the view the Eritrean people have on the dictator Isayas "One Man Show" that lead Eritrea to become the fastest Emptying Country in the world. You could not change the view of the Eritrean People have now about the dictator plans to Empty Eritrea out its Own Citizens.

Only the Blood Sucking Tick Parasites - ቁርዲድ - like you would deny facts on the ground to support the Blood Sücker dictator Isayas.

quindibu - ቁርዲድ - A Blood Sucking Tick Parasite.

quindibu wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 15:48
Sabur wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 15:38

The same people (most of them) agree with what you wrote in private, but would come out barking against what they agreed in private when they are out in the open with the public.

Really disgusting !!

Shush Agame boy!

Did I hear someone say 'I would have smacked the STUPIDITY out of you, but you would be left with NOTHING!' Moron!
Last edited by Sabur on 05 Mar 2020, 23:10, edited 1 time in total.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 05 Mar 2020, 22:48

The lying tyrant is exposed.
Please wait, video is loading...