Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

የትግሬ ስጋ ቤት፣ የጎጃሜ አልባሽ የለውም ሲባል ታቃላችሁ?!!

Post by Horus » 05 Mar 2020, 01:03

ጎጃሜን አልባሽ ካደረክው እሱ ራሱ ይገናኛታል !! ትግሬን ስጋ ቤት፣ ግምጃ ቤት ካረክው እሱ ራሱ ሰርቆ ይጨርሰዋል ። አያችሁ አይደል የዎያኔ ግምጃ ቤቶች የቸበቸቡት የታሪክ ዘውድና መስቀላል መስቀል !! ጉድኮ ነው !!

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: የትግሬ ስጋ ቤት፣ የጎጃሜ አልባሽ የለውም ሲባል ታቃላችሁ?!!

Post by Horus » 05 Mar 2020, 01:10

ይህ ሲራክ የሚባል ሰው ድሮ እንግሊዝ የነበር በዎይናኤ ኢራን የኢትዮጵያ ኤምባሲ የቀጠሩት አድር ባይ ከሆነ ምንም አያስደንቅም !! ይህ ባለ ሃብት ኢትዮጵያዊ ግ ን ገና የምኒልክ ኒሻን መሸልም አለበት

Fillmore88

Post by Fillmore88 » 05 Mar 2020, 11:38

ወንድሜ HORUS

አይ የጉራጌ ነገር እስቲ ስራ ስራ ተረቱን ለዓማራ ተው
የጎጃሜ ስጋ ቤት
የትግሬ አጋፋሪ
የጉራጌ ግምጃ ቤት

Mahlana

Post by Mahlana » 05 Mar 2020, 12:36

እናትህ ትበዳ አንተ ጥምብ!!
ጉራጌ ሌሎችን በስርቆት ሲያማ አይገርምም!!! ሌባ የኩሊ ልጅ!!!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 05 Mar 2020, 12:59

Horus wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 01:03
ጎጃሜን አልባሽ ካደረክው እሱ ራሱ ይገናኛታል !! ትግሬን ስጋ ቤት፣ ግምጃ ቤት ካረክው እሱ ራሱ ሰርቆ ይጨርሰዋል ። አያችሁ አይደል የዎያኔ ግምጃ ቤቶች የቸበቸቡት የታሪክ ዘውድና መስቀላል መስቀል !! ጉድኮ ነው !!
Kemal sedi gurage

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 05 Mar 2020, 13:15

I wonder where the stupid "Selam/" is right now?
She/he always blindly supported this old racist [deleted].
I always call on this guy tribal tendencies hidden under Ethiopian name.
And now, everyone happen to know who this guy is.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 05 Mar 2020, 13:46

It is senseless to believe people of a given tribe always share a common characteristics. This is a belief what the tribal politics doctors have tried to indoctrinate Ethiopians with. People mostly think and act individually. To believe, and try to convince others to believe, a given tribe thinks, behaves, does everything collectively, totally ignoring individual decision making , is like dancing to the music Sebhat Nega composed.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Mar 2020, 14:05

That’s an archaic and idiotic analogy. You collectively insulted two tribes at the same time. I want you to apologize right now. I will wait for your response.
Horus wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 01:03

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Mar 2020, 14:09

Abdelaziz or Present or whoever you are - Why did you single me out? Any sane person would criticize that kind of rubbish statement. I don’t give a damn whether he is a Gurage, Tigre, Amhara, Oromo or Eritrean. I real don’t. It’s wrong and unacceptable to generalize people. Having said that, I should remind you that I still hate Woyanes.
simbe11 wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 13:15

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 05 Mar 2020, 14:33

Horus wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 01:10
ይህ ሲራክ የሚባል ሰው ድሮ እንግሊዝ የነበር በዎይናኤ ኢራን የኢትዮጵያ ኤምባሲ የቀጠሩት አድር ባይ ከሆነ ምንም አያስደንቅም !! ይህ ባለ ሃብት ኢትዮጵያዊ ግ ን ገና የምኒልክ ኒሻን መሸልም አለበት
present wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 08:26
Horus,
Can I conclude you hate Gojames? Because you're too smart to generalize. What's going on here. Would you accept some stupi'd says out there about Gurages? Do they truly represent Gurages?
present,

That was the first question that came to my mind as well however, after looking at what he wrote closely mainly "ሲራክ የሚባል ሰው ድሮ እንግሊዝ የነበር በዎይናኤ ኢራን የኢትዮጵያ ኤምባሲ የቀጠሩት አድር ባይ", I trust Horus was mainly wanting to use an anecdotal evidence; evidence collected in an informal manner, looking at the corrupt TPLF/EPRDF (1) officials. We have yet to see how EPRDF (2) (p2) fairs. So far so good! Dr. Abiy is weeding them out slowly.

Amharic sayings generalize to make a point but, if you're a truly confident individual, you don't need to take them personally nor seriously; it's more of a way of making one smile. Thanks to "ethnic federation" of Ethiopia everybody is too sensitive to all ethnic jokes these days.
Horus wrote:

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 05 Mar 2020, 16:02

Keeping calling me whatever whoever you want to call me.
I don't change my name and my stand.
The only problem I have with racist/tribalsit people, regardless of your origin.
If you hate TPLF and love OLF, you are the d\same piece of shiiiit for me.
I call out Horus for his Gurage tribalist mind. You always jump to defend him.
That makes you him. You and Horus have no moral to bad mouth even the worst person ever walked on earth, Meles Zenawi.
Because you are his breeds.
Selam/ wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 14:09
Abdelaziz or Present or whoever you are - Why did you single me out? Any sane person would criticize that kind of rubbish statement. I don’t give a damn whether he is a Gurage, Tigre, Amhara, Oromo or Eritrean. I real don’t. It’s wrong and unacceptable to generalize people. Having said that, I should remind you that I still hate Woyanes.
simbe11 wrote:

Fitawrari Meshesha

Post by Fitawrari Meshesha » 05 Mar 2020, 18:12

Horus the gurage listro now you started with Gotham

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Mar 2020, 19:03

I kind of feel dirty whenever I respond to your garbage. I am not surprised how quickly you cried foul because that’s what you always do regardless what Horus writes.

It’s absolutely okay to educate others about his tribe if that’s what he knows best. It doesn’t bother me at all as long as the information provided is undistorted and not meant to disparage others. In fact, it’s a sign of open-mindedness and self-confidence specially if the author accommodates feedbacks and encourages others to tell their stories. I agree though that he has overstepped the boundary of bluntness this time. It’s just a bad joke. But hey, we all do such things all the time. So, calm down mfkr.
simbe11 wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 16:02
The only problem I have with racist/tribalsit people, regardless of your origin.
That makes you him. You and Horus have no moral to bad mouth even the worst person ever walked on earth, Meles Zenawi.
Selam/ wrote:
simbe11 wrote:
Last edited by Selam/ on 05 Mar 2020, 19:07, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Mar 2020, 19:07

Hmmmmm “... taking it personally...” Kind of coded riddle!

present wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 16:29
Dawi,
I am not taking it persoanly at all. Like you said, it's kind of a joke. Especially it being coming from Horus, it has to be a joke!
Dawi wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 14:33
Horus wrote:
present wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 08:26
Horus,
Can I conclude you hate Gojames? Because you're too smart to generalize. What's going on here. Would you accept some stupi'd says out there about Gurages? Do they truly represent Gurages?
present,

That was the first question that came to my mind as well however, after looking at what he wrote closely mainly "ሲራክ የሚባል ሰው ድሮ እንግሊዝ የነበር በዎይናኤ ኢራን የኢትዮጵያ ኤምባሲ የቀጠሩት አድር ባይ", I trust Horus was mainly wanting to use an anecdotal evidence; evidence collected in an informal manner, looking at the corrupt TPLF/EPRDF (1) officials. We have yet to see how EPRDF (2) (p2) fairs. So far so good! Dr. Abiy is weeding them out slowly.

Amharic sayings generalize to make a point but, if you're a truly confident individual, you don't need to take them personally nor seriously; it's more of a way of making one smile. Thanks to "ethnic federation" of Ethiopia everybody is too sensitive to all ethnic jokes these days.
Horus wrote:

Fitawrari Meshesha

Post by Fitawrari Meshesha » 05 Mar 2020, 19:51

Hours the gurage listro has a inferior complex for gojjam because goje pu$sy is the sweetest taste like fresh apple and smell like rose even not washed i would [deleted] it dry

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 05 Mar 2020, 20:38

Selam/ wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 19:03

I kind of feel dirty whenever I respond to your garbage. I am not surprised how quickly you cried foul because that’s what you always do regardless what Horus writes.

It’s absolutely okay to educate others about his tribe if that’s what he knows best. It doesn’t bother me at all as long as the information provided is undistorted and not meant to disparage others. In fact, it’s a sign of open-mindedness and self-confidence specially if the author accommodates feedbacks and encourages others to tell their stories. I agree though that he has overstepped the boundary of bluntness this time. It’s just a bad joke. But hey, we all do such things all the time. So, calm down mfkr.
simbe11 wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
simbe11 wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Mar 2020, 21:04

simbe11 wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 20:38
Selam/ wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 19:03

simbe11 wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
simbe11 wrote:

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 05 Mar 2020, 23:35

ብዙዎቻችሁ ብዙ አላችሁ እንጂ አባባሉንም የያዛችሁት አልመሰልኝም ። አንደኛ ይህ እኔ የፈጥርኩት አባባል አይደለም ፤ ድሮ ጥምት የተባለ ነገር ነው ። ሁለተኛ ጎጃሜ ሴክስ ይወዳል ወይም ለዕልቷን ተኛት ማለት ምኑ ላይ ነው ስድብነቱ ። ስለ ዎይኔ ሌብነት የማታውቁ ከሆነ ይመቻችሁ እላለሁ ። ኬር !!

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 06 Mar 2020, 00:18

You’re one despicable brainless goon.
Some say you were just wrong to say what you said and expected your explanation. Here you come defending you stench.
“Maferia”
Horus wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 23:35
ብዙዎቻችሁ ብዙ አላችሁ እንጂ አባባሉንም የያዛችሁት አልመሰልኝም ። አንደኛ ይህ እኔ የፈጥርኩት አባባል አይደለም ፤ ድሮ ጥምት የተባለ ነገር ነው ። ሁለተኛ ጎጃሜ ሴክስ ይወዳል ወይም ለዕልቷን ተኛት ማለት ምኑ ላይ ነው ስድብነቱ ። ስለ ዎይኔ ሌብነት የማታውቁ ከሆነ ይመቻችሁ እላለሁ ። ኬር !!

Fitawrari Meshesha

Post by Fitawrari Meshesha » 06 Mar 2020, 00:24

We just witness the extreme inferior complex of Hours the gurage listro For gojjam. I could eat goje pu$sy All day especially if not even not washed for a few days .