Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Dawi

Nevada's Congressman Steven Horsford, for standing for a just, equitable, balanced use of Ethiopia's GERD (Great job!)

Post by Dawi » 04 Mar 2020, 03:24

I am proud of the Congressman; he grilled the Treasury Secretary, I am glad he stopped him from mumbling anymore.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Nevada's Congressman Steven Horsford, for standing for a just, equitable, balanced use of Ethiopia's GERD (Great job

Post by Ethoash » 04 Mar 2020, 20:37

Dawit,

who first tell Dr. abiy to go to USA... when they first suggested by Egypt they should have reject it .. even without knowing the reason.. if u agree what your opp. suggest u lose half way .. now the question is how in hell u come out of this...

the Trump guy told us in this video we should not fill the dam .. the reason is we going to kill 700,000 or million people .. the dam must be investigated and the deal must be cut in order for us to fill.. now it is waste of time to argue USA have no business in our business they will fk us up...

instead we should be smart about it when we say no to super power.. first learn the art of deal.. never say NO! but always suggested alternative that favor you... in this case
'
when bully Trump said no filling the dam.. you have to say YES, with condition u have to say Egypt must stop building 60 billion new city until we have a deal.. i know this is not the part of the deal but where did Egypt get the water to build 60 billion dollar project to house 6 million people where did the water coming from Nile if that the case let have the deal first before Egypt start the project...

here egypt doesnt even stop one second building this new city hence they will not stop hence they will say no .. then we get them we r not the one who said no to the side deal ... if they stop the new project they will be bankrupted hence they will make deal faster ..

even if they said yes to this we have to tell them they cant start new project without telling Ethiopian government because this idiot try to export water to Israel, and Saudi while 10 million people dying in Ethiopia

Abere

Re: Nevada's Congressman Steven Horsford, for standing for a just, equitable, balanced use of Ethiopia's GERD (Great job

Post by Abere » 04 Mar 2020, 21:48

Ethoash,
በእርግጥ ዐብይ አህመድ ወደ እዚህ ስብሰባ እግሩን አንስቶ መምጣት አልነበረበትም። ምክንያቱም ማንም መሃይም ውጤቱ ምን ሊሆን እንዴሚችል ያውቃል። ግን ያማለት ደግሞ አንድ ጊዜ ስለተሳሳትህ ደግመህ ተሳሳት ማለት አይቻልም። የዐባይ ጉዳይ የትራምፕ ወይም የአሜሪካ ጉዳይ አይደለም። ኢትዮጵያ እንድህ በቀላሉ የምትታይ አገር አይደለችም - ቀላ የተገኘችው በወያኔ ብቻ ነው። እመነኝ ለግብፅ አናንስም።

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 04 Mar 2020, 22:16

Dawi wrote:
04 Mar 2020, 03:24
I am proud of the Congressman; he grilled the Treasury Secretary, I am glad he stopped him from mumbling anymore.
You inherently beggars are typical to hope and rely on what others have or do but not depend on your own ability. Garbage Amhara.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 05 Mar 2020, 14:53

AbebeB wrote:
04 Mar 2020, 22:16
Dawi wrote:
04 Mar 2020, 03:24
You inherently beggars are typical to hope and rely on what others have or do but not depend on your own ability. Garbage Amhara.
house n!gger,

So you go along with being bullied?

The Congressman is a field n!gger like "Amhara"! :P

Menelik (Adwa!) is a true black consciousness you moron! The Afro-American Congressman portrayed that and I am proud of him.