Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zreal

ጀነራል ፃድቃን ወ/ትንሳኤ ምን እያለ ነው?? ኢስያሳ፣ ኢሳያስ፣ ኢሳያስ፣ ኢሳያስ፣ ..... Why did ፃድቃን broke into Tears in the 1998-2000?

Post by Zreal » 02 Mar 2020, 22:02

ጀነራል ፃድቃን ወ/ትንሳኤ ኢስያሳ፣ ኢሳያስ፣ ኢሳያስ፣ ኢሳያስ፣ ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

'' ኢሳያስ ትግራይን ለመውረር ቢሞክር እኔን ጨምሮ አብዛኞቹ አዛዦች አለን'' ሌተናንት ጀነራል ፃድቃን ወ/ትንሳኤ ከኢትዮ-ፎረም ጋር ያደረጉት ቆይታ

- ኢሳያስ እምነት ጥለንበት ሳለ ወረረን ፡ ከዚያ ውጤቱ ሌላ ሆነ ባላሰበው መንገድ ጦርነቱ ተጠናቀቀ፣ ቂመኛ ነው ቂም ቋጥሯል

- በኢ/ያ ጉዳይ ምን አገባው ? መጀመሪያ የቤት ስራው ይስራ፣ወጣቶች በየቀኑ እየተሰደዱ እና ህዝቡ ጨቁኖ እያለ ስለ ኢ/ያ ይጨነቃል ።

- የትግራይ ህዝብ አሁን ጥርጣሬ አለው። ኢሳያስ ጦርነት ቢከፍት የፌዴራል መንግስቱ ለማን ያግዛል የሚል፣ግን ታሪካዊ Advantage እንዳለው መታወቅ ያለበት በጣም ብዙ አቅም አለው ።

Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by Zreal on 02 Mar 2020, 23:45, edited 2 times in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: ጀነራል ፃድቃን ወ/ትንሳኤ ምን እያለ ነው?? ኢስያሳ፣ ኢሳያስ፣ ኢሳያስ፣ ኢሳያስ፣ .....

Post by Fed_Up » 02 Mar 2020, 22:20

The cry General said what?? Hehehehe

All I hear is a cry of “help... help... help” to Ethiopians.

Just wait... we will smash them beyond repair.

He sounds scared...

Abere

Post by Abere » 02 Mar 2020, 22:23

አንተ ብሎ ፃዲቃን - እራስህን ኃጥዓን ብለህ ብትጠራ ይሻላል። መጀመሪያ ጫካ በነበራችሁ ጊዜ ለኢሳይያስ ምን ነበር ቃልገብታችሁ የፈረማችሁት ኢሳይያስ ወይስ እናንተ የትግሬ ወያኔዎች። ሞላጫ ወያኔ - ወያኔ እና የተልባ ስፍር እያደር ነው የሚንሸራተተው። እኔ ለኢሳይያስ አያገዝሁ አይደለም - ግን ይህን ሁሉ ጣጣ እና አበሳ ያመጣችሁብን ወያኔዎች እራሳችሁ ናቸሁ። እንዴ ኢትዮጵያዊያን በእራሳችሁ ብትኮሩ እና ብትተማመኑ ኖሮ ይኸ ሁሉ ድፍረት እና ትርምስ አይኖርም።

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Mar 2020, 22:35

Fed_Up wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 22:20
The cry General said what?? Hehehehe

All I hear is a cry of “help... help... help” to Ethiopians.

Just wait... we will smash them beyond repair.

He sounds scared...
Brainless, Tigray is still with qoshasha bloody forced unity Menelik Gojo. When you say help Ethiopia, come alone without the other six ethnics if you last one night. Does Tigray has any intention to fight against its people over half a million north Tigray youths living in south Tigray now and so many north Tigray nationalist youths mainly Hamassien and Akele Guzay people working hard to bring the divided people together Tigrayans want to see fight, the answer is no and no. But the crazy man Issayas starts war then south Tigray must go with full force and clean all the criminals and give the power to the Agaazians and the north Tigray who live in south Tigray and things will be bright future for both people but nightmare to Deqi Menelik because all the looted lands will be back and will feed Tigrayans not Amhara. The Agaazian nationalists from Hamassien and Akel are pushing to recover all looted lands by Menelik and Haileselassie era and they know the border more than the wishy washy south Tigray youths.

Abere

Post by Abere » 02 Mar 2020, 22:43

ምን መሬት አለህ - ዶሮ በጋን። 2 ሚልዮን ህዝብ እንዴት ሁኖ ነው አገሩ ሁሉ የእርሱ መሬት የሚሆነው። ቅዠታም ኅዳጣን። አገር መስረቅ ከሆነ እሩቅ ምስራቅ ሁሉ የእናንተ ነው - ሂዱ እና የሞኝ ፍቅር የእኛ አገር ነው ብላችሁ ሙጭጭ በሉ። መላቀቂያ ማጣት።

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Mar 2020, 22:55

Abere wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 22:43
ምን መሬት አለህ - ዶሮ በጋን። 2 ሚልዮን ህዝብ እንዴት ሁኖ ነው አገሩ ሁሉ የእርሱ መሬት የሚሆነው። ቅዠታም ኅዳጣን። አገር መስረቅ ከሆነ እሩቅ ምስራቅ ሁሉ የእናንተ ነው - ሂዱ እና የሞኝ ፍቅር የእኛ አገር ነው ብላችሁ ሙጭጭ በሉ። መላቀቂያ ማጣት።

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/OvHgDG-EdzM/hqde ... B9nbhVqKRg

King of Tsion and King of kings Yohannes said I am proud of Tigray from Ras Kasar to Angareb river to Alowuha Melash river to Metema Yohannes.

You cannot say brave Tigrayans when your lands are under the enemy and feeding the enemy children while Tigray children are in need of food??? Regain your lands named in Tigrigna by the original owners Agaazian Tigrayns and sing Tigrayans are brave. Thus far you are not brave but deceiver who tries to cheat your own soul by lying to your own soul.
Tigray lands looted by Amhara pending for their liberation. All names are pure Tigrigna Amhara does not know any word of Tigrigna and worked so hard to destroy Tigrigna language for 100 years let alone to name the language they hate and do not understand one word. If Oromo can claim Addis Ababa because the name is or was Fenfene, why not Tigray lands their name is still intact with the original named by their owners Agaazian Tigrayans???

Beja Mider side

• Metema Yohannes
• Tahtay Armachiho or Simen Armachiyo
• Endabat
• Deba Erqi
• Adi Arkay
• Bi’eda

Wollo side

• Zikula
• Dehana
• Sokota
• Qebo
• Kidan
• Huberu
• Guba Lafto

From Gojjam side:

• Merawi
• Debre may
• Hamasit
• Tissessat
• Yismula giorgis
• Shewira
• Meshenti
• Awra Amba
• Dengle Beri
• Essay Debri
Emba Saame
Dur beta

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Mar 2020, 23:15

ኢሳያስ አክሱም ሆቴል ውስጥ ተሸሽገው ያሉትን የወያኔ መሪዎቻችን ለመደምሰስ ጦርነት ከከፈተ፡ ላፕቶፔን ሸጬ አገሬ ትግራይ ገብቼ ግንባሬን ኡሰጣለሁ። ወይከ ፈተኽ !! :evil: :evil:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 02 Mar 2020, 23:18

Zreal wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 22:02

'' ኢሳያስ ትግራይን ለመውረር ቢሞክር እኔን ጨምሮ አብዛኞቹ አዛዦች አለን'' ሌተናንት ጀነራል ፃድቃን ወ/ትንሳኤ ከኢትዮ-ፎረም ጋር ያደረጉት ቆይታ

- ኢሳያስ እምነት ጥለንበት ሳለ ወረረን ፡ ከዚያ ውጤቱ ሌላ ሆነ ባላሰበው መንገድ ጦርነቱ ተጠናቀቀ፣ ቂመኛ ነው ቂም ቋጥሯል

- በኢ/ያ ጉዳይ ምን አገባው ? መጀመሪያ የቤት ስራው ይስራ፣ወጣቶች በየቀኑ እየተሰደዱ እና ህዝቡ ጨቁኖ እያለ ስለ ኢ/ያ ይጨነቃል ።

- የትግራይ ህዝብ አሁን ጥርጣሬ አለው። ኢሳያስ ጦርነት ቢከፍት የፌዴራል መንግስቱ ለማን ያግዛል የሚል፣ግን ታሪካዊ Advantage እንዳለው መታወቅ ያለበት በጣም ብዙ አቅም አለው ።

Please wait, video is loading...
ኣታ ጋሕማጥ ወድ'ዛ ኣራይት ኲዕንቲ፡ ትም እንተበልናስ፡ ዝተተጐለ ቁስሊ'ኮ'ሎና። እቲ በኻዪ ጻድቃን ዝመርሖ ወተሃደራዊ ዕንደራ ናይ ማለሊት፡ እንሆልካ በል ኣስተማቕሮ፡ ወዲ ኮንትሮሙሮ ጋዕጋዕ ዓጋመ፡

Abere

Post by Abere » 02 Mar 2020, 23:23

ድሃ በህልሙ ቅቤ ባይበላ ፈጥኖ ይሞት ነበር ይባላል። ኃላፊ መንገድ ብሎ ብሎ እፍኝ የማይሞላ ጎሣ የሮም መንግሥት ያህል መሬት ነበረው እያለ የዕብድ ጩኸት ያሰማል። ገና ሂሣብ እና አገር አወራርደህ ነው የምትሄዴው። ምነው ይቺ የኤርትራ ክፍለ ሀገር ጨምራ በወሰደችህ። ችግር እና ግጭት ብቻ። ከአጋም የተጠጋ ምን ሁልጊዜ እንዳለቀሰ ይኖራል። I can't wait. Why don't you fall on Tarik's shoes and beg him to incorporate you. I will celebrate when that happens. You are an insect infestation to Ethiopia.

Zreal

Post by Zreal » 02 Mar 2020, 23:43

Zreal wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 22:02

'' ኢሳያስ ትግራይን ለመውረር ቢሞክር እኔን ጨምሮ አብዛኞቹ አዛዦች አለን'' ሌተናንት ጀነራል ፃድቃን ወ/ትንሳኤ

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why General Tsadkan Broke into Tears in the 1998-2000 Border War with Eritrea?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why General Tsadkan Broke into Tears in the 1998-2000 Border War with Eritrea?

Translated from Tesfaye Gebreab’s recently published memoir of the 1998-2000 Ethiopia – Eritrea border war titled “የደራሲው ማስታወሻ” – An account of an Ethiopian army colonel.

Why General Tsadkan wept?

General Tsadkan tried to call the meeting to order but he could not hide his emotions and broke down crying. He wept. All of the meeting participants cried with him.General Tsadkan later said to the participants, “I have led many battles in my career. I have fought in many wars. I have seen a lot. I have never experienced this kind of utter failure. It is bad.”

BY BEREKET KIDANE

“Good morning Colonel?”

“Greetings Mr. Journalist”

“I appreciate your punctuality.”

“Well, I am a soldier aren’t I?”

“So let’s get to it. You had said that you were going to tell me all about General Tsadkan and the Tsorona Front. So where should we start? Should we start from the beginning or middle?”

“I will just tell you things as they come to me and as I remember them.”

“Great! Tell me things as they come to you and I will write them down and make sure they are passed on to future generations.”

* * * (Page 249) * * *

“Weyane took 10 divisions to the war front against Eritrea. Of those ten divisions, one was a fully mechanized division. There was also one brigade of commandos among them. When war broke out in 1998, Weyane’s armed forces were ready to attack on four fronts, namely Burre, Zalambessa, Tsorona and Badme.

The first round of the 1998 war was extremely screwed-up and gruesome. Looking back on it as a commander and a military professional, it was an extremely inept and embarrassingly flawed war plan from the beginning. It was badly planned. It is very sad that no one to date has been held accountable for the wasted treasure in blood and national resources that was expended on the war effort.

We had anywhere from 250,000 to 300,000 of our soldiers killed on the war effort in Eritrea during the Haile Selassie and Dergue era. But if we compare that to the Weyane era, in just one year we had 98,700 of our soldiers killed and 194,300 wounded. These are figures I got from our Ministry of Defense in Ethiopia. The figures I retrieved from the records of Ordinance Command is that two-thirds of our heavy weaponry was destroyed during the first round of Ethio-Eritrean border war. The field generals of this nihilistic and meaningless war were Seare Mekonen, Samora Younis, Yohannes Gebremeskel, Tadesse Werede, Quarter (Abraha Woldemariam) and Berhane Negash.

The Central Command leaders were Meles Zenawi, Siye Abraha, Tewolde Woldemariam, Alemseghed Gebreamlak, Tefera Walwa, Tsadkan Gebretensae and Kinfe Gebremedhin.

* * * (Page 250) * * *

The Ethio-Eritrean War archive is still not open to the public. We may hear some really surprising stories in the future. We can easily list some very basic military errors that were committed during the first round of the 1998 war. Tadesse Werede was assigned to the Burre Front. The commands given to him were once he captures Assab, he would go up the Red Sea coastline destroying the Eritrean forces along the way and seize Massawa.

Abraha Woldegebriel was assigned to Tsorona while Berhane Negash was assigned to Zalambessa (the front that General Tsadkan closely supervised). They would both attack from two directions and meet up in Segeneiti to combine forces and proceed to Asmara under a single command.

Seare Mekonen, Yohannes Gebremeskel and Abebe Tadesse were to lead the Badme Front under close supervision from Samora. They were instructed to capture and control the entire lowland of Eritrea.

Extensive military exercises and preparations were held for this military effort. The ultimate mission of the war effort was also communicated at all levels to the military leaders. There were many disagreements and debates on the final mission of the war. For instance, the Commander of the 23rd Division, Colonel Berhe Gebremariam, had asked many questions regarding the political loss and condemnation that would follow if they invade Eritrea, whether the Ethiopian Armed forces had any motivation to fight or if they could even be trusted. He had asked for a revision of the war plan. The response he received from General Tsadkan was “Unless we destroy Shaebia, we can not exist. Shaebia is weak. Eritrea’s economy is weak. We have the upper hand when it comes to armaments. This is a decision made by the government so everyone has to follow it.”

* * * (Page 251) * * *

The lower level commanders were doubtful whether the mission could be accomplished. They were doubtful whether success could be achieved. Questions and doubts were also raised in the Badme and Burre fronts. But just as in the Adigrat meetings, the response received was “This is a government decision and has to be followed.”

So the war was carried out.

The war started with the Badme front. The three divisions that opened the attack suffered great human and material losses so an additional mechanized division and a commando brigade had to be added to the Badme front. Two additional divisions were also sent later to try again but the attack failed again. The human and material losses were adding up. It became clear to General Tsadkan that things were not going according to plan in the Badme Front so he ordered to continue the attacks on the Tsorona Front instead.

Read more
https://www.tesfanews.net/general-tsadk ... order-war/

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: ጀነራል ፃድቃን ወ/ትንሳኤ ምን እያለ ነው?? ኢስያሳ፣ ኢሳያስ፣ ኢሳያስ፣ ኢሳያስ፣ ..... Why did ፃድቃን broke into Tears in the 1998-2000?

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Mar 2020, 01:44

«ልብ ካዘነ እንባ አይገድም፤» እንደሚባለው፡ ኡኛ ወያኔ በጦርነት ከተሸነፍን በኋላ ፃድቃን ስቅ ስቅ ብሎ ካንጀቱ ያለቀሰው ሙክንያት ሞራሉ ለወደቀው የወያኔ ሰራዊታችን ሞራሉ ለመገንባትና ለማነቃቃት ተብሎ ነው። ፈረንጆች የጦርነት መሃንዲሶች እና ሳይንቲስቶች ስትራተጂክ ቲርስ (Strategic tears) ብለው ይጠሩታል። በጦር ሜዳ ከመሳቅ ይልቅ ማልቀስ ይመረጣል። በበርካታ ጥናቶች እንደታየው ማልቀስ ለጤንነት ጥሩ ነው። በዓድዋ ዩኒቨርሲቲ በሰው እንባዎች የተደረጉ ጥናቶች ኡንደሚያመለክቱት የወያኔ ወታደሮች በጦር ሜዳ አይናቸውን ለመድፍና ፈንጂ ጭስ ከተጋለጡ በኋላ ስቅ ስቅ ብለው በማልቀስ በስሜታዊ እንባዎች አይናቸውን ማጠብ ለጤንነታቸው ደህንነት፤ ሞራላቸውን ለመጠበቅና ለሌላውም ምሳሌ ለመሆን ከመብቃታቸውም ባሻገር የወያኔን የህክምና ገንዘብ ወጪ ይቀንሳል። ባጭሩ፣ ማልቀስ ጭንቀትን ከማስታገስ በተጨማሪ ስሜትን ለማሻሻል ይረዳል።

Gallo

Re: ጀነራል ፃድቃን ወ/ትንሳኤ ምን እያለ ነው?? ኢስያሳ፣ ኢሳያስ፣ ኢሳያስ፣ ኢሳያስ፣ ..... Why did ፃድቃን broke into Tears in the 1998-2000?

Post by Gallo » 03 Mar 2020, 01:49

Digital Weyane wrote:
03 Mar 2020, 01:44
«ልብ ካዘነ እንባ አይገድም፤» እንደሚባለው፡ ኡኛ ወያኔ በጦርነት ከተሸነፍን በኋላ ፃድቃን ስቅ ስቅ ብሎ ካንጀቱ ያለቀሰው ሙክንያት ሞራሉ ለወደቀው የወያኔ ሰራዊታችን ሞራሉ ለመገንባትና ለማነቃቃት ተብሎ ነው። ፈረንጆች የጦርነት መሃንዲሶች እና ሳይንቲስቶች ስትራተጂክ ቲርስ (Strategic tears) ብለው ይጠሩታል። በጦር ሜዳ ከመሳቅ ይልቅ ማልቀስ ይመረጣል። በበርካታ ጥናቶች እንደታየው ማልቀስ ለጤንነት ጥሩ ነው። በዓድዋ ዩኒቨርሲቲ በሰው እንባዎች የተደረጉ ጥናቶች ኡንደሚያመለክቱት የወያኔ ወታደሮች በጦር ሜዳ አይናቸውን ለመድፍና ፈንጂ ጭስ ከተጋለጡ በኋላ ስቅ ስቅ ብለው በማልቀስ በስሜታዊ እንባዎች አይናቸውን ማጠብ ለጤንነታቸው ደህንነት፤ ሞራላቸውን ለመጠበቅና ለሌላውም ምሳሌ ለመሆን ከመብቃታቸውም ባሻገር የወያኔን የህክምና ገንዘብ ወጪ ይቀንሳል። ባጭሩ፣ ማልቀስ ጭንቀትን ከማስታገስ በተጨማሪ ስሜትን ለማሻሻል ይረዳል።