Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Woyane;s Shermutuna and the Audience of their prostitution

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Mar 2020, 21:16

Is there any one beside me who vomit when The Qemalmouch utter the word
ኤርትራውያን ኣሕዋትና፣ ኤርትራውያን ኣሕዋትና፣ ኤርትራውያን ኣሕዋትና፣ ኤርትራውያን ኣሕዋትና፣
:roll: :roll: :roll:
ኣብ ሓዊ ተጠበሳ ደቂ ሸራሙጥ!!!! ሕጂ ምስ ጠፈሽክን ኣሕዋት ከምዝኾና ተረዲኡክን ምሽ፧ ትማሊ ድኣ ኣበይ ኣዴኽን ነይርክን፧ Time and again, Woyane proved itself to be an opportunist, prostitute, Gold digger and principless organization with no vision or long sightedness. Yesterday, The Tigrigna people of Eritrea and Amhara were declared Public enemy number one on which their back should be broken so that they wouldn't pose any threat to Tigrian hegemony. all of sudden, when the Qemalmouch are bankrupted, isolated and declared irrelevant, they are reaching their hands and we are told, we should be be treated as guest of honor in Tigray and Tigray is our home? really? :roll: :roll:

Woyane love towards Eritreans started when Amhara people started to raise our flag in Bahri Dar and Gonder? and no amount of fake love from the Woyane leeches should deceive patriot Eritreans. If they were given a chance, they wouldn't hesitate to fragment Eritreans and break the backbone of the Tigrigna people of Eritreans.

Enough with your Shermutuna. Deqi za Telamit.

kebena05

Re: Woyane;s Shermutuna and the Audience of their prostitution

Post by kebena05 » 02 Mar 2020, 21:23

Co-signed!
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 21:16
ኣብ ሓዊ ተጠበሳ ደቂ ሸራሙጥ!!!! ሕጂ ምስ ጠፈሽክን ኣሕዋት ከምዝኾና ተረዲኡክን ምሽ፧ ትማሊ ድኣ ኣበይ ኣዴኽን ነይርክን፧ Time and again, Woyane proved itself to be an opportunist, prostitute, Gold digger and principless organization with no vision or long sightedness. Yesterday, The Tigrigna people of Eritrea and Amhara were declared Public enemy number one on which their back should be broken so that they wouldn't pose any threat to Tigrian hegemony. all of sudden, when the Qemalmouch are bankrupted, isolated and declared irrelevant, they are reaching their hands and we are told, we should be be treated as guest of honor in Tigray and Tigray is our home? really? :roll: :roll:

Woyane love towards Eritreans started when Amhara people started to raise our flag in Bahri Dar and Gonder? and no amount of fake love from the Woyane leeches should deceive patriot Eritreans. If they were given a chance, they wouldn't hesitate to fragment Eritreans and break the backbone of the Tigrigna people of Eritreans.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 02 Mar 2020, 21:30

There is a reason our Eritrean ancestors have saying-mislas like this about agames. ን ትግራዋይ-ዓጋመ ዝኣመነን ማይ ዝሓቖነን ሓደ። ልቢ ትግራዋይ ጥውይዋይ። ተጋሩ ኩሉም ደቒ ማይ ጠላሚት አዮም። :roll:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Mar 2020, 21:43

ከምዘን ሰብ ዛር ቀይሕን መየሕን ተኸዲንካ ጸብጻብ ብዓላት ሙኻን እዩ ግዚኡ. To be irrelevant is a bixxch.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Mar 2020, 21:47

tarik wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 21:30
There is a reason our Eritrean ancestors have saying-mislas like this about agames. ን ትግራዋይ-ዓጋመ ዝኣመነን ማይ ዝሓቖነን ሓደ። ልቢ ትግራዋይ ጥውይዋይ። ተጋሩ ኩሉም ደቒ ማይ ጠላሚት አዮም። :roll:
You are one of the famous sons of the whores in this forum. buzz off :arrow:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 02 Mar 2020, 21:52

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 21:47
tarik wrote:
Deqi-Arawit aka deqi Sheramut nay abashawel hirkam tegaru

Good Evening Sir

Remember it's u that calls agame ur cousins not me, u VODKA drinking smirnoff head baztard agame wedi hirkam. SHUT UR AGAME [deleted] STINKY MOUTH. QOMAL NEFAT AGAME

Good Evening Sir

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Mar 2020, 22:02

tarik wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 21:52
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
tarik wrote:

Good Evening Sir

Remember it's u that calls agame ur cousins not me, u VODKA drinking smirnoff head baztard agame wedi hirkam. SHUT UR AGAME [deleted] STINKY MOUTH. QOMAL NEFAT AGAME

Good Evening Sir
You are a Beja sperm eko..Your whorish mother used to spread her qentir to any by-passer hence you don't know your father and you lack father figure in your life. An Agame is much better than a son of a [ deleted ]. :arrow:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 02 Mar 2020, 22:10

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 22:02
tarik wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
tarik wrote:

Good Evening Sir

Good Evening Sir
You are a Beja sperm eko..Your whorish mother used to spread her qentir to any by-passer hence you don't know your father and you lack father figure in your life. An Agame is much better than a son of a [ deleted ]. :arrow:
Deqi-arawit aka deqi hirkam wedi sebeyti tigraway wedi abashawil wedi saharmuta agame

Good Evening Sir

I would rather be a BEJA WARRIOR THAT CHOPPED UR GRANDFATHER YOHANES Z [deleted] OF BRITISH BITCHHHH HEAD IN METMA, THAN BE A WEDI [deleted] AGAME WHO CALLS AGAMES HIS COUSINS AND WHO IS A VODKAHOLIC TRASH LEFT OVER SPERRRM. SHUT Z FUKKKK UP WEDI HIRKAM.

Good Evening Sir
. BTW, U COUSIN OF AGAMES, HERE IS Z BEJA GENERAL THAT CUT OR CHOPPED Z NECK OF UR [deleted] GRANFATHER AGAME YOHANES IN METAMA!!! QOMAL AGAME THIS IS UR MEDICINE, CUT UR NECK OFF!!!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 02 Mar 2020, 22:11

tarik wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
tarik wrote:

Good Evening Sir

Good Evening Sir
Even though I believe you two are an agamieee wahid. However, you have good point here. Ajaww aregit must be drûnk when he address (spilled the truth) the filthy agamewoch as Eritreans’ “cousin”

I advised him to put away his Smirnoff .... no avail. He is hassawieee lehkbaT like agamewoch cousin

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Mar 2020, 22:21

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 21:16

Never ever trust the twisted heart agame, brother Deqi. They are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Mar 2020, 22:22

Fed_Up wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 22:11
tarik wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
tarik wrote:

Good Evening Sir

Good Evening Sir
Even though I believe you two are an agamieee wahid. However, you have good point here. Ajaww aregit must be drûnk when he address (spilled the truth) the filthy agamewoch as Eritreans’ “cousin”

I advised him to put away his Smirnoff .... no avail. He is hassawieee lehkbaT like agamewoch cousin
An Amiche [deleted] with no moral or decency is no position to award people with nationality. 8) Amiches are the disgrace of the social fabric of Eritreans. With Amiches came prostitution, deception, lies. lack of moral, pretend to be religious but they share their punane in the evening and they go to the church the day after. . I am certain, your father used to allow your mother to be [ deleted ] in exchange for money. :arrow: Simply, When the agame deported the amiches, it was biological warfare.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 02 Mar 2020, 22:30

Ajaw aregit lekhbaT Smirnoff,

You personally revealed that your anûs drilled by Arabs. bûshtieeee aregit :oops:

Now stop this ajewjwjw crap which you are the “lekhbaT” hassawiee used to preach us agamewoch are our “cousins” just to turn 180 like your anûs when you were Arab boys b!tch, to preach us the thing we already know about agamewoch.

Sounds you didn’t get paid by your handlers.

Leba

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 22:22
Fed_Up wrote:
tarik wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
tarik wrote:

Good Evening Sir

Good Evening Sir

An Amiche [deleted] with no moral or decency is no position to award people with nationality. 8) Amiches are the disgrace of the social fabric of Eritreans. With Amiches came prostitution, deception, lies. lack of moral, pretend to be religious but they share their punane in the evening and they go to the church the day after. . I am certain, your father used to allow your mother to be [ deleted ] in exchange for money. :arrow: Simply, When the agame deported the amiches, it was biological warfare.
Last edited by Fed_Up on 02 Mar 2020, 22:31, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Mar 2020, 22:31

tarik wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 22:10
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
tarik wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
tarik wrote:

Good Evening Sir

Good Evening Sir
Deqi-arawit aka deqi hirkam wedi sebeyti tigraway wedi abashawil wedi saharmuta agame

Good Evening Sir

I would rather be a BEJA WARRIOR THAT CHOPPED UR GRANDFATHER YOHANES Z [deleted] OF BRITISH BITCHHHH HEAD IN METMA, THAN BE A WEDI [deleted] AGAME WHO CALLS AGAMES HIS COUSINS AND WHO IS A VODKAHOLIC TRASH LEFT OVER SPERRRM. SHUT Z FUKKKK UP WEDI HIRKAM.

Good Evening Sir
BTW, U COUSIN OF AGAMES, HERE IS Z BEJA GENERAL THAT CUT OR CHOPPED Z NECK OF UR [deleted] GRANFATHER AGAME YOHANES IN METAMA!!! QOMAL AGAME THIS IS UR MEDICINE, CUT UR NECK OFF!!!
Beja Sperm...I know your condition, just like a poor American negro who is empty inside and who is always in constant research of a glorious history on which he can claim....you are searching history of the people who donated 10 mili liter of sperm to your whorish mother. Let me disappoint you, the Beja are in the mercy of the Arabs, not only that, now days, even the Nilotic tribes of the Nuba mountain are chasing their arse :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Mar 2020, 22:35

Fed_Up wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 22:30

You personally revealed that your anûs drilled by Arabs. bûshtieeee aregit :oops:

Now stop this ajewjwjw crap which you are the “lekhbaT” hassawiee used to preach us agamewoch are our “cousins” just to turn 180 like your anûs when you were Arab boys b!tch, to preach us the thing we already know about agamewoch.

Leba

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
tarik wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
tarik wrote:

Good Evening Sir

Good Evening Sir

Amiche [deleted]. Did you use to p@mp your sister like all the moral less amiches in Addis abeba. Sex to amiches like a drinking water. you bitches are the product of your environment. and worst. with the arrival of moral-less amiches, our conservative view to sex, family is eroded once and for all. Let me ask your yet again, Did your father use to allow your mother to sell her qentir in exchange for money?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 02 Mar 2020, 22:36

Stfu ajaw aregit,

Etezerhkbeka meladedkuha neyre ... hassawi lekhbaT agame.

No eritrawi buy your “HaTew QeTew”

let your brother Aziza cool your anûs down. You won’t get my bazukaaa.. I ain’t Arab boy. I am Stright.

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 22:35
Fed_Up wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 22:30

Leba

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
tarik wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Good Evening Sir

Good Evening Sir

Amiche [deleted]. Did you use to p@mp your sister like all the moral less amiches in Addis abeba. Sex to amiches like a drinking water. you bitches are the product of your environment. and worst. with the arrival of moral-less amiches, our conservative view to sex, family is eroded once and for all. Let me ask your yet again, Did your father use to allow your mother to sell her qentir in exchange for money?
Last edited by Fed_Up on 02 Mar 2020, 22:38, edited 1 time in total.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 02 Mar 2020, 22:37

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
An Amiche [deleted] with no moral or decency
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

You are a Beja sperm eko..Your whorish mother used to spread her qentir to any by-passer hence you don't know your father and you lack father figure in your life.[/b]
I always cringe when this illiterate opens his mouth and spews his swill, and of course, this dumb has the audacity to lecture others about DECENCY and HAVING a FATHER FIGURE!!!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 02 Mar 2020, 22:45

To readers

This is how you identify agamewoch

They talk “dirty” most of the time they used the word “[deleted], prostitution, sèxuality, sèx related words, private part... manny more “

Abdelaziz
Pastlast
Deki Arawit aka ajejew Smirnoff
Andertan
Halafi adghi
Kerenait

Et al

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Mar 2020, 22:48

quindibu wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 22:37
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
An Amiche [deleted] with no moral or decency
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

You are a Beja sperm eko..Your whorish mother used to spread her qentir to any by-passer hence you don't know your father and you lack father figure in your life.[/b]
I always cringe when this illiterate open his mouth and spew his swill, and of course, this dumb has the audacity to lecture others about DECENCY and HAVING a FATHER FIGURE!!!
Aye Shakespeare malet? wedi 9 beherat :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The Sorority sisters are in line to pat the back of each other.
Please wait, video is loading...

ሕጂ እስከ ቁምነገር ግበራ፣ ነዚ ቆሎ ጥጥቆ እስከ ኣስተርጉማልና። እስኽን ሃገር ተወንጭፋ ኣላ ኢልክን ዓይንና ትዑራና፣ ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ክኣ ሃገር ተንቆልቁል ኣላ ትብለና ኣላ።።መን እዩ ሓቀኛ

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Mar 2020, 22:51

Fed_Up wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 22:45
To readers

This is how you identify agamewoch

They talk “dirty” most of the time they used the word “[deleted], prostitution, sèxuality, sèx related words, private part... manny more “

Abdelaziz
Pastlast
Deki Arawit aka ajejew Smirnoff
Andertan
Halafi adghi
Kerenait

Et al
Amiche [deleted], perhaps I use the word but your literally practice it every day.ante lebda [ deleted ] Amiche. And you go to church afterwards..This is the cycle of Amiche

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 02 Mar 2020, 22:53

. That is z house in abashawel were deqi-arawit aka deqi-[deleted] agame was born from his prostitute agame mom in abashawel, he just found out even his father is an agame who use 2 shine Eritrean shoes and beg in asmara, that is why he calls agames his cousins, u baztard vodka drinking addict alchololic agame.
Last edited by tarik on 02 Mar 2020, 22:54, edited 1 time in total.