Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sabur

Two Blood Thirsty Snakes Against the Eritrean People and both are Agames

Post by Sabur » 02 Mar 2020, 01:33

Two blood thirsty snakes against the Eritrean People - ክልተ ርኹሳት ደመኛታት ሕዝቢ ኤርትራ ::

I am sure seeing this picture will send the B!TCHES of Isayas nuts. ኮራኩርን ከደምትን ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ጨርቀን ክደርብያ እየን : :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Sabur on 02 Mar 2020, 16:42, edited 2 times in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Two Blood Thirsty Snakes Against the Eritrean People and both are Agames

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Mar 2020, 01:38

Tell the truth, I hate Meles more than Issayas but Meles was the best right man for the Eritrean independent and gave you $3B birr he did not give to Tigray when Birr was 2.5 against one dollar at that the time. I can list them all the free money Meles gave you but Kihdet is in your gene.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 02 Mar 2020, 01:52

Leflafi: Eritrean Independence was achieved by the Mighty Eritrean People and the Mighty EPLF.

Do you kow that the entire TPLF tried for more than a month to dislodge 400 Dergue Soldiers in Shire 'nda Sellaise? It only took less than 2 hours for the EPLF to destroy the Dergue Soldiers, control Shire and handed the trophy to TPLF so that the minion TPLF could brag about. But the people of Shire knew and witnessed the Truth.

You want to re-write history - Typical bankrupt Agame !

How about the Eritrean Tanks in Addis Ababa !!

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 01:38
Tell the truth, I hate Meles more than Issayas but Meles was the best right man for the Eritrean independent and gave you $3B birr he did not give to Tigray when Birr was 2.5 against one dollar at that the time. I can list them all the free money Meles gave you but Kihdet is in your gene.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 02 Mar 2020, 09:54

Leflafi: Eritrean Independence was achieved by the Mighty Eritrean People and the Mighty EPLF.

Do you kow that the entire TPLF tried for more than a month to dislodge 400 Dergue Soldiers in Shire 'nda Sellaise, Tigray and failed ? It only took less than 2 hours for the EPLF to destroy the Dergue Soldiers, control Shire and handed the trophy to TPLF so that the minion TPLF could brag about. But the people of Shire knew and witnessed the Truth.

You want to re-write history - Typical bankrupt Agame !

How about the Eritrean Tanks in Addis Ababa !!

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 02 Mar 2020, 16:46

Two Evil Blood Thirsty snakes against the Eritrean People - ክልተ ርኹሳት ደመኛታት ሕዝቢ ኤርትራ ::

I am sure seeing this picture will send the B!TCHES of Isayas nuts. ኮራኩርን ከደምትን ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ጨርቀን ክደርብያ እየን : :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Mar 2020, 16:53

What every you want you can say since I do not have any control of your Bolelel lies from your mouth but the truth is had woyane agreed with Amhara not to recognize Eritrea, then you could have been another Somaliland and you could have been disappeared from the face of the earth since Ethiopia is not Somalia to go back and crash you. This is the true reality and it is going to be the true realty moving forward. Red sea can be protected by all Tigrayans not just old people in north Tigray right now. If Tigray say Amhara go and do what every you want to do, their highest priority is to regain the southern Afar and they will not hesitate for a second and they will take it without any resistance. Stop your Tirat???

Please wait, video is loading...

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 02 Mar 2020, 17:10

Leflafi Agame:

The Mighty EPLF brought the minion TPLF from Deddebit all the way to Menelik Palace. EPLF put the minion TPLF in the Menelik palace.
And EPLF stayed in Ethiopia until the minion TPLF started to walk steadily. But the Generosity of the Mighty EPLF was taken wrongly by the minion TPLF and its leadership.

"You bite the Hands that it Fed you".

Typical Agame Character. ቆንዳፋት ሓሳዳት ዓጋመ !!

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
02 Mar 2020, 16:53
What every you want you can say since I do not have any control of your Bolelel lies from your mouth but the truth is had woyane agreed with Amhara not to recognize Eritrea, then you could have been another Somaliland and you could have been disappeared from the face of the earth since Ethiopia is not Somalia to go back and crash you. This is the true reality and it is going to be the true realty moving forward. Red sea can be protected by all Tigrayans not just old people in north Tigray right now. If Tigray say Amhara go and do what every you want to do, their highest priority is to regain the southern Afar and they will not hesitate for a second and they will take it without any resistance. Stop your Tirat???

Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by Sabur on 17 Mar 2020, 14:55, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Mar 2020, 21:01

Aboy WeldeAb Weldemariam was an Agame by both his parents but he was an intellectual mountain who was way beyond his time. Tedla Bayru was an Eritrean by both his parents (his ancestors were from Nigeria) but he was a coward cuxxnt. What I am trying to say is, Don't fall in Wedi Medhin berads trap. They want you to scream agame 24/7, they want to undermine your ethnicity and belonging by dismissing you as an agame and by default, your reaction is the same response Wedi median berad supporters expect to behave, you badmouth the Agame 24/7 and the mission of cuxxnt is fulfilled. if wedi Wedi medhin berad supporters tell you, the sun shine in the east. you reply should be, You bitches are wrong, the sun Shines to the west and North.