Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Sebhat Nega never been Tigrayan, before struggle head of EPRP in Sidamo, during struggle, Eritrea spy now he is Amha

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Mar 2020, 13:34

Follower wrote:
01 Mar 2020, 13:28
Please wait, video is loading...
ቢሉሽን ብትሰሚ ገብያ ባልወጣሽ, :lol: :lol:
ስርቅን ሌብነትን ገዲፍኩም,ብዘይስሰዕ ጸጋታት ኢትዮጵያ ምስ ህዝብኹም ተኻፊልኩም እንተትኾኑ,ንዘልኣለም ተኸቢርኩም ምነበርኩም ነርኩም,ጥሙይስ ዝበለዐ እንተብልዐ ዝጽገብ ነይመስሎ ከም ዝበሃል ,ዓጋመ ከኣ ርኢኹሞ ዘይትፈልጡ ሃብቲ ረኺብኩም ሓንገፍ ገፍ ኢልኩም ናብ ገድል ጸዲፍኩም።
ሕዙይ ስብሃት ዶ መለስ ኢልካ ምኽሳስ ነቲ ዘጥፋእኩሞ ዕድል ኣይመልሶን እዩ ,ስኽኽኽ ኢልክን ናብ ደደቢትክን ምምላስ እያ።ኣይፋለን እንተ 'ልክን ከኣ ኣብኣ ተግንያኣ :lol:
Slezeyasreqnaka Eyu Qetrn Leytin Kem chachit Tibeki Zeleka???

Follower

Re: Sebhat Nega never been Tigrayan, before struggle head of EPRP in Sidamo, during struggle, Eritrea spy now he is Amha

Post by Follower » 01 Mar 2020, 13:46

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
01 Mar 2020, 13:34
Follower wrote:
ስርቅን ሌብነትን ገዲፍኩም,ብዘይስሰዕ ጸጋታት ኢትዮጵያ ምስ ህዝብኹም ተኻፊልኩም እንተትኾኑ,ንዘልኣለም ተኸቢርኩም ምነበርኩም ነርኩም,ጥሙይስ ዝበለዐ እንተብልዐ ዝጽገብ ነይመስሎ ከም ዝበሃል ,ዓጋመ ከኣ ርኢኹሞ ዘይትፈልጡ ሃብቲ ረኺብኩም ሓንገፍ ገፍ ኢልኩም ናብ ገድል ጸዲፍኩም።
ሕዙይ ስብሃት ዶ መለስ ኢልካ ምኽሳስ ነቲ ዘጥፋእኩሞ ዕድል ኣይመልሶን እዩ ,ስኽኽኽ ኢልክን ናብ ደደቢትክን ምምላስ እያ።ኣይፋለን እንተ 'ልክን ከኣ ኣብኣ ተግንያኣ :lol:
The first step to recovery is admitting you problem,,እንኳዕ ሰረቅቲ,የ ቀን ጂቦች ምዃንኩም ኣመንካ ዝቀረየ ከኣ ቀሰይ ኢልካ ተውጽኦ, one step at atime gobez ታተ ታተ
ደቂ ኤሩ ማ ዓለም ብዓለሙ ጭዋነትና ዝፈልጦ እዩ።

ናትና 'ኣይንህብን ዘይናትና ኣይንደልን ወላሂ
Last edited by Follower on 01 Mar 2020, 13:50, edited 1 time in total.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 01 Mar 2020, 13:48

Follower wrote:
01 Mar 2020, 13:46
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Follower wrote:
The first step to recovery is admitting you problem,,እንኳዕ ሰረቅቲ,የ ቀን ጂቦች ምዃንኩም ኣመንካ ዝቀረየ ከኣ ቀሰይ ኢልካ ተውጽኦ, one step at atime gobez ታተ ታተ

Follower

Post by Follower » 01 Mar 2020, 13:53

pushkin wrote:
01 Mar 2020, 13:48
Follower wrote:
01 Mar 2020, 13:46
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Follower wrote:

ገና ክምለጣ እየን ኡዙይ ቀቅላጡ እዩ :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Mar 2020, 14:20

Follower wrote:
Halowlow shelewlow by Kiros Alemayoh, Mudwa Telqomqom Aytabzh???

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 01 Mar 2020, 17:35

no wonder adwa is ruling the low iq monkeys. sebehat knows what is coming.
this oromo guy also agrees with sebehat. የኢትዮጵያን መሬቶች ወልቃይትና ራያን ይዞ መገንጠል የሚባል ነገር ሊታሰብ የሚቻል አይደለም።
you can bark article 39 all day long but all the looted Ethiopian sovereign lands must be returned. only then you can go to hell.

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
01 Mar 2020, 12:55
Last edited by free-tembien on 01 Mar 2020, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Mar 2020, 17:41

When we declare we will regain our all lands taken by Menelik and Haileselassie by all means shintaam???

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 01 Mar 2020, 17:52

fe$$o monkey man, you have an iq of a monkey that is why adwa is ruling you for half a century.
you are only good to act like a monkey nothing else.
የኢትዮጵያን ሉዓላዊ መሬቶች ይዞ መገንጠል የለም፤ አራት ነጥብ። ፈሳም ትግሬ ቂቂቂ

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
01 Mar 2020, 17:41

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Mar 2020, 01:30

Sebhat Nega is evil very anti Tigray long term interests, he joined woyane to rape married women during the struggle while he was spying for Eritrean and killing nationalist Tigrayans and once he arrived in Mekelle even asked to live at King of Tsion and king of kings Yohannes palace if he can remove his inferiority while drinking nonstop alcohol and looting.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Mar 2020, 12:21

Tigray must ignore Sebhat Naga Ebdna talking points right now specially the central committees and executives and do Waela Tigray. Tigray struggle has three phases: Phase one to clear the road by cutting the bush and stones and you did it brilliantly in order the second phase to start. Phase two is to develop Tigray economy to be self reliance society but Meles Zenawi failed us and 18 years wasted for nothing except high ranking Tigrayans in the military and civilians enriched themselves and their relatives. Today phase two is underway under the leadership of Debretsion and most importantly under the leadership of Abraham Tekeste and every Tigrayans must follow him and Tigray will be different nation in the next five years. Phase three is total liberation all Tigrayans to have reliable security, safety and home to live on and say this is my home, this is my country and I am ready to die for my country at any time. Sebhat Nega did a sabotage against Abay Woldu to do phase three over two years ago and he ousted him and he sent our best and reliable friend president of Somali Abdi Illy to prison because he was the forefront doer of Waela Tigray phase three. Sebhat Nega made historical mistake and the mistake was intentional no Tigrayan will for give him in the future. Now he is doing everything to put Tigray in the muddy place of Menelik Gojo with the enemy Amhara to be Amharanized forever. Tigray people and historian must treat Sebhat Nega the historical enemy of Tigray forever should not be forgiven by future Tigrayans.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 03 Mar 2020, 02:18

Tigray do not listen this insane man like Issayas, Sebhat Nega is heartless, no blood circulating inside his body evil to throw Tigray to Menelik muddy house all over again. Can someone ask this traitor why he joined woyane, just to be spy of shaebia and to loot and to destroy the good name Tigray had before he engaged in looting and all ethnics to call him the day hyena???

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 03 Mar 2020, 19:56

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
01 Mar 2020, 10:59
Sebhat Nega never been Tigrayan, before struggle head of EPRP in Sidamo, during struggle, Eritrea spy now he is Amhara

Professor Ayte Halafi,

I think Aboy Sibhat Nega feels that there is no life in Mekelle that suits him well and I don't blame him though. Can you imagine after having honeymoon after honeymoon in Addis for 27 years and to finally get confined in Mekelle holes like a rat ???? It must be so hard to transition for him and the rest of coward TPLF goons....

Finally, Aboy Sibhat agreed with the Genius Tigrayan brother Nebiu Sihul Michael who told the entire big mouth low IQ dedebit cadre that it is not easy to build a house let alone a country like Tigray which is known with the least resources. Brother Nebiu told you awhile ago that he does not see light even if you switch on Bawza and that is the fact ....:lol: :mrgreen: :oops: By the way, I might not agree with brother Nebiu Suhul in everything but .. hey... I have to admit that he is one smart and proud Ethiopian of Tembien Origin.

My advise to you, brother ayte Halafi, is that you have to learn to adapt as Ethiopian aka Minelike Gojo as you would like to call it. You are minority (< 6%) and your killil is the least important one in Ethiopian Economy and Political Decision making...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 03 Mar 2020, 20:31

Hawzen wrote:
03 Mar 2020, 19:56
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
01 Mar 2020, 10:59
Sebhat Nega never been Tigrayan, before struggle head of EPRP in Sidamo, during struggle, Eritrea spy now he is Amhara

Professor Ayte Halafi,

I think Aboy Sibhat Nega feels that there is no life in Mekelle that suits him well and I don't blame him though. Can you imagine after having honeymoon after honeymoon in Addis for 27 years and to finally get confined in Mekelle holes like a rat ???? It must be so hard to transition for him and the rest of coward TPLF goons....

Finally, Aboy Sibhat agreed with the Genius Tigrayan brother Nebiu Sihul Michael who told the entire big mouth low IQ dedebit cadre that it is not easy to build a house let alone a country like Tigray which is known with the least resources. Brother Nebiu told you awhile ago that he does not see light even if you switch on Bawza and that is the fact ....:lol: :mrgreen: :oops: By the way, I might not agree with brother Nebiu Suhul in everything but .. hey... I have to admit that he is one smart and proud Ethiopian of Tembien Origin.

My advise to you, brother ayte Halafi, is that you have to learn to adapt as Ethiopian aka Minelike Gojo as you would like to call it. You are minority (< 6%) and your killil is the least important one in Ethiopian Economy and Political Decision making...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Are you giving us brotherly warning since you had 20 years independent experience and did not workout the way you thought and Tigray should not repeat what Eritrea made mistakes???

We knew when Shaebia run away from the food table at 3:00 am with its night close/Pijama and shaebia is still wearing the same night close/Pijama. There is no Megesha without Teresho Sinqi and we have that and we will have even more to feed our people north Tigray too once we recover north wollo and north Gonder. The bright light is coming out for north Tigray soon after the evil crimial terrorist Issayas dies in his Tora Bora of Eritrea his final home for eternal.