Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

Game over!

Post by pushkin » 28 Feb 2020, 05:07

ሽንፈት ወይም ውድቀት እንደ Game over አይደለም። ብትሸነፍ ወይም ብትወድቅ እንደገና ተነስተህ ትሞክራለህ። Game over ግን የምትጫወትበት ወይም የምትወዳደርበት(tournament) መድረክ አለቀ ማለት ነው። ህይወት ደግሞ አንዴ ነች፤ ያለቀለት ቢነሳ ኑሮ የአክሱም፣ የሮማ፣ የባቢሎን ወይም የፐርሺያ መንግስቶች በቆዩ። ለዛ ይመስለኛል ለትግራዮቹ ቃሉ እንደ ኮሮና ቫይረስ ብዙ ያላባቸው እና ትኩሳት የለቀቀባቸው። Game over ማለት መቀሌ ላይ አትኖሩም ማለት አይደለም፤ ወይም በድምጽ ወያኔ አትፎክሩም ማለት አይደለም። Game over ማለት፦ ኢትዮጵያ ላይ፣ ምስራቅ አፍሪካ ላይ፣ አፍሪካ ላይ እና አለም ላይ የምትጫወቱት ጨዋታ አለቀ ወይም ተፈጸመ ማለት ነው።

Meleket

Re: Game over!

Post by Meleket » 28 Feb 2020, 05:23

ኣሄሄ ወዴት ወዴት ኣሻሽለሃታል ጃል! Game over ማለት ወያኖች በኃይል የያዙት የኤርትራ ልዑላዊ መሬትንም እንዳስተዳደሩ ይኖራሉ ማለት ነው እንዳትለን እንጂ! ወዳጄ Game over ማለት Game over! ከዚያ ወዲያ ግን ጠርጥር ወይ ሱሳ ኣላታ! እኛ ኤርትራዉያንን የሚመለከተን በልዑላዊ መሬታችን ላይ የሚጫወቱት ጨዋታ እንዲቆም ነው! :lol:

ንሓቂ ምስገለጽና ንሓሶት ነሸቝርራ፣
ፍለጡና በሉ ንሕና ኢና ኤርትራ።
:mrgreen:
pushkin wrote:
28 Feb 2020, 05:07
ሽንፈት ወይም ውድቀት እንደ Game over አይደለም። ብትሸነፍ ወይም ብትወድቅ እንደገና ተነስተህ ትሞክራለህ። Game over ግን የምትጫወትበት ወይም የምትወዳደርበት(tournament) መድረክ አለቀ ማለት ነው። ህይወት ደግሞ አንዴ ነች፤ ያለቀለት ቢነሳ ኑሮ የአክሱም፣ የሮማ፣ የባቢሎን ወይም የፐርሺያ መንግስቶች በቆዩ። ለዛ ይመስለኛል ለትግራዮቹ ቃሉ እንደ ኮሮና ቫይረስ ብዙ ያላባቸው እና ትኩሳት የለቀቀባቸው። Game over ማለት መቀሌ ላይ አትኖሩም ማለት አይደለም፤ ወይም በድምጽ ወያኔ አትፎክሩም ማለት አይደለም። Game over ማለት፦ ኢትዮጵያ ላይ፣ ምስራቅ አፍሪካ ላይ፣ አፍሪካ ላይ እና አለም ላይ የምትጫወቱት ጨዋታ አለቀ ወይም ተፈጸመ ማለት ነው።

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 28 Feb 2020, 05:35

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 28 Feb 2020, 08:48

Guided or Leading Questions do not tell the whole story in Eritrea and are disingenuous. The people participated in the interview are a very small segment of the Eritrean Population who deliberately fail to tell the whole truth in Eritrea. And no Eritrean with the right mind denies the continuous psychological warfare against Eritrea.

Again what these participants are failing to tell the truth is the manipulation [of these issues] played by Isayas to prolong power and control Eritrea. This continuous psychological warfare is a life line for Isayas to stay in power. In fact he works so hard for this psychological warfare against Eritrea to continue to prolong his power and to prolong the suffering of the Eritrean People.

Why arrest, kill and exile Eritreans and EPLF fighters who had similar outlook of the psychological warfare against Eritrea but challenged his dictatorial one man leadership in Eritrea? Why?

He wants this warfare to continue. The crap mentality of Isayas " Only me, Isayas, can protect Eritrea from this kind of warfare."

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 28 Feb 2020, 08:55

Guided or Leading Questions do not tell the whole story in Eritrea and are disingenuous. The people participated in the interview are a very small segment of the Eritrean Population who deliberately fail to tell the whole truth in Eritrea. And no Eritrean with the right mind denies the continuous psychological warfare against Eritrea.

Again what these participants are failing to tell the truth is the manipulation [of these issues] played by Isayas to prolong power and control Eritrea. This continuous psychological warfare is a life line for Isayas to stay in power. In fact he works so hard for this psychological warfare against Eritrea to continue to prolong his power and to prolong the suffering of the Eritrean People.

Why arrest, kill and exile Eritreans and EPLF fighters who had similar outlook of the psychological warfare against Eritrea but challenged his dictatorial one man leadership in Eritrea? Why?

He wants this warfare to continue. The crap mentality of Isayas " Only me, Isayas, can protect Eritrea from this kind of warfare."

pushkin wrote:
28 Feb 2020, 05:35

Follower

Post by Follower » 28 Feb 2020, 09:27

"ሓፋሽ ይንቃሕ፡ ይወደብ ፡ይተዓጠቅ" ግብራዊ ጭርሖ has paid off.
save your breath ዓጋመ
ቐራክ ካን ኣሽጠር :lol: :lol: :lol:
Viva ሻዕውያ

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 28 Feb 2020, 10:11

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 28 Feb 2020, 15:37

pushkin wrote:
28 Feb 2020, 10:11
ኣየ እንዳ ህግደፍ!

Your hypocrisy is classic, classic indeed!!! Awel saeed is an eri-jeberti and today in your eyes he is perceived as a patriot eritrean while he sounded as a hgdefite.

Hey,

Had he showed any resentment towards hgdef's evil rule then he would have been automatically labeled as shire agame.

What for a bunch of hypocrites!!!

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 28 Feb 2020, 16:27

The Agame man! You don't need to go around the bush. What you need to do is take out your mask & declare that you are A filthy Agame from Shire so that we Eritreans will excuse you for the crimes you have committed while you were in Modoshto& Geza Birhanu :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
kerenite wrote:
28 Feb 2020, 15:37
pushkin wrote:
ኣየ እንዳ ህግደፍ!

Your hypocrisy is classic, classic indeed!!! Awel saeed is an eri-jeberti and today in your eyes he is perceived as a patriot eritrean while he sounded as a hgdefite.

Hey,

Had he showed any resentment towards hgdef's evil rule then he would have been automatically labeled as shire agame.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 28 Feb 2020, 16:47

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 28 Feb 2020, 16:54

pushkin wrote:
28 Feb 2020, 16:27
The Agame man! You don't need to go around the bush. What you need to do is take out your mask & declare that you are A filthy Agame from Shire so that we Eritreans will excuse you for the crimes you have committed while you were in Modoshto& Geza Birhanu :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
kerenite wrote:
pushkin wrote:
ኣየ እንዳ ህግደፍ!

Hey,

You proved me right aite kwasmeda a narrow-minded amiche.

BTW I ain't jeberti but I respect them and love them more than you and your likes.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 28 Feb 2020, 17:03

Zemed jezemedu Ahya kamedu! I told you several times your identity before taking out your mask today. Don't feel ashame to be created from the cursed land. I am sure you will return back to your old professions i.e beggary, shoeshiner & Bella Roba or Liwach liwach soon :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
BTW I ain't jeberti but I respect them and love them more than you and your likes.
kerenite wrote:
28 Feb 2020, 16:54
pushkin wrote:
kerenite wrote:
pushkin wrote:
ኣየ እንዳ ህግደፍ!

Hey,

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 28 Feb 2020, 17:47

pushkin wrote:
28 Feb 2020, 17:03
Zemed jezemedu Ahya kamedu! I told you several times your identity before taking out your mask today. Don't feel ashame to be created from the cursed land. I am sure you will return back to your old professions i.e beggary, shoeshiner & Bella Roba or Liwach liwach soon :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
kerenite wrote:
pushkin wrote:
kerenite wrote:
pushkin wrote:
ኣየ እንዳ ህግደፍ!

Hey,

Kla tsuQ bel gumama wed kelbet. Prior to claiming that you are an eritrean, you should first know your biological father ya wed komarit. Perhaps his name is getachew or fayisa or god know what.

Kla ane igedid misakhi zekhudid belu lebamat.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 28 Feb 2020, 18:12

AGAME WEDI ATARIT! One of the distinguishing characterstics of an agame is to undermine the largest Ethnic groups. Those you mentioned re a few examples. As far as I am concerned, you would be surprised if you meet me in person. I am the son of a well known families who can count their Eritrean Generations & this is documented in our village's church. Your Agame parents used to serve us before they left to Tigray :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
kerenite wrote:
28 Feb 2020, 17:47
pushkin wrote:
28 Feb 2020, 17:03
kerenite wrote:
pushkin wrote:
kerenite wrote:
pushkin wrote:
ኣየ እንዳ ህግደፍ!

Hey,

Kla tsuQ bel gumama wed kelbet. Prior to claiming that you are an eritrean, you should first know your biological father ya wed komarit. Perhaps his name is getachew or fayisa or god know what.

Kla ane igedid misakhi zekhudid belu lebamat.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 28 Feb 2020, 21:04

Please wait, video is loading...

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 28 Feb 2020, 22:26

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 28 Feb 2020, 23:27

My great Weyane boss eden/kerenite of Adwa has every right to respond to your declaration of victory, otherwise known as "Game Over," because he, like all of us Weyane, is directly affected by it. What you Eritreans don't seem to understand is that, we Weyane don't normally feel a sense of defeat due to our ability to fight you on the internet. For as long as we have our laptops and internet access, we will continue to fight you, just as my Weyane boss kerenite/eden is trying to remind you all. 8) 8)