Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

ዮውሃንስ ቧያለው says he wants to convert his name to ሚኒሊክ ቧያለው

Post by Mahlana » 27 Feb 2020, 16:19

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was a pain in the a$$ for the Tigrai-Amhara relationships and reconciliation.

Abdelaziz

Re: ዮውሃንስ ቧያለው says he wants to convert his name to ሚኒሊክ ቧያለው

Post by Abdelaziz » 27 Feb 2020, 16:39

Tigreans should kill this extremely dirty zerebis yelemagnezer menaxi weloyee [deleted].

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 27 Feb 2020, 16:51

Go and hang your self in near by tree.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 27 Feb 2020, 17:00

Mahlana wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 16:19

He was a pain in the a$$ for the Tigrai-Amhara relationships and reconciliation.
better than the frog agame meles :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 27 Feb 2020, 18:55

Mahlana wrote:

ዮውሃንስ ቧያለው is definitely a person of integrity and value and the people of Amhara need a leader like him. He is just an Amhara Warrior who does not want to betray the millions of innocent Amhara people who lost their lives and brutally suffered under TPLF rule for almost three decades. I don't know expect a true Amhara who is willing to sell his conscience by negotiating with the evil coward little frog name. Remember, half of Amhara fertile land is still under the least important killil Tigray.

I always respect people like brother ዮውሃንስ ቧያለው who have value and integrity.

God job brother ዮውሃንስ ቧያለው!!!

May God bless Ethiopia!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 27 Feb 2020, 19:16

Hawzen wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 18:55
Mahlana wrote:

ዮውሃንስ ቧያለው is definitely a person of integrity and value and the people of Amhara need a leader like him. He is just an Amhara Warrior who does not want to betray the millions of innocent Amhara people who lost their lives and brutally suffered under TPLF rule for almost three decades. I don't know expect a true Amhara who is willing to sell his conscience by negotiating with the evil coward little frog name. Remember, half of Amhara fertile land is still under the least important killil Tigray.

I always respect people like brother ዮውሃንስ ቧያለው who have value and integrity.

God job brother ዮውሃንስ ቧያለው!!!

May God bless Ethiopia!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
kkkkk typical aqaxarit gefiH meakora terewaeet Hamasenay tra'nny, your an'uzz is the least important, Tigray is very important. If Tigray is what you think to be, then what the hell do you think barren cursed ar'tera is? I bet cursedartera does not produce 10% of what Tigray produces, and you have the temerity to meddle in Ethiopian details such as telling us a certain former weyane water carrier called boayalew is your hero, Anchi Maferia, yehonsh qula xebi. You said Tigray has half of Amharu fertile land, so what are you going to do about it? I think you are itching for Tigreans to come and conquer cursedartera so you can get So'dimized by me. Wishful thinker dirty hamasenay gefiH meakora bi'tchboy.