Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

if i were agame in this very day, i would jump from higher place that can break my neck and altmately kill me

Post by sebdoyeley » 27 Feb 2020, 12:51

you can see from their faces, all agame from higher to the commen peasant their forestration with uneasiness their situation. it is hard nobody want to do anything with you all ignor you or insult you, it is hard for some specially Eritreans consider the insult to the agame clan is as refreshing but for the agame it is like cutting their throat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 27 Feb 2020, 13:08, edited 2 times in total.

Abdelaziz

Re: if i were agame in this very day, i would jump from higher place that can preak my neck and altmately kill me

Post by Abdelaziz » 27 Feb 2020, 12:55

INSTEAD WHY DO NOT YOU IMAGINE YOU ARE SWALLOWING MY ANACONDA INTO YOUR FI'NAFINTAM HAMASENAY THROAT AND THEN IMAGINE IT IS COMING OUT THROUGH YOUR TE'KMATAM YEJU FI'NTITA ….. THAT WILL KILL YOU JOYFULLY.... EVERY HAMASENAY LOOTIEWS LAST DREAM.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: if i were agame in this very day, i would jump from higher place that can preak my neck and altmately kill me

Post by sebdoyeley » 27 Feb 2020, 13:35

Abdelaziz wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 12:55
INSTEAD WHY DO NOT YOU IMAGINE YOU ARE SWALLOWING MY ANACONDA INTO YOUR FI'NAFINTAM HAMASENAY THROAT AND THEN IMAGINE IT IS COMING OUT THROUGH YOUR TE'KMATAM YEJU FI'NTITA ….. THAT WILL KILL YOU JOYFULLY.... EVERY HAMASENAY LOOTIEWS LAST DREAM.
Aziza my fabrate lady qitish yamral gn lady aziza you talk to much graphic :lol: :lol: