Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

My advice to diaspora Eritreans

Post by eden » 27 Feb 2020, 11:42

Educate yourself and your families with mission. Improve your skills and build up experiences. HGDEF is few years away from becoming history.

Eritrea needs us all as the education system is in shambles. Think you are in Sahel the next few years and improve yourself in every way. Then we are ready to rebuild and take Eritrea people where we deserve to be.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: My advice to diaspora Eritreans

Post by sebdoyeley » 27 Feb 2020, 11:48

eden wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 11:42
Educate yourself and your families with mission. Improve your skills and build up experiences. HGDEF is few years away from becoming history.

Eritrea needs us all as the education system is in shambles. Think you are in Sahel the next few years and improve yourself in every way. Then we are ready to rebuild and take Eritrea people where we deserve to be.
"Eritrea need us" Edu agamw the only Eritreans who need you is teenagers who want to practice on you before they come to their ladies :lol: :lol:

xamar

Post by xamar » 27 Feb 2020, 11:52

eden wrote:

you eritrean? :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 27 Feb 2020, 12:09

Agame Prostitute! We Eritreans will not allow a single Agame to live in Eritrea. If so, mark my words. we will slaughter you all in to pieaces. PIA has synpthy to the people not the younger generation.
eden wrote: