Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Breaking: Tigray captured 45 biligina commandoes and their leader .

Post by Abdelaziz » 27 Feb 2020, 09:37

They were supposedly told to ignite a major war between federal and Tigray one one hand and Amhara and cursedartera on another front against Tigray.... thus tigreans immediately coined the now popular song in Tigray:enemanachew egnan yenaqu; deresnibachew sayitaxequ.

The trkimrki Kehadis forgot Tigray is land of natural commandoes like these ERobites scaring the shiyat of wedimedhi'ns arabite wushimas.

Last edited by Abdelaziz on 27 Feb 2020, 09:44, edited 2 times in total.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Breaking: Tigray captured 45 biligina commandoes and their leader .

Post by tarik » 27 Feb 2020, 09:43

THAT IS OLD NEWS U DUMB FKKKKING AGAME WHOREEEEE !!!. :lol:

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 27 Feb 2020, 09:49

You bi'tch it was broadcast by Shewan awlo media just a while ago.

Abere

Post by Abere » 27 Feb 2020, 10:14

I think this is a very old - it probably was as old as 7 or 8 months. This is very interesting and is a slap on the face for TPLF, in my opinion. A few group of individuals went right in Mekele, not around the bush, to capture criminals tells volume how much TPLF is estimated to be weak. If there is a determination to remove TPLF it will not take 17 years or even 17 days, juts something less than 7 days will finish the job.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 27 Feb 2020, 10:29

Abere wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 10:14
I think this is a very old - it probably was as old as 7 or 8 months. This is very interesting and is a slap on the face for TPLF, in my opinion. A few group of individuals went right in Mekele, not around the bush, to capture criminals tells volume how much TPLF is estimated to be weak. If there is a determination to remove TPLF it will not take 17 years or even 17 days, juts something less than 7 days will finish the job.
Kitu Yetebeda Amharay-Hamasenay diqala, talk is shi't , if your werada Hamasenay lootineshes have guts, badme is a stone throw away from your half million sawa kitten armed to the teeth by arabs, they know they will perish under the attack of Tigrean merciless gunners, and if your bidatam gudelamharu relatives ands bantugudifecha slaves could muster guts, they could have tried once or twice and by now could have died in their hundreds of thousands on the border fertilizing your gi'matam qomaxamother's graveyard.

Abere

Post by Abere » 27 Feb 2020, 12:05

Abdual A$$u,

Why are you complaining about Amhara and Eritrea? Why don't you shed your tears for all the wrong doings your lice infested TPLF did on million innocent people. It neither Amhara nor Eritrea that is haunting you, it is your crime that is chasing you to the gate of hell. Your inferiority complex and criminal culture made you ungrateful to the people of Amhara and Eritrea that carried you on their back all the way from the God cursed barren land of Dedebit pit to Addis Ababa , the city of David and Emperor Menilik II. I know of nothing or read anything of worthy your criminal culture did contribute positive to Ethiopia. But you have one grand culture , culture of betrayal treason, loot and sodomy. I can tell you are the son of a sodomy parent, because that is what your culture is.