Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Tigray hails abiy pp for standing against the shiritam egyptian al siss, wedmedhin's slave master.

Post by Abdelaziz » 27 Feb 2020, 00:17

Bravo abiy pp, you are now making huge progress, no wonder gudelamharu are so frustrated and saying"you can take out abiy pp from weyane but you cannot take out weyane from abiy pp".
Down to the mentally sick boayalew, the werada weloyee ye emis etabi miscreant, the most ugly mo'therf'cker I've ever seen in Ethiopia ( I wish I met this gi'matam zerebis weloyee yechigaramchigaram lij, weyane ke eregninet awxito ezih adrisot endezih xegebe, wey nedo, I will pull out all this rotten teeth one by one when I go back TO Ethiopia)

Abdelaziz

Re: Tigray hails abiy pp for standing against the shiritam egyptian al siss, wedmedhin's slave master.

Post by Abdelaziz » 27 Feb 2020, 00:39

peni'sless qinTiram hamasenay fi'nafint, this photoshop is made from a typical hamashenay lootinesh body on which ebuy sibat face is welded, a hamashenay lootinesh calling himself Gual Hayle proves me right; Hamashenay's are tra'nsgenders who use feel male names in private life, and hamasenays have pseudo-pe'nis smaller than cl'it.

Abdelaziz

Re: Tigray hails abiy pp for standing against the shiritam egyptian al siss, wedmedhin's slave master.

Post by Abdelaziz » 27 Feb 2020, 01:01

queeritrean Hamasenay lootinesh, you are posting the selfie pictures of your own nugly hamasenay backyard, the whole world knows how you Hamsenay fa'gots open your anu'zz publicly whenever you see men passing around, Tigreans are disgusted by your lootiew behavior, I'm the only one who does not mind to fo'ck every fa'gut and tra'nny Hamasenay like you and your hamasenay she'rmuta women seem to worship my anaconda so much so that they kill eachother to win the favour of my anaconda.
Now open your anu'zz and imagine my turgid manpole is approaching you in your doggie position and splitting your gi'matam hamasenay fi'ntita till you die under the t bulldozing of my angry anaconda.