Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

TO BE HONEST: The Oromos have never been as humiliated as now in the past 50 years.

Post by Mahlana » 26 Feb 2020, 16:07

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Wasn't it these people who had been fighting fiercely for their God given rights for the last centuries?

Wasn't it these people who risked their very lives to bring change after 2015?

Wasn't it these people who brought the current clique to power hoping that this time things will change for the better?

Wasn't it these people who had been waiting extremely patiently giving time to the current clique to solve their problems?

Why on Earth is that these poor peoples of Oromo are now considered as enemies number one and are being targeted by all the state repression mechanisms??

Why?? Why?? Why????

Please wait, video is loading...

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: TO BE HONEST: The Oromos have never been as humiliated as now in the past 50 years.

Post by Degnet » 26 Feb 2020, 16:11

Mahlana wrote:
26 Feb 2020, 16:07

Wasn't it these people who had been fighting fiercely for their God given rights for the last centuries?

Wasn't it these people who brought the current clique to power hoping that this time things will change for the better?

Wasn't it these people who had been waiting extremely patiently giving time to the current clique to solve their problems?

Why on Earth is that these poor peoples of Oromo are now considered as enemies number one and are being targeted by all the state repression mechanisms??

Why?? Why?? Why????

Everybody is suffering,the Tigrians in Tigray too except some kedeat,why is that man Dawit Gebregziabher involving himself in this? I am sorry for him,what a dilema

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: TO BE HONEST: The Oromos have never been as humiliated as now in the past 50 years.

Post by Degnet » 26 Feb 2020, 16:14

Oppose him in parliament,kelie merahi kemtse eyu,banda gena ketefeu eyom
Last edited by Degnet on 26 Feb 2020, 16:15, edited 1 time in total.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 26 Feb 2020, 16:14

Mahlana wrote:

Why?? Why?? Why????

The crocodile tears flowing from the TPLF camp for the cause of Oromos. :mrgreen: Jawar has once openly said that he would send elders to make a grand reconciliation with the thieves. I still am hopping that he would act on his statement so that we could see a cooperation between the two camps. :mrgreen:

Follower

Post by Follower » 26 Feb 2020, 16:22

Tell that to your dedeboch kilil

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 26 Feb 2020, 17:21

Degnet wrote:
26 Feb 2020, 16:11
Everybody is suffering,the Tigrians in Tigray too except some kedeat,why is that man Dawit Gebregziabher involving himself in this? I am sorry for him,what a dilema
Degu,

Are you talking to me? :lol:

Comparing Tigrayan kids with such gangs who hung others up side down and murder is not fair.
What those police and other community elders are doing is mild schooling.

J-Qeerro are out of control! I have seen them humiliating and beating the elderly. It is unheard of in our country. Only that fraud Dr. Ararssa oppose such measures to discipline our kids for political gains.

If they don't behave with that mild gymnastic exercise trust me, what is to come is going to be brutal indeed. We all hope it wont get to that but, I will give you an example.

Kenyan Cop Goes Full ‘Dirty Harry,’ Executes Criminal In Middle Of Street

A viral video showing the killing of two suspected gang members in Eastleigh, Nairobi on Friday, April 1, has sparked outrage amongst Kenyans.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 26 Feb 2020, 19:19

Dawi wrote:
26 Feb 2020, 17:21
Degnet wrote:
26 Feb 2020, 16:11
Degu,

Are you talking to me? :lol:

Comparing Tigrayan kids with such gangs who hung others up side down and murder is not fair.
What those police and other community elders are doing is mild schooling.

J-Qeerro are out of control! I have seen them humiliating and beating the elderly. It is unheard of in our country. Only that fraud Dr. Ararssa oppose such measures to discipline our kids for political gains.

If they don't behave with that mild gymnastic exercise trust me, what is to come is going to be brutal indeed. We all hope it wont get to that but, I will give you an example.
Hmm... 8)

You are whistling through all of your parts and parcels about your exaggerated and hateful fake cheap propaganda for the purpose of hiding all the constant and barbaric killings and beatings taking place outside of the Oromiyya region because blaming the Oromos and stealing Oromo human and material resources are long standing traditions and tactics being applied regularly. Why copy and paste vulgar sexy items only from Kenya alone when you may do it better even by copying from Mexico, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, etc. and try to entertain your filthy self by associating your dirty Judas tricks to the egalitarian and humanist Oromos.

Instead of showing violent images of people shooting other people and making us sad and stressed why don't put on your own picture twerking and entertaining the public on the streets so that the public may relax and be happy. :P

You are one of the dedicated old system of one religion, one language, one culture, one single ethnic identity, one single value, etc. admirers bent on willful shooting and looting of human and material resources of the diverse nations and nationalities of Ethiopia. Qerroo struggled sustainably for long time and gave their lives and limbs while at the same time protecting the lives and limbs of the other ethnic groups among them and brought all the visible and invisible current changes that placed all the new leaders in to office and helped the PM to make all of these miraculous new implemented changes never seen and never heard for some 3000 years of Ethiopian history. You may close your wet fuzzy dim eyes and deny fresh realities on the ground and above ground but you can never convince even a one eyed fly to prove your bankrupt cheap propaganda to be even remotely plausible. Ye Hoonk Hookah Smoker Fanddiyaa Ahiyyaa!
:lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 26 Feb 2020, 19:43

Mahlana wrote:

Why?? Why?? Why????

How is life in Mekelle these days??? I am sure the coward TPLF goons miss the honeymoon they had for 27 years in Addis surrounded by Qurti, Whisky and beautiful young girls. Do you miss the heydays?? :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 26 Feb 2020, 20:03

Hawzen wrote:
26 Feb 2020, 19:43

How is life in Mekelle these days??? I sure the coward TPLF goons miss the honey they had for 27 years in Addis surrounded by Qurti, Whisky and beautiful young girls. Do you miss the hey days?? :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Well....they're dreaming to come back to Arat Kilo through the back door. I guess life in Axum Hotel has become unbearable. But as coward and parasite as they're, they still need somebody else's shoulder to get there. Bowing to the power of the day is in their DNA, so they would have no shame to smooch the Oromos behind for the foreseeable future.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 27 Feb 2020, 20:29

sun,

I hear you point! But, you know I am fond of "old system of one religion, one language, one culture, one single ethnic identity, one single value, etc." What is new?

Fact on the ground requires other methods; that's reality. My latest preference, if you want to know is for Dr. Abiy to apply PIA's style of rule for the next decade or so in every state; that is another thread.

Back to the horrifying picture I posted, the idea was to give the ethnic pimps a spark contrast between stick spanking/exercise by a parental government, VS point blank blowing the gang's head of an adversary. The present government is handling it the right way was the point I was trying to make. As usual you like construing comments in your tunnel vision.

Nevertheless, your point is well taken.

sun wrote:
26 Feb 2020, 19:19
Hmm...

You are whistling through all of your parts and parcels about your exaggerated and hateful fake cheap propaganda for the purpose of hiding all the constant and barbaric killings and beatings taking place outside of the Oromiyya region because blaming the Oromos and stealing Oromo human and material resources are long standing traditions and tactics being applied regularly. Why copy and paste vulgar sexy items only from Kenya alone when you may do it better even by copying from Mexico, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, etc. and try to entertain your filthy self by associating your dirty Judas tricks to the egalitarian and humanist Oromos.

Instead of showing violent images of people shooting other people and making us sad and stressed why don't put on your own picture twerking and entertaining the public on the streets so that the public may relax and be happy.

You are one of the dedicated old system of one religion, one language, one culture, one single ethnic identity, one single value, etc. admirers bent on willful shooting and looting of human and material resources of the diverse nations and nationalities of Ethiopia. Qerroo struggled sustainably for long time and gave their lives and limbs while at the same time protecting the lives and limbs of the other ethnic groups among them and brought all the visible and invisible current changes that placed all the new leaders in to office and helped the PM to make all of these miraculous new implemented changes never seen and never heard for some 3000 years of Ethiopian history. You may close your wet fuzzy dim eyes and deny fresh realities on the ground and above ground but you can never convince even a one eyed fly to prove your bankrupt cheap propaganda to be even remotely plausible. Ye Hoonk Hookah Smoker Fanddiyaa Ahiyyaa!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Feb 2020, 20:57

dawit ,

u r wrong again.. እንቁላል ቀስ በቀስ በእግሩ ይሄዳል ። የኬን ያዎቹን እኮ እንደኛው በትንሽ ብትር ተነስቶ ነው ይህ ደረጃ የደረሰው። ማንም ሰው እጁን በላይህ ላይ ማረግ አይችልም እንክኳን በአርጩሜ ሊመታህ ። ዛሬ በአርጩሜ ነው ሰውስ ሳያይስ ምን ሊያመጡ ነው።

እዋጪው መንገድ እስረኞቹህን በሙሉ በክብር ይዞ ። የገንዘብ መቀጮ መመደብ ነው እያንዳንዳቸው ላይ ። ገንዘብ የለኝም ለሚለው ደግሞ ቀስ በቀስ ክፈል ማለት ። እሱም የለኝም ካለ የደንጋይ ፈለጣ ስራ መላክ ስርቶ እንዲከፍል ። ታድያ ይህ ብቻ አይደለም

የመጀመሪያው ቅጣት አንድ ሺህ ብር ነው
የሁለተኛው ቅጣት አስር ሺህ ብር ነው
የሶስተኛው ቅጣት መቶ ሺህ ብር ነው።

እንግዲህ እነዚህ ቀላል ጥፋት ለሚያጠፉ ነው። ቤት፤ ቤት ክርስቲያን፤ ፋብሪካ ፤ የስው ንብርት ለሚያቃጥሉ ድግሞ ሚልዬን ብር እያንዳንዳቸው ከሌላቸው ቤታቸውን ንብረታቸውን መወረስ ነው። እንድ ስው እንዲ ከተደርግ ሁለተኛ አንዱም አይቀብጥም ነበር።

ሰው ከገደለ ደግሞ አስሮ ንብረቱን መወረስ ይህ ልጃገርዶችን አስገዶ ለሚደፈር፤ ወይም በጠላፋ ለሚያገባ በሙሉ ንብረቱ በሙሉ ይወረስበታል ከሱ ጋራ ምን አጫማለቅን እስር አት ሰር ታድይ ይህ ሁሉ ሲሆን እስረኛውን በታላቅ ት ህትናና ልክ እንደደንበኛ ሚልዬን ብር ሊስጠን እንደመጣ ገዢ ማየት አለበት በዚህም በለው በዚህም የፖሊስ ጣቢያው የገቢ ምንጩ በቅጣት የሚስበስበው ገንዘብ ለፖሊሶቹ በድንብ ሊከፍል ስለሚችል ስርዓት በድንብ ያስጠባቅሉ ። ደንበኛቸውንም እስረኛቸውንም አያገላቱም ለምን ብትል የገንዘባቸው ምንጭ ስለሆነ። እንዲህ ተብሎ ለ ፖሊሶቹ ቢነግራቸው ይህ ሁሉ ጣጣ ባኖረ