Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
molover

The Well known Adulis Port.

Post by molover » 26 Feb 2020, 02:06

Abdelaziz

Re: The Well known Adulis Port.

Post by Abdelaziz » 26 Feb 2020, 03:26

The hasadat masharewti terewaeeti and Hasewti Lootiew Hamashenay's and the few notorious F'nafint dirty deqielitus have no shame what so ever. The entire world knows you were created by Italy yesterday and you now dare to concoct fake cursedarteran history that existed before kkkkkkkkkk nice try ho'moshenay lootiew dreamers. How dare you lootiew chenewti Hamasenays want to steal Axum's Adulis as yours? How dare? You are dirty fa'gut tribe of no history than what you steal from here and there. You werada cheap subhumans are worst than apes, you have no histiory, whatever, what you think you have is Tigrean , Axumite history.

molover

Post by molover » 26 Feb 2020, 03:46

Abdelaziz wrote:
26 Feb 2020, 03:26
The hasadat masharewti terewaeeti and Hasewti Lootiew Hamashenay's and the few notorious F'nafint dirty deqielitus have no shame what so ever. The entire world knows you were created by Italy yesterday and you now dare to concoct fake cursedarteran history that existed before kkkkkkkkkk nice try ho'moshenay lootiew dreamers. How dare you lootiew chenewti Hamasenays want to steal Axum's Adulis as yours? How dare? You are dirty fa'gut tribe of no history than what you steal from here and there. You werada cheap subhumans are worst than apes, you have no histiory, whatever, what you think you have is Tigrean , Axumite history.
Sister Aziza Greeting,
Is adulis a province of Adigrat???????? Last time i checked Adulis is One of the thousands Port of eritrea.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 26 Feb 2020, 16:46

Aziza, h00ker Adigart
My beloved Adulis has no bars or h00kers as of today, but you can come and open your beloved profession, this time, we make sure you pay taxes
:lol:
Abdelaziz wrote:
26 Feb 2020, 03:26

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 26 Feb 2020, 19:29

Kebenit, I know you want my anaconda in your throat, your bottom holes are thoroughly demolished and can no longer handle my manpole, your gefiH Hamasenay meakor is caput, but is there a hamasenay who does not envy Tigray? Is there a cursed, Hasad, Hasawi and Mesharewi Hamasenay who is not Ho'mo or tra'nny? Never! That is what I've been telling Tigreans; the worst historical and current enemy of Tigray and Tigreans is the chenawi Fi'nafint Hamasenay.And You just proved me right here. Werada Hamasenay trying to steal our Axumite Adulis shows how primitive, shameless, and low IQ thieves hamasenay lootiews are.