Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sabur

Re: Abiy so desperate to regain his former bosses [tplf] help that he resorts to releasing their prisoners.

Post by Sabur » 26 Feb 2020, 08:03

sesame - ዝነቕዘ ስምስም : ኩርኩር Isayas.

Your infatuation with Ethiopia's internal affair is disingenuous while you are mute about the massive incarceration of Eritreans by ጒሒላ Isayas.

Eritreans are tired of the old Dog Isayas tactics and his ኮራኩር supporters like you of blaming others for his own intentional blunders to destroy Eritrea and weakening the Eritrean People spirit and assertiveness of their beloved country Eritrea.

Isayas, who suffers from identity crisis and is insecure of his own identity, does not want the Eritrean Spirit and Assertiveness to thrive.

He has been destroying Eritrea and the Eritrean Core Family for the last 50 plus years and continues to do so.

What do you say about Isayas blurts of his Insecurity of Identity and arrogance against the people of Eritrea who sacrificed everything they had to make their beloved country Eritrea Independent.

This is what he says when intoxicated:

"I know that you call me Agame behind my back. I will show you ! I will take this country down as I put it up."
Such an ego-maniac and insecure arrogant.

Yes, he took Eritrea down by killing, incarcerating and exiling Genuine Eritreans.

Ungrateful of the Trust the Eritrean People bestowed to him. He abused and used the Eritrean Trust to destroy Eritrea.

ከዛብ ዕሱብ ዋሒድ !!

sesame wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 16:47
That is a very stupid analysis. It was reported last week that Zadig and Abraham Belay lobbied Abiy to release the prisoners and he did so. He is doing it to bolster the political standing of PP in Tigray. If that is not obvious to do, you should stop making an asssss of yourself!

Sadacha Macca

Re: Abiy so desperate to regain his former bosses [tplf] help that he resorts to releasing their prisoners.

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Feb 2020, 18:00

Hawzen wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 23:12
Sadacha Macca wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 16:41
I am back guys! Life and having a future wife can keep one busy, but I do want to offer my two birr/cents commentary every now and then!

On the EPLF speaking against ''ethnic politics.'' I honestly do not care how they feel about Ethiopian affairs, as far as I'm concerned: it's NONE of their business! Their meddling in our affairs already harmed us enough in 1990's, please do not scratch old wounds ya shabia! Oromos are kind, but do not take that for weakness. We are not afraid of you, or anyone.
Welcome back brother Sadach. I just hope that you had fun and all your family members back home are doing well.

I thought the way you are reacting PIA's opinion regarding ethnic politics is a little bit emotional. I might be wrong though. You and other Oromo brothers and sisters might have misunderstood the whole interview. PIA's giving his opinion regarding ethnic politics in Ethiopia does not mean that his government is interfering or meddling in Ethiopian politics. Definitely not! It just that we Eritreans don't believe in Ethnic politics for a country to continue peacefully. Remember for the last 30 years, TPLF have been creating Eritrean Oppositions after oppositions not based on their political opinion/view and disagreement against the Eritrean government but based on their ethnicity and religion. It is not because TPLF cares about Eritrea and the Eritrean people. In fact the goal was to weaken Eritrea so that they would control Eritrea easily from Mekelle.....We know TPLF very very well. The ethnic politics TPLF introduced and implemented in Ethiopia is as toxic as it tried to impose on Eritrea.

However, if the people of Oromo or any other people in Ethiopia believe that Ethnic Politics is good for Ethiopia and it is working fine, we wish you nothing but good luck, brother. One thing that I don't understand is that few Oromo brothers and sisters are angry at the people of Eritrea just because they are not happy to PIA's response to the question about Ethnic politics in Ethiopia or any other country. We don't have to agree on everything to respect each other. It is not natural to agree on everything. I don't think the entire people of Oromo supports ethnic politics either. Regardless, the people of Eritrea will always have respect and love for the people of Oromo regardless of our politicians' belief or the political differences we might have.

Having said that if any citizen of the least important killil is angry with PIA's position on ethnic politics, please kill yourself. I know Sium Mesfun, Siye Abraha and other coward TPLF goons were crying the other day from Mekelle.. :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

May God bless the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia.
May God bless the Lion of Nakfa and the Noble Peace Prize Winner, Dr. Abby.

Dedebit is always dedeb!!
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF!!

Akkam Obbo Hawzen,

You have to keep in mind that, we tend to be wary when it comes to PIA's involvement in our affairs, because the last time he was involved; it didn't turn out so well for the Oromos and others whom the TPLF labelled as their ''foes.''
This is where the anger from Oromo's online originates. Our old wounds from the 1990's [ I was born in 1990, but the oromos of then, remember well], were brought back to life when those recent comments of PIA and the Yemane guy who said ''we're not ambivalent, blah blah.''
The best thing our Eritrean neighbors can do is, either play the role of peace-makers, or do not get involved.
I understand that you want Badme, but is badme worth souring relations with oromos, somalis, and others who believe in federalism?
Ethiopia cannot be compared to what works for Eritrea. Ethiopia's political reality and situation, and history, with all due respect, is far more complex, problematic, and so on.

What you guys call ethnic politics, we call a compromise in order to keep Ethiopia together.
You see, in Ethiopia, a huge country, we have many different outlooks and perspectives regarding Ethiopian history, politics, and the preferred form of governance needed to keep the country together.
I am sure, in Eritrea, there exists many people who disagree with the way Ato Isayas is managing the country, but for one reason or another, those views aren't given the time of the day, or a voice. Petros solomon, bitweded abraha, and others, would concur.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 26 Feb 2020, 18:15

Sadacha Macca wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 19:14
Temt wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 18:21
Sadacha Macca wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 17:20
Temt wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 17:16
Sadacha Macca wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 17:07
sesame wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 16:47
That is a very stupid analysis. It was reported last week that Zadig and Abraham Belay lobbied Abiy to release the prisoners and he did so. He is doing it to bolster the political standing of PP in Tigray. If that is not obvious to do, you should stop making an asssss of yourself!

Oh yeah? Why would he want to have a good standing in tigray, if he weren't seeking the support of, or at least the indifference of the tplf?
do you think any party can operate freely in tigray without the tplf's indifference or approval?
do you think any party can operate freely in eritrea without isayas's approval?
similar situations there, can be compared!
Actually I always thought you were Agame that can speak Afan Oromo. But regardless, Eritrea has a vested interest in Ethiopia. that is called illegally occupied sovereign Eritrean territories. Until those lands are returned to its rightful owners you bet your stinking breath that Eritrea will remain engaged and keenly interested in the affairs of Ethiopia. If you were not such a ቆማል ዓጋመ with low IQ, what is the difference when Pompeo said we remain concerned with affairs of Ethiopia and Isaias saying that? ጋዕጋዕ ኣድጊ!

I don't care if you think I'm Chinese that can speak some Afaan Oromo/Amharic. It matters not what people think, when I know the truth about myself.
Who gave Badme to the TPLF? Historically, the ELF/Jebha administered it, the TPLF assisted the EPLF to push the ELF out of eritrea and it occupied badme ever since. I do agree that, if you go further back, you'd find badme in eritrea [at least, according to the experts during the emperors time], but your own beloved Isayas Afewerki approved of tplf taking it afterwards.
Also, even then, it does not give eritrea the right to interfere in our affairs again, as they did in the 1990's, which turned out bad for US ALL.
ወይ ጉድ! Look at this qondaf Agame! Idiot, regardless of who was "Administering" Badme, your criminal Weyanes declared war on Eritrea, claiming "Eritrea INVADED Badme"! Okay, that shows the idiocy of your Weyanes. Otherwise, for a normal thinking human being, how on earth would a country invade part of its own territory? Ha? That being the case, we paid dearly to a senseless war because of the Weyanes belief that they were being supported by the US and so are invincible. After all the unnecessary blood bath ensued, the Weyane was forced to agree for a peace treaty in Algiers. An international tribune decided that Badme was indeed Eritrean, under a decision which both Eritrea and Ethiopia signed as a "Final and binding". Your Weyanes refused to honor what they signed, a trademark of the Agames. So, whether the ELF or the devil administered Badme, it should have been returned to Eritrea. That is the bottom line. And if you think that Eritrea is going to watch the unfolding events in the country because of the intransigence of the Weyane thugs, with its hands folded, when we have a stake on any developments, think again.

yes everyone who disagrees with the beliefs held by shabia trolls/cadres, or eritrean's who tend to be from the tigrinya ethnic group; are ''agames.''
the oromos, the somalis, those who believe in federalism and would disagree with your king's sayings, are agames too. Indeed, sir, you are a genius!
Badme was being administered by who in the 1990's and even before, when the ELF was forced out??
Ethiopia. Now, if you were to say that war had ulterior motives, mostly from the tplf side, such as expanding into eritrea, sure, i'd agree.
but to pretend as if your king isayas didn't play a role in approving of the handing over of badme to the tplf, is a joke, and a deliberate distortion of what occurred in history sir.
once again: you can comment and feel how you want about our affairs, but you have no right to directly interfere in them, as you guys did in the 1990's; the Oromos are better prepared this time, as are the other regions who believe in federalism, i.e. the somalis.
Mes ezom gaegae eziom do seb yeneber?
Last edited by Degnet on 26 Feb 2020, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Feb 2020, 18:20

gagi wrote:
26 Feb 2020, 06:58
People like Sadacha do not feel comfortable when anyone rows hard their shaky tribal boat.

Eritrea, has as much interest and concern as Ethiopia does regarding what is going on in the region. Ethiopia has consitently intervened in Somalia even militarily.

It is wise and overdue for the Eritrean politicians expressing their opposition and disgust to toxic ethnic politics which left Ethiopia on the brink, and its ugly consequences spilling over to neighbouring countries, including Eritrea
The problem with people like you is, you just spew empty rhetoric. What is tribal? Are you denigrating the nations and nationalities of Ethiopia, in the same way an European Elitist would? We are nations, not ''tribes.''
Example: Oromo is a nation. Somali is a nation. Afar is a nation. Sidama is a nation.
Hence the term ''NATION-Alism, NATIONALISM.''
OROMO NATIONALISM, SOMALI NATIONALISM, ETC.

If you dare interfere, do not cry when others do the same to you, i.e. arm and train afars, sahos, and others, to fight against tigrinya/kebessa domination. Just saying!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 26 Feb 2020, 18:38

gagi wrote:
26 Feb 2020, 06:58
People like Sadacha do not feel comfortable when anyone rows hard their shaky tribal boat.

Eritrea, has as much interest and concern as Ethiopia does regarding what is going on in the region. Ethiopia has consitently intervened in Somalia even militarily.

It is wise and overdue for the Eritrean politicians expressing their opposition and disgust to toxic ethnic politics which left Ethiopia on the brink, and its ugly consequences spilling over to neighbouring countries, including Eritrea
Hmm.... :lol:

How shaky are tribal boats compared to tyrannical boats?
:lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Feb 2020, 18:49

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 19:35
Putting aside your usual blabber about badme. Badme wasnt administered by weyane. Stop talking from your arse.

Going back to the main topic. Doubt Abiy wants to regain tplf. Not long ago in his speech in oromiffa made it clear how he feels about tplf. His adviser lencho letta spoke of tplf on aljazeera very badly. This move is most probably meant tp embolden the newly formed pp tigrayan branch. Im assuming hes got some concessions or confession from Binyam, the top weyane dog. We will have to see how these newly realised tigrayans align themselves. If they joing pp then tplf will have lost tigray. If they go back to serving tplf, tplf can no more accuse abiy of targeting tgrayans. And weyane will have no cards to blackmail him. If all abiys efforts to patch up with tigrayans fail, weyane most likely will bear the brunt. I foresee abiy strangling tplf and replacing it with pp tigray.

Read below then, kind sir:

''The ELF engaged the TPLF militarily and forcibly drove them out of Badme. According to ELF sources, it was after the ejection of the ELF from Eritrea that the TPLF became entrenched in Badme.''
Critical reflections on the Eritrean War of Independence: social capital, associational life, religion, ethnicity and sowing seeds of dictatorship
by: Gaim Kibreab, pg 354

''By 1977, the ELF was blocking the TPLF's land reform program in the western awraja of Shire, claiming that Eritrea's boundaries there extended beyond the line negotiated between Ethiopia and Italy.
The ELF, mainly dominant in southwest Eritrea, also had established itself in the western Tigray districts of Sheraro-Badme, where many Eritreans had migrated.
In 1979, when the TPLF had defeated the EDU and the EPRP, it began to implement a major land reform that weakened the ELF's hold over the area.
With that, the beleaguered ELF started a propaganda campaign characterizing the TPLF as occupying Eritrean territory and evicting Eritreans.
Whether by chance or by design, the TPLF campaigned against the ELF in November 1979, at a time when the EPLF also fought to destroy its rival.
The end result was that the ELF was not only pushed out of Sheraro-Badme but also from southwest Eritrea into Sudan.''

A History of Ethiopia
By Harold G. Marcu
pg 226

let me know if u need more historical references

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 26 Feb 2020, 19:00

Sadacha Macca wrote:
26 Feb 2020, 18:49
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Putting aside your usual blabber about badme. Badme wasnt administered by weyane. Stop talking from your arse.

Going back to the main topic. Doubt Abiy wants to regain tplf. Not long ago in his speech in oromiffa made it clear how he feels about tplf. His adviser lencho letta spoke of tplf on aljazeera very badly. This move is most probably meant tp embolden the newly formed pp tigrayan branch. Im assuming hes got some concessions or confession from Binyam, the top weyane dog. We will have to see how these newly realised tigrayans align themselves. If they joing pp then tplf will have lost tigray. If they go back to serving tplf, tplf can no more accuse abiy of targeting tgrayans. And weyane will have no cards to blackmail him. If all abiys efforts to patch up with tigrayans fail, weyane most likely will bear the brunt. I foresee abiy strangling tplf and replacing it with pp tigray.

''The ELF engaged the TPLF militarily and forcibly drove them out of Badme. According to ELF sources, it was after the ejection of the ELF from Eritrea that the TPLF became entrenched in Badme.''
Critical reflections on the Eritrean War of Independence: social capital, associational life, religion, ethnicity and sowing seeds of dictatorship

''By 1977, the ELF was blocking the TPLF's land reform program in the western awraja of Shire, claiming that Eritrea's boundaries there extended beyond the line negotiated between Ethiopia and Italy.
The ELF, mainly dominant in southwest Eritrea, also had established itself in the western Tigray districts of Sheraro-Badme, where many Eritreans had migrated.
In 1979, when the TPLF had defeated the EDU and the EPRP, it began to implement a major land reform that weakened the ELF's hold over the area.
With that, the beleaguered ELF started a propaganda campaign characterizing the TPLF as occupying Eritrean territory and evicting Eritreans.
Whether by chance or by design, the TPLF campaigned against the ELF in November 1979, at a time when the EPLF also fought to destroy its rival.
The end result was that the ELF was not only pushed out of Sheraro-Badme but also from southwest Eritrea into Sudan.''

A History of Ethiopia
By Harold G. Marcu
pg 226

Ke enkulal yelek enkulalun slemtset dorowa lemn atnagerem wei tewewu

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 26 Feb 2020, 19:11

So where does it say weyane controlled badme? Its saying ELF was driven out of it. Guess who drive ELF out? Not weyane. Tplf was a mere spectator. EPLF drove ELF out. Again stop talking about things you have no clue.

As for you supporting others against tigrigna, you can try. But you wont amount to nothing. Youre in no position to threaten anyone you weak sh.it. whether you like it or not we have say in your country. The ethnic conflict directly affects us. Your loud mouth doesnt scream when the Americans interfer with your country but you want to stop us, the very people who nurtured your olf from looking out our own back.

Keep munching burgers in austin you fat fu.ck. stupid retard
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

A History of Ethiopia
By Harold G. Marcu
pg 226

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 26 Feb 2020, 19:33

Sadacha Macca wrote:
26 Feb 2020, 18:00
Hawzen wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 23:12
Sadacha Macca wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 16:41
I am back guys! Life and having a future wife can keep one busy, but I do want to offer my two birr/cents commentary every now and then!

On the EPLF speaking against ''ethnic politics.'' I honestly do not care how they feel about Ethiopian affairs, as far as I'm concerned: it's NONE of their business! Their meddling in our affairs already harmed us enough in 1990's, please do not scratch old wounds ya shabia! Oromos are kind, but do not take that for weakness. We are not afraid of you, or anyone.
Welcome back brother Sadach. I just hope that you had fun and all your family members back home are doing well.

I thought the way you are reacting PIA's opinion regarding ethnic politics is a little bit emotional. I might be wrong though. You and other Oromo brothers and sisters might have misunderstood the whole interview. PIA's giving his opinion regarding ethnic politics in Ethiopia does not mean that his government is interfering or meddling in Ethiopian politics. Definitely not! It just that we Eritreans don't believe in Ethnic politics for a country to continue peacefully. Remember for the last 30 years, TPLF have been creating Eritrean Oppositions after oppositions not based on their political opinion/view and disagreement against the Eritrean government but based on their ethnicity and religion. It is not because TPLF cares about Eritrea and the Eritrean people. In fact the goal was to weaken Eritrea so that they would control Eritrea easily from Mekelle.....We know TPLF very very well. The ethnic politics TPLF introduced and implemented in Ethiopia is as toxic as it tried to impose on Eritrea.

However, if the people of Oromo or any other people in Ethiopia believe that Ethnic Politics is good for Ethiopia and it is working fine, we wish you nothing but good luck, brother. One thing that I don't understand is that few Oromo brothers and sisters are angry at the people of Eritrea just because they are not happy to PIA's response to the question about Ethnic politics in Ethiopia or any other country. We don't have to agree on everything to respect each other. It is not natural to agree on everything. I don't think the entire people of Oromo supports ethnic politics either. Regardless, the people of Eritrea will always have respect and love for the people of Oromo regardless of our politicians' belief or the political differences we might have.

Having said that if any citizen of the least important killil is angry with PIA's position on ethnic politics, please kill yourself. I know Sium Mesfun, Siye Abraha and other coward TPLF goons were crying the other day from Mekelle.. :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

May God bless the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia.
May God bless the Lion of Nakfa and the Noble Peace Prize Winner, Dr. Abby.

Dedebit is always dedeb!!
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF!!

Akkam Obbo Hawzen,

You have to keep in mind that, we tend to be wary when it comes to PIA's involvement in our affairs, because the last time he was involved; it didn't turn out so well for the Oromos and others whom the TPLF labelled as their ''foes.''
This is where the anger from Oromo's online originates. Our old wounds from the 1990's [ I was born in 1990, but the oromos of then, remember well], were brought back to life when those recent comments of PIA and the Yemane guy who said ''we're not ambivalent, blah blah.''
The best thing our Eritrean neighbors can do is, either play the role of peace-makers, or do not get involved.
I understand that you want Badme, but is badme worth souring relations with oromos, somalis, and others who believe in federalism?
Ethiopia cannot be compared to what works for Eritrea. Ethiopia's political reality and situation, and history, with all due respect, is far more complex, problematic, and so on.

What you guys call ethnic politics, we call a compromise in order to keep Ethiopia together.
You see, in Ethiopia, a huge country, we have many different outlooks and perspectives regarding Ethiopian history, politics, and the preferred form of governance needed to keep the country together.
I am sure, in Eritrea, there exists many people who disagree with the way Ato Isayas is managing the country, but for one reason or another, those views aren't given the time of the day, or a voice. Petros solomon, bitweded abraha, and others, would concur.

Obbo Sadacha,

I think PIA or any other leader can give opinions and express their approval or disapproval about ethnic politics in Ethiopia or any other country in the world in general. But that does not mean that they are intervening or meddling. The only people who have the right to either maintain it or change it are the people of that particular country and in your case the people of Ethiopia.

By now you know that the citizens of the least important killil have been trying to milk it to antagonize the people of Eritrea and other ethnics in Ethiopia who support ethnic Politics while the same twisted heart agame have been begging us by claiming " We are brothers blah blah..". I just want to assure you that Eritrea does not have any appetite to intervene in Ethiopian politics because we are not pro ethnic politics. It is definitely not our business. We just don't believe that Ethnic Politics is good thing for our country Eritrea and other country for that matter from our point of view. However, if you think that Ethnic politics has been working for you and you believe that Ethiopia is heading towards promising direction with ethnic politics, we are happy for you and we wish you good luck, brother.

Our solely goal is to make sure TPLF remains buried as it has been a cancer for Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, Sudan and the horn in general....Everything else is none of our business!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Feb 2020, 19:40

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
26 Feb 2020, 19:11
So where does it say weyane controlled badme? Its saying ELF was driven out of it. Guess who drive ELF out? Not weyane. Tplf was a mere spectator. EPLF drove ELF out. Again stop talking about things you have no clue.

As for you supporting others against tigrigna, you can try. But you wont amount to nothing. Youre in no position to threaten anyone you weak sh.it. whether you like it or not we have say in your country. The ethnic conflict directly affects us. Your loud mouth doesnt scream when the Americans interfer with your country but you want to stop us, the very people who nurtured your olf from looking out our own back.

Keep munching burgers in austin you fat fu.ck. stupid retard
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

A History of Ethiopia
By Harold G. Marcu
pg 226

read it again then. it says elf had it, then tplf took it after elf got double teamed by shabia + tplf.

you have no say in our country, but you can try. even if u bring your entire army, it will not do much, because the oromos of today are much more prepared and politically conscious. you will not be able to dismantle any form of governance we desire, whether you cry online all day, and insult it, or not.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 26 Feb 2020, 19:47

Hawazen , my favourite Hamasenite Tra'nny bi'tch, you are trying to save your Tigraway leader wedimedhin berad by lying about what he said, you must be ashamed or scared about what he said. He said he is committed to eradicate "weyane" constitution and he does not want any talk about election in Ethiopia today when weyane is not "washed out completely" and added that what is needed in his cursedartera is to be in a state of " kitet" to be involved robustly when " the situation gets worse"... kkkkkkkk it seems he knows it will get worse...…. so he can be involved in rectifying Ethiopia..... Mussolinin in the making. \….. but little does he know the fact a few Tigrean Awrajas alone can totally annihilate his half million sawa kitten armed to the teeth by arab donated gadgets.

Meanwhile, I do not want to send you out dry and in cry, I want to tease your Gefih Hamasenay fatty meakor with the head of my anaconda,scare the shi't out of your shi'tter by the looming large sighting of my rising manpole above your terewaee hamasenay meakor but still refusing to bust your terewaee hamasenay orifices. I like to torture you, tempt yopu, tantalize you … coz you are resaHa, Mesharewit, Hasad Hamasenay tra'nnybi'tch!

gagi

Post by gagi » 27 Feb 2020, 07:26

Sadacha, you are a tribalist but ironically living in a multicultural and cosmopolitan environment. When I say that you are a tribalist, I am referring to your mentality, not to the great nation of the Oromo. Your tribalist mind set couldn’t let you recognize the fact that you lack the authority, legal, political or otherwise, to speak on behalf of the millions of the good Oromo people.

Let alone you, the Oromo people never bestowed the OLF with any delegation of authority to speak on its behalf. People like you and your like minded friends feel that you represent millions of people simply because you speak their language and advance a certain narrative about their history and wellbeing.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 27 Feb 2020, 17:32

gagi wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 07:26
Sadacha, you are a tribalist but ironically living in a multicultural and cosmopolitan environment. When I say that you are a tribalist, I am referring to your mentality, not to the great nation of the Oromo. Your tribalist mind set couldn’t let you recognize the fact that you lack the authority, legal, political or otherwise, to speak on behalf of the millions of the good Oromo people.

Let alone you, the Oromo people never bestowed the OLF with any delegation of authority to speak on its behalf. People like you and your like minded friends feel that you represent millions of people simply because you speak their language and advance a certain narrative about their history and wellbeing.

1] I am a nationalist, not a 'tribalist,' [you do not even have a coherent definition of the term, nor are you using the correct term; yet expect anyone to take your views seriously! kkkk that's funny!].
2] Yes I look at things as an oromo first, then Ethiopian 2nd.
3] Never said that I speak on behalf of Oromos, but when it comes to common sense issues, such as preserving our right to autonomy and self rule; that's logical to say that MOST OROMOS would never want to compromise on those sensitive issues.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Feb 2020, 17:21

Sadacha Macca wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 17:10

3. Oromos know clearly what they want, and among what they want is, for federalism/autonomy for the various kililoch to improve, not to go backwards to the old ''ethiopia ande new'' system that led to the 1974 revolution, and then the mushrooming of various LF's, that led to more wars.
You claim about the right to self-rule and autonomy, after that is granted to you or a sign is showed you, you then start about kicking out everybody else from your "autonomous" region.

Your Jaanjoo and Co. started to raise claim over the capital of the country and appeared to push aside anybody else from the city.

People started and told them: that will never happen. Your camp was forced to retract the claim afterwards.

So, is that knowing what one's goal is?
Sadacha Macca wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 17:10
4. KFO/ABO/ have more support on the ground than the OPDO, which has always served the interests of those that created it, TPLF, and now it seems, they want to sell themselves to Amhara elites who cannot even take care of their own region's needs, much less help Oromos.
No one is better? Yes sure, if you mean, no one has much armed forces and the will to use force to suppress the people; yes indeed.
Better as in, they have the hearts and minds of the masses? I doubt it, and I doubt any free and fair elections will take place!
I don't know where the survey was conducted and how reliable the method used for the study was, assuming there was one. In the absence of any survey or a flawed method of surveying, then you are just making a wild dream, you will be made to awaken in due time.

If sloganing and chanting "jirtu, jirra, essa jirtu" is what makes somebody a better choice, then you must be in another deep-sleep, you should awake up and ask yourself about what you just blabbered to yourself.

People have got a real interest and they will act based on those interests. Is that much to grasp? Only in your thinny head, perhaps.