Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca

Abiy so desperate to regain his former bosses [tplf] help that he resorts to releasing their prisoners.

Post by Sadacha Macca » 25 Feb 2020, 16:41

I am back guys! Life and having a future wife can keep one busy, but I do want to offer my two birr/cents commentary every now and then!

1] On the EPLF speaking against ''ethnic politics.'' I honestly do not care how they feel about Ethiopian affairs, as far as I'm concerned: it's NONE of their business! Their meddling in our affairs already harmed us enough in 1990's, please do not scratch old wounds ya shabia! Oromos are kind, but do not take that for weakness. We are not afraid of you, or anyone.

2] Pm Abiy releasing TPLF's imprisoned comrades, to me, is his way of begging for their support in an indirect, or direct way. What changed? Are those who were imprisoned not accused of crimes? What changed is: his situation is shaky.
He realized, perhaps the hard way, that he lost most if not all of his support in Oromia due to his own blunders, therefore he looks back to his former daddies and bosses, the tplf, and perhaps even shabia, for help.

sesame
Member+

Re: Abiy so desperate to regain his former bosses [tplf] help that he resorts to releasing their prisoners.

Post by sesame » 25 Feb 2020, 16:47

That is a very stupid analysis. It was reported last week that Zadig and Abraham Belay lobbied Abiy to release the prisoners and he did so. He is doing it to bolster the political standing of PP in Tigray. If that is not obvious to do, you should stop making an asssss of yourself!

Abdelaziz

Re: Abiy so desperate to regain his former bosses [tplf] help that he resorts to releasing their prisoners.

Post by Abdelaziz » 25 Feb 2020, 16:50

On the EPLF speaking against ''ethnic politics.'' I honestly do not care how they feel about Ethiopian affairs, as far as I'm concerned: it's NONE of their business! Their meddling in our affairs already harmed us enough in 1990's, please do not scratch old wounds ya shabia! Oromos are kind, but do not take that for weakness. We are not afraid of you, or anyone.
I told you cursedarterans are the strategic enemy of Tigreans and Oromo. Cursedarterans do not want Ethiopian nations like Oromia and Tigray to be owners of themselves coz they are scared the same model would be dubplicated by midribjean people like Afar, Kunama, Tgre, Saho, Hadendiwa, Bilen, etc. Cursedarterans are trying to be the Amharas of cursedartera. That is why they support the coming back of Amharu to power in order to dismantle Tigray and Oromia in particular.
Sesamit, you dirty shi't Hamasenit ga'yprostitute, you know nothing about analysis.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Feb 2020, 17:03

Sadacha Macca wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 16:41
I am back guys! Life and having a future wife can keep one busy, but I do want to offer my two birr/cents commentary every now and then!

1] On the EPLF speaking against ''ethnic politics.'' I honestly do not care how they feel about Ethiopian affairs, as far as I'm concerned: it's NONE of their business! Their meddling in our affairs already harmed us enough in 1990's, please do not scratch old wounds ya shabia! Oromos are kind, but do not take that for weakness. We are not afraid of you, or anyone.
You said before that you were their foster child, if you turn around and complain about them now, it only shows more how ungrateful you are than how bad they are.

Your bigest problem is that you didn't and don't know what you want. There is no precedence we know of where somebody became strong without having a precise goal for that body's actions. You act without a goal and precisely fail due to that.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
2] Pm Abiy releasing TPLF's imprisoned comrades, to me, is his way of begging for their support in an indirect, or direct way. What changed? Are those who were imprisoned not accused of crimes? What changed is: his situation is shaky.
He realized, perhaps the hard way, that he lost most if not all of his support in Oromia due to his own blunders, therefore he looks back to his former daddies and bosses, the tplf, and perhaps even shabia, for help.
Lost against whom? Against Jawar Mohammad? Don't try to insult our intelligence.

Know one thing that I have to tell you for the 100th time. No one is better than ODP/PP party in Oromia/Ethiopia today.

If you think running around and keep sloganing can make someone better, then you are such a lost boy, look for help.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 25 Feb 2020, 17:07

sesame wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 16:47
That is a very stupid analysis. It was reported last week that Zadig and Abraham Belay lobbied Abiy to release the prisoners and he did so. He is doing it to bolster the political standing of PP in Tigray. If that is not obvious to do, you should stop making an asssss of yourself!

Oh yeah? Why would he want to have a good standing in tigray, if he weren't seeking the support of, or at least the indifference of the tplf?
do you think any party can operate freely in tigray without the tplf's indifference or approval?
do you think any party can operate freely in eritrea without isayas's approval?
similar situations there, can be compared!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 25 Feb 2020, 17:10

DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 17:03
Sadacha Macca wrote:

You said before that you were their foster child, if you turn around and complain about them now, it only shows more how ungrateful you are than how bad they are.

Your bigest problem is that you didn't and don't know what you want. There is no precedence we know of where somebody became strong without having a precise goal for that body's actions. You act without a goal and precisely fail due to that.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Lost against whom? Against Jawar Mohammad? Don't try to insult our intelligence.

Know one thing that I have to tell you for the 100th time. No one is better than ODP/PP party in Oromia/Ethiopia today.

If you think running around and keep sloganing can make someone better, then you are such a lost boy, look for help.

1. Never claimed to be anyone's ''foster child,'' but keep lying if it helps your argument.
2. Even if I were their ''foster child,'' a child does not have to blindly follow every move their parent(s) make, or support all of their views; especially if it's detrimental to the child's/children's aspirations.
3. Oromos know clearly what they want, and among what they want is, for federalism/autonomy for the various kililoch to improve, not to go backwards to the old ''ethiopia ande new'' system that led to the 1974 revolution, and then the mushrooming of various LF's, that led to more wars.
4. KFO/ABO/ have more support on the ground than the OPDO, which has always served the interests of those that created it, TPLF, and now it seems, they want to sell themselves to Amhara elites who cannot even take care of their own region's needs, much less help Oromos.
No one is better? Yes sure, if you mean, no one has much armed forces and the will to use force to suppress the people; yes indeed.
Better as in, they have the hearts and minds of the masses? I doubt it, and I doubt any free and fair elections will take place!

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 25 Feb 2020, 17:16

Sadacha Macca wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 17:07
sesame wrote:

Oh yeah? Why would he want to have a good standing in tigray, if he weren't seeking the support of, or at least the indifference of the tplf?
do you think any party can operate freely in tigray without the tplf's indifference or approval?
Actually I always thought you were Agame that can speak Afan Oromo. But regardless, Eritrea has a vested interest in Ethiopia. that is called illegally occupied sovereign Eritrean territories. Until those lands are returned to its rightful owners you bet your stinking breath that Eritrea will remain engaged and keenly interested in the affairs of Ethiopia. If you were not such a ቆማል ዓጋመ with low IQ, what is the difference when Pompeo said we remain concerned with affairs of Ethiopia and Isaias saying that? ጋዕጋዕ ኣድጊ!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 25 Feb 2020, 17:20

Temt wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 17:16
Sadacha Macca wrote:
sesame wrote:

Actually I always thought you were Agame that can speak Afan Oromo. But regardless, Eritrea has a vested interest in Ethiopia. that is called illegally occupied sovereign Eritrean territories. Until those lands are returned to its rightful owners you bet your stinking breath that Eritrea will remain engaged and keenly interested in the affairs of Ethiopia. If you were not such a ቆማል ዓጋመ with low IQ, what is the difference when Pompeo said we remain concerned with affairs of Ethiopia and Isaias saying that? ጋዕጋዕ ኣድጊ!

I don't care if you think I'm Chinese that can speak some Afaan Oromo/Amharic. It matters not what people think, when I know the truth about myself.
Who gave Badme to the TPLF? Historically, the ELF/Jebha administered it, the TPLF assisted the EPLF to push the ELF out of eritrea and it occupied badme ever since. I do agree that, if you go further back, you'd find badme in eritrea [at least, according to the experts during the emperors time], but your own beloved Isayas Afewerki approved of tplf taking it afterwards.
Also, even then, it does not give eritrea the right to interfere in our affairs again, as they did in the 1990's, which turned out bad for US ALL.

info

Post by info » 25 Feb 2020, 17:28

Brother Sadacha welcome. I think this move is not to please TPLF rather to create a competitive party in Tigray against TPLF. Remember Abiy just created PP Tigray branch and showed the leader asking exactly the release of Tigray prisoners. Abiy is helping PP in Tigray and he is trying to become competitive to TPLF. This is more to kickstart PP in Tigray, not so much to please TPLF. TPLF used the tigray prisoners as a propaganda tool and I am not sure if TPLF is now happy losing one attack line.

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 25 Feb 2020, 17:35

info wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 17:28
Brother Sadacha welcome. I think this move is not to please TPLF rather to create a competitive party in Tigray against TPLF. Remember Abiy just created PP Tigray branch and showed the leader asking exactly the release of Tigray prisoners. Abiy is helping PP in Tigray and he is trying to become competitive to TPLF. This is more to kickstart PP in Tigray, not so much to please TPLF. TPLF used the tigray prisoners as a propaganda tool and I am not sure if TPLF is now happy losing one attack line.

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Thanks for being mature enough to discuss differing views without resorting to personal insults.
You've always been one of my favorite Ethiopians on this forum. Thanks wondime.

You may have a point, and indeed time shall tell. The question is: will TPLF harass and pretty much make it impossible for the PP Tigray branch to operate there, or will it not do so, out of fear of potential repercussions?
As we all know, the TPLF has this legendary aura/status in Tigray, but of course, I am sure some Tigrayans also have a soft spot in their hearts for the overall concept of Ethiopia and of course, the benefits that come along with being associated with a larger country [economic benefits, military benefits, etc; things the TPLF itself acknowledged towards the late 1980's when the derg was being routed].

info

Post by info » 25 Feb 2020, 17:45

Sadacha Macca wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 17:35
Thanks for being mature enough to discuss differing views without resorting to personal insults.
You've always been one of my favorite Ethiopians on this forum. Thanks wondime.

You may have a point, and indeed time shall tell. The question is: will TPLF harass and pretty much make it impossible for the PP Tigray branch to operate there, or will it not do so, out of fear of potential repercussions?
As we all know, the TPLF has this legendary aura/status in Tigray, but of course, I am sure some Tigrayans also have a soft spot in their hearts for the overall concept of Ethiopia and of course, the benefits that come along with being associated with a larger country [economic benefits, military benefits, etc; things the TPLF itself acknowledged towards the late 1980's when the derg was being routed].
Brother Sadacha, you're welcome. That is a million dollar question. PP in Tigray will not be an easy target to harass as Arena & Co. With the backing of the federal government it will not be easy for TPLF to attack and harass PP's members as it used to do against other opposition parties in Tigray. So that is an interesting development to watch. This kind of arrangement is the first of its kind in Ethiopia. We never had a region that was run by regional party that is not affiliated with the federal government. After the election we may have more than one region that is no more ruled by PP so both the federal government and also the regional governments must be willing to tolerate the other side, cooperate and abide by the law. Interesting developments are ahead of us indeed.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 25 Feb 2020, 17:46

sesame wrote:
What is the assurance that these former "prisoners" would be PP party members would sign up for such 'teletafinet" ? They will fly to Meqele and fortify the already fortified TPLF position. I am not sure if this is the kind of leadership the country deserves right at this point. TPLF only understands the language of force not appeasement. They will only get emboldened !!

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 25 Feb 2020, 18:17

Sadacha,

Tigray is not equal to TPLF. The Tigray Branch of PP will get a boost by the release of the prisoners, or so is the thinking of Abiy. If you have a little political sense, you should know that Abiy is conducting a brilliant campaign to win the election. Every move is designed to get him the votes for a majority.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 25 Feb 2020, 18:21

Sadacha Macca wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 17:20
Temt wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
sesame wrote:

I don't care if you think I'm Chinese that can speak some Afaan Oromo/Amharic. It matters not what people think, when I know the truth about myself.
Who gave Badme to the TPLF? Historically, the ELF/Jebha administered it, the TPLF assisted the EPLF to push the ELF out of eritrea and it occupied badme ever since. I do agree that, if you go further back, you'd find badme in eritrea [at least, according to the experts during the emperors time], but your own beloved Isayas Afewerki approved of tplf taking it afterwards.
Also, even then, it does not give eritrea the right to interfere in our affairs again, as they did in the 1990's, which turned out bad for US ALL.
ወይ ጉድ! Look at this qondaf Agame! Idiot, regardless of who was "Administering" Badme, your criminal Weyanes declared war on Eritrea, claiming "Eritrea INVADED Badme"! Okay, that shows the idiocy of your Weyanes. Otherwise, for a normal thinking human being, how on earth would a country invade part of its own territory? Ha? That being the case, we paid dearly to a senseless war because of the Weyanes belief that they were being supported by the US and so are invincible. After all the unnecessary blood bath ensued, the Weyane was forced to agree for a peace treaty in Algiers. An international tribune decided that Badme was indeed Eritrean, under a decision which both Eritrea and Ethiopia signed as a "Final and binding". Your Weyanes refused to honor what they signed, a trademark of the Agames. So, whether the ELF or the devil administered Badme, it should have been returned to Eritrea. That is the bottom line. And if you think that Eritrea is going to watch the unfolding events in the country because of the intransigence of the Weyane thugs, with its hands folded, when we have a stake on any developments, think again.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 25 Feb 2020, 19:14

Temt wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 18:21
Sadacha Macca wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 17:20
Temt wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
sesame wrote:

ወይ ጉድ! Look at this qondaf Agame! Idiot, regardless of who was "Administering" Badme, your criminal Weyanes declared war on Eritrea, claiming "Eritrea INVADED Badme"! Okay, that shows the idiocy of your Weyanes. Otherwise, for a normal thinking human being, how on earth would a country invade part of its own territory? Ha? That being the case, we paid dearly to a senseless war because of the Weyanes belief that they were being supported by the US and so are invincible. After all the unnecessary blood bath ensued, the Weyane was forced to agree for a peace treaty in Algiers. An international tribune decided that Badme was indeed Eritrean, under a decision which both Eritrea and Ethiopia signed as a "Final and binding". Your Weyanes refused to honor what they signed, a trademark of the Agames. So, whether the ELF or the devil administered Badme, it should have been returned to Eritrea. That is the bottom line. And if you think that Eritrea is going to watch the unfolding events in the country because of the intransigence of the Weyane thugs, with its hands folded, when we have a stake on any developments, think again.

yes everyone who disagrees with the beliefs held by shabia trolls/cadres, or eritrean's who tend to be from the tigrinya ethnic group; are ''agames.''
the oromos, the somalis, those who believe in federalism and would disagree with your king's sayings, are agames too. Indeed, sir, you are a genius!
Badme was being administered by who in the 1990's and even before, when the ELF was forced out??
Ethiopia. Now, if you were to say that war had ulterior motives, mostly from the tplf side, such as expanding into eritrea, sure, i'd agree.
but to pretend as if your king isayas didn't play a role in approving of the handing over of badme to the tplf, is a joke, and a deliberate distortion of what occurred in history sir.
once again: you can comment and feel how you want about our affairs, but you have no right to directly interfere in them, as you guys did in the 1990's; the Oromos are better prepared this time, as are the other regions who believe in federalism, i.e. the somalis.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 25 Feb 2020, 19:35

Putting aside your usual blabber about badme. Badme wasnt administered by weyane. Stop talking from your arse.

Going back to the main topic. Doubt Abiy wants to regain tplf. Not long ago in his speech in oromiffa made it clear how he feels about tplf. His adviser lencho letta spoke of tplf on aljazeera very badly. This move is most probably meant tp embolden the newly formed pp tigrayan branch. Im assuming hes got some concessions or confession from Binyam, the top weyane dog. We will have to see how these newly realised tigrayans align themselves. If they joing pp then tplf will have lost tigray. If they go back to serving tplf, tplf can no more accuse abiy of targeting tgrayans. And weyane will have no cards to blackmail him. If all abiys efforts to patch up with tigrayans fail, weyane most likely will bear the brunt. I foresee abiy strangling tplf and replacing it with pp tigray.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 25 Feb 2020, 22:12

Sadacha,

I am not following the political trend in Ethiopia as much as I would like . But, here is my observation. Dr. Abiy feels that Ethiopia is endangered as a nation. Disintegration is a possibility. Ethnic federalism does not help. As an Oromo, he does not think Oromia needs Ethnic federalism anymore. I see his rationale. Amharas do not need Ethnic federalism either. Tigrayans will declare independence if Ethnic federalsm is dissolved. Other than Oromia and Amhara, the rest of Ethiopia will hang on to Ethnic federalism. The likes of Jawar and Eskinder are wonderful activists for their own ethnic groups. They are king makers. But, they are not kings. They can not save Ethiopia. As far as President Isayas is concerned, he is 100% behind Dr. Abby. If Ethiopia disintegrates so is the whole neighborhood. So, if the central government of Ethiopia needs help to survive, he will avail to that. Don't forget, TPLF is showing all kind of insubordination to the federal government. Badme is Eritrean recognized by the UN and Ethiopia. Hence, TPLF is occupying Eritrean territories against the wish of the Ethiopian government. Isayas is not interfering in Ethiopian affairs, in trying to help if help is requested by the central government of Ethiopia to achieve Ethiopia's own objectives.

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 25 Feb 2020, 22:18

Sadacha,
በአዱኛ ፈይሳ ሞት ብዬሃለሁ እንደዚህ ዓይነት የሐሰት ወሬ አትንዛ:: መቼስ በአዱኛ ፈይሳ ሞት ብዬህ እንደማትጨክንብኝ አውቃለሁ::

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Feb 2020, 23:12

Sadacha Macca wrote:

On the EPLF speaking against ''ethnic politics.'' I honestly do not care how they feel about Ethiopian affairs, as far as I'm concerned: it's NONE of their business! Their meddling in our affairs already harmed us enough in 1990's, please do not scratch old wounds ya shabia! Oromos are kind, but do not take that for weakness. We are not afraid of you, or anyone.
Welcome back brother Sadach. I just hope that you had fun and all your family members back home are doing well.

I thought the way you are reacting PIA's opinion regarding ethnic politics is a little bit emotional. I might be wrong though. You and other Oromo brothers and sisters might have misunderstood the whole interview. PIA's giving his opinion regarding ethnic politics in Ethiopia does not mean that his government is interfering or meddling in Ethiopian politics. Definitely not! It just that we Eritreans don't believe in Ethnic politics for a country to continue peacefully. Remember for the last 30 years, TPLF have been creating Eritrean Oppositions after oppositions not based on their political opinion/view and disagreement against the Eritrean government but based on their ethnicity and religion. It is not because TPLF cares about Eritrea and the Eritrean people. In fact the goal was to weaken Eritrea so that they would control Eritrea easily from Mekelle.....We know TPLF very very well. The ethnic politics TPLF introduced and implemented in Ethiopia is as toxic as it tried to impose on Eritrea.

However, if the people of Oromo or any other people in Ethiopia believe that Ethnic Politics is good for Ethiopia and it is working fine, we wish you nothing but good luck, brother. One thing that I don't understand is that few Oromo brothers and sisters are angry at the people of Eritrea just because they are not happy to PIA's response to the question about Ethnic politics in Ethiopia or any other country. We don't have to agree on everything to respect each other. It is not natural to agree on everything. I don't think the entire people of Oromo supports ethnic politics either. Regardless, the people of Eritrea will always have respect and love for the people of Oromo regardless of our politicians' belief or the political differences we might have.

Having said that if any citizen of the least important killil is angry with PIA's position on ethnic politics, please kill yourself. I know Sium Mesfun, Siye Abraha and other coward TPLF goons were crying the other day from Mekelle.. :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

May God bless the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia.
May God bless the Lion of Nakfa and the Noble Peace Prize Winner, Dr. Abby.

Dedebit is always dedeb!!
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF!!

gagi

Post by gagi » 26 Feb 2020, 06:58

People like Sadacha do not feel comfortable when anyone rows hard their shaky tribal boat.

Eritrea, has as much interest and concern as Ethiopia does regarding what is going on in the region. Ethiopia has consitently intervened in Somalia even militarily.

It is wise and overdue for the Eritrean politicians expressing their opposition and disgust to toxic ethnic politics which left Ethiopia on the brink, and its ugly consequences spilling over to neighbouring countries, including Eritrea