Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Issayas bringing Tigray and Amhara together once again and created hate in Oromo and other ethnics???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Feb 2020, 14:15

What a dummy guy, he does things without thinking and the net effect is serious and lasting damage. He invaded Tigray counting other ethnics would not in line with Tigray yet they were the hardliners than Tigray and broke his back for the last 20 years he could not recover from it. Now he inserted himself about the internal politics by condemn the constitution and federalism all ethnics waked up from their sleeps and anger them. His taught was all ethnics hate kilil federalism the way Amhara hates in order to control the country and this moron "Miefero" Issayas brought that issue against them and they are angry now. Amhara also see Issayas the distraction of the country by rallying with Abiy and Amhara educated people realized that Tigray is their natural ally than anyone else and they came back to talking, they are talking in Addis Ababa today as we speak and they will reconcile their difference and bad news for Issayas first and bad new for Oromo too. I warned Oromo about a month ago, refer my post because I sensed when Amhara is threaten they do everything to bring Tigray to defend themselves and I stated it openly because it will be against my wish what I wanted to see and I told what Oromo should do then but it seems too late now. Issayas will be gone soon if Amhara and Tigray smooth their differences and Amhara is kicking out all the hardliners from their posts in order to accommodate Tigray.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 25 Feb 2020, 21:52, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Issayas bringing Tigray and Amhara together once again and created hate in Oromo and other ethnics???

Post by Degnet » 25 Feb 2020, 14:23

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 14:15
What a dummy guy, he does things without thinking and the net effect is serious and lasting damage. He invaded Tigray counting other ethnics would not in line with Tigray yet they were the hardliners than Tigray and broke his back for the last 20 years he could not recover from it. Now he inserted himself about the internal politics by condemn the constitution and federalism all ethnics waked up from their sleeps and anger them. His taught was all ethnics hate kilil federalism the way Amhara hates in order to control the country and this moron "Miefero" Issayas brought that issue against them and they are angry now. Amhara also see Issayas the distraction of the country by rallying with Abiy and Amhara educated people realized that Tigray is their natural ally than anyone else and they came back to talking, they are talking in Addis Ababa today as we speak and they will reconcile their difference and bad news for Issayas first and bad new for Oromo too. I warned Oromo about a month ago, refer my post because I sensed when Amhara is threaten they do everything to bring Tigray to defend themselves and I stated it openly because it will be against my wish what I wanted to see and I told what Oromo should do then but it seems too late now. Issayas will be gone soon if Amhara and Tigray sooth their differences and Amhara is kicking out all the hardliners from their posts in order to accommodate Tigray.
He hates people like you, janja wejane

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Issayas bringing Tigray and Amhara together once again and created hate in Oromo and other ethnics???

Post by Degnet » 25 Feb 2020, 14:25

His crimes may be covered by this good thing, you dirty people who work day and night to destroy Enderta, eraymeray as he said it

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 25 Feb 2020, 14:56

Degnet wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 14:25
His crimes may be covered by this good thing, you dirty people who work day and night to destroy Enderta, eraymeray as he said it
Kebri Egziabher kab adena rehiku

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 25 Feb 2020, 15:05

Halafif,

So after begging for help from Eritreans, Somalis, Afars, Benishanguls, Oromos, Gambelas and all small ethnics against the Amhara, you have settled for the Amharas as your next saviour. You got to be the most stupid agame around. What is inside that skull of yours that makes you beg every day?

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Feb 2020, 15:44

sesame wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 15:05
Halafif,

So after begging for help from Eritreans, Somalis, Afars, Benishanguls, Oromos, Gambelas and all small ethnics against the Amhara, you have settled for the Amharas as your next saviour. You got to be the most stupid agame around. What is inside that skull of yours that makes you beg every day?
Do you know what your are talking about???

Ami Zmote M'rak Lomi S'dedu Belu Adahma!!!

Hameddibewoyane

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 25 Feb 2020, 15:45

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 15:44
sesame wrote:
Halafif,

Do you know what your are talking about???

Ami Zmote M'rak Lomi S'dedu Belu Adahma!!!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 25 Feb 2020, 16:15

Leflafi adghi the stupid, Eritrea in general and PIA in particular can have opinions like the next guy, but like PIA said which you don't want to mention is that he also said "what it matters is what the ethiopians decide about their country".
But he didn't say nothing different than what he said when your coward woyanes were under EPLF internship in the field before our independence and the same thing when Oromo journalists asked him about his opinion in Asmara.
You agames are desperate and you are just like your moms (shera*mut) who have no principle, stand or pride.
You swing like pendulum even by stabbing the entities which you previously praised and vise versa.
Eritrea has no enemies in Ethiopia except you the filthy agames.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Feb 2020, 21:44

Cigar wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 16:15
Leflafi adghi the stupid, Eritrea in general and PIA in particular can have opinions like the next guy, but like PIA said which you don't want to mention is that he also said "what it matters is what the ethiopians decide about their country".
But he didn't say nothing different than what he said when your coward woyanes were under EPLF internship in the field before our independence and the same thing when Oromo journalists asked him about his opinion in Asmara.
You agames are desperate and you are just like your moms (shera*mut) who have no principle, stand or pride.
You swing like pendulum even by stabbing the entities which you previously praised and vise versa.
Eritrea has no enemies in Ethiopia except you the filthy agames.
Chigar T'rit Issayas, If you believe that what went wrong the internship out shined them for the trophy???

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 25 Feb 2020, 21:51

Leflafi adghi what happened was just like Shaebia made you, Sahaebia unmade you surgically and quarantined you in mekele holes.
You are stupid to think you are in a better position than when you were in Addis while you are now in a hospice, breathing hard but to your eventual excruciating death.
Man what the f**k is wrong with you?
When are you going to let your brain function and come in terms and apologize for your crimes, if not for you, but for your snotty little agames sake?

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Feb 2020, 22:01

Cigar wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 21:51
Leflafi adghi what happened was just like Shaebia made you, Sahaebia unmade you surgically and quarantined you in mekele holes.
You are stupid to think you are in a better position than when you were in Addis while you are now in a hospice, breathing hard but to your eventual excruciating death.
Man what the f**k is wrong with you?
When are you going to let your brain function and come in terms and apologize for your crimes, if not for you, but for your snotty little agames sake?
Yibahalya lo Tewegieley, Jahra Eritrea???

http://dateandtime.info/distance.php?id ... id2=343300

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Feb 2020, 23:37

sesame wrote:
Halafif,

Professor Ayte Halafi is just showing us he is not different from the rest of agame in this forum. He is just another twisted heart agame. Everybody knows that ayte Halafi hates Amhara and Ethiopia like nobody else in this forum.....Being a twisted heart agame, after failing to get sympathy from Eritrea, he is just trying to antagonize the people of Ethiopia against the people of Eritrea.... It looks like that he has not realized that the one time Alfa-Omega TPLF has been quarantined in Mekelle holes like Coronavirus for the last two years and his Tigray is the least important killil in Ethiopian politics and economy..

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Feb 2020, 00:38

Hawzen wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 23:37
sesame wrote:
Halafif,

Professor Ayte Halafi is just showing us he is not different from the rest of agame in this forum. He is just another twisted heart agame. Everybody knows that ayte Halafi hates Amhara and Ethiopia like nobody else in this forum.....Being a twisted heart agame, after failing to get sympathy from Eritrea, he is just trying to antagonize the people of Ethiopia against the people of Eritrea.... It looks like that he has not realized that the one time Alfa-Omega TPLF has been quarantined in Mekelle holes like Coronavirus for the last two years and his Tigray is the least important killil in Ethiopian politics and economy..

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
This thread is not pro or against Eritrea but the true reaction of ethnics and Amhara elites. I do not like woyane to work with Amhara bad for everyone including Eritrea as I told you honestly, the alliance of Tigray and Amhara will target Red Sea.