Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

Dr Mehret Mandefro - Her grandfather was architect of Adwa

Post by Selam/ » 25 Feb 2020, 07:59

Listen to her talking about her grandfather midway in the Tedtalk video.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Dr Mehret Mandefro - Her grandfather was architect of Adwa

Post by Ethoash » 25 Feb 2020, 08:24

u dont know Ted talk is fake talk any idiot can come and talk the other time i saw this Ethiopia who just laugh endlessly and they put him on Ted talk ..

this Dr Mehret Mandefro why she talk about her grandfather .. those who doesnt know their father they talk about their grand father . i am not even sure what she saying is truth .. because everything in Ethiopia Italy is the one who build it...

dont come back and tell me she is Golden ,... i dont care show me the money .. stop talking i dont even watch the video.. i am fad up with this talk .. show me something that u build four point .. u r a doctor what the fk is your cross showing what the hell r u saying u r doctor for only christian even education cant change this people ... mind u she represent the whole Ethiopia she doesnt have to show her cross..

now go head compere it with ኢጃብ... ኢጃብ is order by the book but i dont think cross order by the book.. anyhow have a nice life .. in fact i will watch it later. just to prove my point she talk BS... or to see i am wrong .. anyhow u posted something relatively good i can use keep the good job next time post someone who actually did something

tlel

Post by tlel » 25 Feb 2020, 14:21

Ethoash wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 08:24
u dont know Ted talk is fake talk any idiot can come and talk the other time i saw this Ethiopia who just laugh endlessly and they put him on Ted talk ..

this Dr Mehret Mandefro why she talk about her grandfather .. those who doesnt know their father they talk about their grand father . i am not even sure what she saying is truth .. because everything in Ethiopia Italy is the one who build it...

dont come back and tell me she is Golden ,... i dont care show me the money .. stop talking i dont even watch the video.. i am fad up with this talk .. show me something that u build four point .. u r a doctor what the fk is your cross showing what the hell r u saying u r doctor for only christian even education cant change this people ... mind u she represent the whole Ethiopia she doesnt have to show her cross..

now go head compere it with ኢጃብ... ኢጃብ is order by the book but i dont think cross order by the book.. anyhow have a nice life .. in fact i will watch it later. just to prove my point she talk BS... or to see i am wrong .. anyhow u posted something relatively good i can use keep the good job next time post someone who actually did something

I found out that Egypt's former PM died and every slave of his get bury along him. I know you worship Meles and since you say you are from South acting like slave, I suggest you bury yourself with Meles so that the success of others, jealousy, low self esteem you are feeling against other innocent Ethiopians is killing you.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 Feb 2020, 20:00

Buda Woyane - Don't assume, she’s just Ethiopian. I don’t give a damn whether you read it or not. You’re the least relevant person on the forum. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 08:24

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Feb 2020, 08:34

Selam/ wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 20:00
Buda Woyane - Don't assume, she’s just Ethiopian. I don’t give a damn whether you read it or not. You’re the least relevant person on the forum. KIFU!
okay i watch the video she is okay. she was talking about following your inner voice ... which is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000% she is wright but why waste all your life searching for the meaning of inner voice ... it is well fact people try to stop you ... they do everything in the power to make sure u r not go a head of them but if u r sure about your self it is much better to follow your inner voice that is a given.. but writing million book about this subject is waste of time and money and i still see her like Ethiopian who waste our time.. should could have done better but the idiot Amhara always talk about something not tangible

Steve job once said stay hungry.. or talk about his inner voice.. and he follow it and he become very successful person. but he was not writing book about inner voice even so inner voice make him who he is.. he used his inner voice as guiding light to reach his goal. this doctor study about food why not first produce food before u tell the poor what to eat and what not to eat...

once one sick person went to Ethiopian doctor and the doctor told him what to eat .. the doctor said u must eat fruit, vegetable, meat and so on.. the the sick reply to doctor menu of food . he ask the doctor .. doctor can u yourself afford to eat all those food you listed for me to eat. what the point of talking about Science of Nutrition when u dont have food to eat.. why not produce the food first then talk about Science of Nutrition next..

in Ethiopia if someone show u how u can produce your own food የጋሮ አታክልት we have the land we have the soil we can produce our own food and live like rich America do when it come to food we should not talk about shortage but people like this women wasting our time..

when i see so called Amhara educated people my question is very simple .. did he created job, did he created employment for other even one person.. ሌላ ተፈላሳፊ አንፈልግም ፈላስፋው ገበሬ ይበቀናል ።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Feb 2020, 10:26

Woyane rat - That explains why you’re a bigoted and narcissistic mfkr. You always assume and blindly respond like an epileptic person. Buda!
Ethoash wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 08:34
Selam/ wrote:
25 Feb 2020, 20:00
okay i watch the video she is okay. she was talking about following your inner voice ... which is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000% she is wright but why waste all your life searching for the meaning of inner voice ... it is well fact people try to stop you ... they do everything in the power to make sure u r not go a head of them but if u r sure about your self it is much better to follow your inner voice that is a given.. but writing million book about this subject is waste of time and money and i still see her like Ethiopian who waste our time.. should could have done better but the idiot Amhara always talk about something not tangible

Steve job once said stay hungry.. or talk about his inner voice.. and he follow it and he become very successful person. but he was not writing book about inner voice even so inner voice make him who he is.. he used his inner voice as guiding light to reach his goal. this doctor study about food why not first produce food before u tell the poor what to eat and what not to eat...

once one sick person went to Ethiopian doctor and the doctor told him what to eat .. the doctor said u must eat fruit, vegetable, meat and so on.. the the sick reply to doctor menu of food . he ask the doctor .. doctor can u yourself afford to eat all those food you listed for me to eat. what the point of talking about Science of Nutrition when u dont have food to eat.. why not produce the food first then talk about Science of Nutrition next..

in Ethiopia if someone show u how u can produce your own food የጋሮ አታክልት we have the land we have the soil we can produce our own food and live like rich America do when it come to food we should not talk about shortage but people like this women wasting our time..

when i see so called Amhara educated people my question is very simple .. did he created job, did he created employment for other even one person.. ሌላ ተፈላሳፊ አንፈልግም ፈላስፋው ገበሬ ይበቀናል ።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Feb 2020, 14:21

Selam/ wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 10:26
Woyane rat - That explains why you’re a bigoted and narcissistic mfkr. You always assume and blindly respond like an epileptic person. Buda!
Dr Mehret Mandefro with respect our answer is NO! to your book.. we dont eat book.

about your grand father architect of Adwa... how in hell he invasion the Adwa the gun bought to subject the Southern Ethiopia ... if her grand father bought tools to produce our food then i would have respected him like my own grandfather ... but those romancing war r not my grand father... i repeat the gun bought to enslave the oromo and the rest of Ethiopia ... King Milk II sold Djibouti for few gun what a sad and sad story... she should be ashamed of her grand father but in the house of Amhara killer are hero..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Feb 2020, 18:26

Buda Woyane - Can you translate your gutter English to the Heavenly? Or, do you want me to ask Teddy to help out? KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 14:21
Selam/ wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 10:26
Dr Mehret Mandefro with respect our answer is NO! to your book.. we dont eat book.

about your grand father architect of Adwa... how in hell he invasion the Adwa the gun bought to subject the Southern Ethiopia ... if her grand father bought tools to produce our food then i would have respected him like my own grandfather ... but those romancing war r not my grand father... i repeat the gun bought to enslave the oromo and the rest of Ethiopia ... King Milk II sold Djibouti for few gun what a sad and sad story... she should be ashamed of her grand father but in the house of Amhara killer are hero..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Feb 2020, 18:55

Selam/ wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 18:26
Buda Woyane - Can you translate your gutter English to the Heavenly? Or, do you want me to ask Teddy to help out? KIFU!
shut up!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Feb 2020, 18:56

You go first!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Feb 2020, 18:59

Selam/ wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 18:56
You go first!
Dr Mehret Mandefro - Her grandfather was gun runner ...

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Feb 2020, 19:05

Still on it? Drip, drip, drip.....That donkey gets things faster.
Ethoash wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 18:59
Selam/ wrote:
You go first!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Feb 2020, 19:13

Selam/ wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 19:05
Still on it? Drip, drip, drip.....That donkey gets things faster.
Ethoash wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 18:59
Selam/ wrote:
You go first!
Dr Mehret Mandefro ስሞ እንኳን የትቢት ነው። ማን ደፍሮ። then እንደማያዋጣ ሲያቁ ምህረት አሉዋት ..

እንዴት ተደርጎ ነው የጦር ሚኒስተሩ ጥይት ፈርቶ የሚሽሽው ምን አይነት የጦር ሚነስተር ነው።

meles joined the war front .. the Amhar ask for refugee.. to me it is treason

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Feb 2020, 19:36

Buda Woyane :lol: back to your chicken seeds? What has the coward midget anything to do with this topic. KINIKINAM Woyane thug, i know well about that frogs military credentials. Very well. KIFU!