Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Andertan

Lady Hawazen and Pastor Degnet go figure

Post by Andertan » 24 Feb 2020, 19:02

seriqa's te'tHafrelka! Eway zom GuHafat, metsrefti, weyxoatat Tigray lomis gele mebelet sedidom atsmimomna embere! Ab zineberu neyrom lomi k weyinu? Edoee? eznina zeytsemoo yeblan!

Hey listen weyzero Hagosa, anceban skunis? From zeAray Beles?
Seb tseweE tebelwos beAl beles baElu bele meses!( :lol: Emphasis mine) Anti qomal hadamit, dirbay anceban? araytbeles?. You know it, don't lie, either way you belong to the lowest of the low in the entire T pack. Hadami coward sebeytay wedisebeyti, bragging is a potent proof to your eternal cowardice, real Tigrayans do not brag about real anything much less about phantom something like your.
BTW: Endertans ruled your areytibeles? anceban? ancestors for over 800 years. This is fact, live with it!
More Endertanness and less araybeles is what Tigray really needs.

More Enderta to come....

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Lady Hawazen and Pastor Degnet go figure

Post by Degnet » 24 Feb 2020, 19:24

Andertan wrote:
24 Feb 2020, 19:02
seriqa's te'tHafrelka! Eway zom GuHafat, metsrefti, weyxoatat Tigray lomis gele mebelet sedidom atsmimomna embere! Ab zineberu neyrom lomi k weyinu? Edoee? eznina zeytsemoo yeblan!

Seb tseweE tebelwos beAl beles baElu bele meses!( :lol: Emphasis mine) Anti qomal hadamit, dirbay anceban? araytbeles?. You know it, don't lie, either way you belong to the lowest of the low in the entire T pack. Hadami coward sebeytay wedisebeyti, bragging is a potent proof to your eternal cowardice, real Tigrayans do not brag about real anything much less about phantom something like your.
BTW: Endertans ruled your areytibeles? anceban? ancestors for over 800 years. This is fact, live with it!

More Enderta to come....
Yehmeq yetsebq identity aleni, no body doubts about that.Zeytenkefeni seb aytekefen.I just am a common person.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Lady Hawazen and Pastor Degnet go figure

Post by Hawzen » 24 Feb 2020, 20:01

Andertan wrote:
24 Feb 2020, 19:02

More Enderta to come....
Sister Abi-gail,

What is the new with your deformed stinky behind ???? Everybody knows that your Nigerian man is responsible for the damage... :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF