Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

If GudelaAmharu like the fagu't Yoni Magna thought we have left Amharic for them, they must be fooling themselves.

Post by Abdelaziz » 24 Feb 2020, 02:38

We have what it takes to shine brighter, above and beyond every star, in whatever field we compete.

Andertan

Re: If GudelaAmharu like the fagu't Yoni Magna thought we have left Amharic for them, they must be fooling themselves.

Post by Andertan » 24 Feb 2020, 02:51

At first I though she made a Debub Tegerunia song like always but I realized she was wearing amhara zuria

Abdelaziz

Re: If GudelaAmharu like the fagu't Yoni Magna thought we have left Amharic for them, they must be fooling themselves.

Post by Abdelaziz » 24 Feb 2020, 02:58

Fa'gut tra'nny Hamasenay, again coming instantly after seeing my nick flushing on the screen, as always hoping to grab my anaconda with wedimedhin-like feminine hamasenay lootinesh hands and moan while su'cking-- as much as can handle it 8) 8) 8)-- Keep su'ckin it, you booshti hamasenay, campopolo bi'tch ! Dirty Hamasenay-Yeju Ho'mo, neither Amharu nor lootiew Hamasenay have zuria in their culture, Zuria and the entire Habesha dress belongs to Axumite Tigrean culture, you bi'tch Dk'su'cker, give credit where it belongs, stealing our Agazian -Tigrean culture is like stealing a camel and lowering its neck to sneak out of the barn with your loot.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 24 Feb 2020, 03:04, edited 1 time in total.

Andertan

Post by Andertan » 24 Feb 2020, 03:03

Cursed son of bch she is raya. Raya is not tegaru

Don’t you know cursed Adwa police attacked Raya people after they beat you in a soccer game hasadat agg’ame

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 24 Feb 2020, 03:08

Di'rty Hamasenay Gefih meakoru terewaee , I will so'domise you in Campopolo, then decapitate you and throw your fi'lthy lower body across Alewaha onto your ximb maternal mujaliam yeju village.

Andertan

Post by Andertan » 24 Feb 2020, 03:11

Raya wears Amhara Zuria

Raya culture is Similar to the cultures in Amhara region. Raya must be returned to Amhara state Wajerit is the only cousin Raya Rayuma has in Tigray State in amhara region Raya culture is all over the eastern cultures like Wollo hasadat kehadi Ugum Agame

From Hamasenay Facist Askarian

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 24 Feb 2020, 03:26

You truck driver father was a GefiH meakoru Hamasenay Lootiew while your pro'stitute mom in Kombolcha hailed from the dirty Ye Emis ETabi tribe called Yeju…and both cheap tribes of your family are famed for being 80% Ho'mosexuals. There is nothing we agaziand do not know about you and your dirty tribes. Go ahead and open your gefiH Hamasenay Meakor as you imagine being mounted and penetrated by this gladiator.