Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

"ደብረጽየን እና ጓዶቹ ለሁለት ዓመታት በእምርክክ ከሄዱ በኋላ ተንበርክከዉ "አንንበረከክም" ማለታቸዉ ካልገረመን ምን ይገርመናል?" Taye Dendea Aredo

Post by Revelations » 21 Feb 2020, 23:12

Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by Revelations on 21 Feb 2020, 23:28, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: "ደብረጽየን እና ጓዶቹ ለሁለት ዓመታት በእምርክክ ከሄዱ በኋላ ተንበርክከዉ "አንንበረከክም" ማለታቸዉ ካልገረመን ምን ይገርመናል?" Taye Dendea Aredo

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 Feb 2020, 23:18

Arada Amhara, we were fooled for 27 years abandoning our home base and built Qoshasha bloody forced unity menelik gojo Ethiopia. We got our lesson and we will not repeat it again, we are at home and we will work day and night not anyone anymore. Stop eating and work, stop talking and work, stop lying and work, stop looting and work and be proud yourself first.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: "ደብረጽየን እና ጓዶቹ ለሁለት ዓመታት በእምርክክ ከሄዱ በኋላ ተንበርክከዉ "አንንበረከክም" ማለታቸዉ ካልገረመን ምን ይገርመናል?" Taye Dendea Aredo

Post by Revelations » 21 Feb 2020, 23:26

Please wait, video is loading...

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 22 Feb 2020, 00:30

I am not surprised. These guys have lived lies for long, and they are not in a position to know right from wrong. Of all the political entities who participated in Ethiopian politics in the 1960s, they had been the one who saw politics like as doing business. They declared friends and enemies not based on principle, or policy, but based on what they would get out of it. There were many reasons why they got to power. The collapse of the USSR, the government that that the Derg relied on for its existence. The exploitation of the famine. After the famine became news of the world TPLF had grown from being a small group bandit to a force to reckon with. TPLF became a government within a government. It I was the EPDRF cadres who rationed the world handout to the Tigrean farmers. After the Americans convinced Mengistu to take his [deleted] to Zimbabwe, they simply just walked to Addis. But if you ask their [deleted] licking historians, they declare they reached to Addis by demolishing the mountains that stood on their way. Remember the book “ terarawen yanketekete tewled.”
Because they were talking each other, they only believed what they wanted to believe.
Do they have no any political understanding to know their days are numbered? I believe they do not.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 22 Feb 2020, 00:30

I am not surprised. These guys have lived lies for long, and they are not in a position to know right from wrong. Of all the political entities who participated in Ethiopian politics in the 1960s, they had been the one who saw politics like as doing business. They declared friends and enemies not based on principle, or policy, but based on what they would get out of it. There were many reasons why they got to power. The collapse of the USSR, the government that that the Derg relied on for its existence. The exploitation of the famine. After the famine became news of the world TPLF had grown from being a small group bandit to a force to reckon with. TPLF became a government within a government. It I was the EPDRF cadres who rationed the world handout to the Tigrean farmers. After the Americans convinced Mengistu to take his [deleted] to Zimbabwe, they simply just walked to Addis. But if you ask their [deleted] licking historians, they declare they reached to Addis by demolishing the mountains that stood on their way. Remember the book “ terarawen yanketekete tewled.”
Because they were talking each other, they only believed what they wanted to believe.
Do they have no any political understanding to know their days are numbered? I believe they do not.