Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

One of the "best Achievements" of Halafi Mengedi & Co.

Post by DefendTheTruth » 20 Feb 2020, 16:42

Halafi you have to be proud of yourself, because your group doesn't know what a shame is. Otherwise this is a shame that will be passed down to many generations to come for having converted Ethiopia to such a scene in the 21st century.

In my view this is a crime of highest order, I am not sure when the day of accountability will arrive. The victims are now telling their plights as it is.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: One of the "best Achievements" of Halafi Mengedi & Co.

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Feb 2020, 16:53

We are not Ahiyoch do not know our root, we are people who know our exact Hareg and if I am ashamed to be with my own people and identity why should I organized by Amhara ethnic for Amhara ethnic, who are you trying to fool??? Tigray is free people and mind who allow others to enjoy their background and we do not push others to use ours rather we hate it when they copy ours like the Amhara. Amhara live by your own than someone else, stop copping and pretending like yours.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 20 Feb 2020, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: One of the "best Achievements" of Halafi Mengedi & Co.

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 20 Feb 2020, 17:54

DTT, thanks for posting it. I teared up a little. Well, I am an emotional person. Yes, the song unraveled Halafi. What he wrote above proves how mad he was by the song. He just ignored every English grammar laws to vent his anger. Well, get used to it, Halafi. This is typical of the songs to come.