Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Menelik

Post by Ethoash » 19 Feb 2020, 11:12

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 10:43
Ethoash, even in the time of the internet, you are obligated to reveal the writer of the article — propaganda define it best — to readers. You just do not post the TPLF or OLF hearsay, and expect people to have a lively discussion on it.
Sam Ebalalehu

dont make me laugh! i am not your teacher .. no body correct my English no body help me in her beside tell me how bad is my English so why i teach idiot like u...

this is very simple king milk the second send war cry to all regional state kings ... they respected him and they send their army to help him...the funny thing is when Yohannes IV ask for king milk the second to help him out with Egypt war over Nile river .. King milk the second did not help him out instead he signed agreement with British to sale Nile river saying he will not build a dam on river Nile ... guess what the buda Amhara kings ware afraid of the Egypt and never build a dam over Nile

then the Golden kid Meles come and read the Menelik II agreement and find a hole on the agreement .. when an Egyptian reporter ask Meles the golden kids why not respect the King Menelik II agreement .. the smart Meles answered Menelik II agreed not to arrest the water and we Ethiopian are not arresting the water .... hence we did not break the sprite of the King Menelik II agreement.... did u get it what Meles saying we build Nile dam not to stop the water ... if we stop the water we dont get hydro power .. we get hydro power only when we released the water hence not arresting the water...in fact Meles said we dont even use the water .. we use the power with in the water .. in short i call it water bank not dam .. dam is when u stop or arrest the water .. by we r in water release business .. this is how smart Meles is ... so he pass the king Menelik II poison ivy

when the Egyptian Shylock demands a literal pound of flesh... even though it may cause distress to the Ethiopian it is demanded from, let Ethiopia die in ten or 20 million we dont care all we care is respect the king Menelik II agreement said the Egypt then Meles said okay we r not arresting the Nile river hence no agreement broken end of story and start the dam .. this the type of manhood we see from 3000 years of civilization... Meles organized the whole Africa against Egypt .. the idiot Dr. Abiy went with the Egypt suggestion to lion den ( America as referee ) u guys must be a joke... why would Ethiopia alone fight when the 11 counties share the Nile .. even the Sudan give up on us..

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 19 Feb 2020, 11:44

EthioRedSea wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 16:18
Sir, Madam,

Thank you for exposing the traitor Menelik and Taitu, who was powerless but more patriotic.
I had just a read of Menelik's policies. He had some weaknesses, but he was a good leader. He did not trust Tigreans and Oromo and has to punish them. There as a power struggle with Tigray nobility and Oromo and other tribal chieftains - which Menelik ended victoriously.

Menelik was preparing to be crowned Emperor of Ethiopia, a dream shared by many young men and women of the feudal class of these days.

His agreement with Italy was tactical

Menelik is the only leader history who travelled 500 miles on horse back with around 100000 of his soldiers to defeat Italy and Europe, Europe's ambition to control the world. Menelik is a world leader of Asians, Europeans, American and Africans.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Feb 2020, 11:58

EthioRedSea wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 11:44

His agreement with Italy was tactical

Menelik is the only leader history who travelled 500 miles on horse back with around 100000 of his soldiers to defeat Italy and Europe, Europe's ambition to control the world. Menelik is a world leader of Asians, Europeans, American and Africans.
I agree with u King Menelik even have gut to go to war .. that i will give u .. but the win come from the Golden double agent ... go and read history .. the Golden double agent was Italian guide and translator .. mind u he was trusted by his master Italian ...now the fine part of the art of war come in as double agent the Golden boy have every thing cover .. he told King Menelik to disassemble his tent and leave to show that the king is running away from the war front.. at the same time told the Italian this is the right time to attack the Ethiopian .. even those the Italian trust this low class Guide to make sure they see the action with their telescope... as the Guide said King Menelik was leaving the war front ..so the Italian general order the chase... the fun part was the Golden boy was the one who was guiding them he took them to well known two valley... where Ethiopian army waiting for at the top of the cliff as soon as the Italian army enter the valley they start rock avalanche ... only 6 enemy army remained and the golden double agent left them inside the valley and escaped before the rock avalanche started the Italian died calling his name .... but the king milk II, took the golden double agent credit the victory to himself... this is the full story of Adaw victory

captain_obvious

Post by captain_obvious » 19 Feb 2020, 12:58

Ethoash wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 16:21
in short

Menelik betrayed Emperor Yohannes more then twice..
And Emperor Yohannes when he was only Ras supported and allied the British General Napier invasion against his then lord, Emperor Tewodoros.

Two hundred years laters, what have we learnt ? You still see people looking for foreigners for help for their petty political agendas.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Feb 2020, 13:35

captain_obvious wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 12:58
Ethoash wrote:
in short

And Emperor Yohannes when he was only Ras supported and allied the British General Napier invasion against his then lord, Emperor Tewodoros.

Two hundred years laters, what have we learnt ? You still see people looking for foreigners for help for their petty political agendas.
captain_obvious

first always save yourself before you save other

your beloved Emperor Tewodoros past time was burning people while they r jailed inside houses and he burn the house.. another past time of his pushing people off the cliff all in the name of mama Ethiopia ..

if u understand Amhric i have one story about Emperor Tewodoros

አንዲት ሴት በጣም የተናደደችበት እንዲህ ብላ ገጠመች

ምነው ጦሳ ዘማርዬስ ምነው አይታረስ
ከዚያ እስከዚያ ደረስ በሬ ሳላይ መጣሁ።

ምን ማለት መስለህ ሰሙ በሬ ሳላይ መጣሁ መሬቱ ጦም ዋለ አልታረስም ማለት ነው።
ወርቁ ደግሞ በሬሳ ላይ መጣሁ። ቴድዬ ሰውን ገድሎ ገድሌ የዘመኑ መንጌ ነበር በአጭሩ።

when his men heard this woman insult they brought her to the king after the king heard her story he let her go saying she is mad .. she is entitle being mad ..

i have another beautiful story of Emperor Tewodoros ... he was in love with queen Elizabeth he even send her letter of marriage proposed but the Queen never replayed to him .. the king was so upset he arrested two of her Ambassador of course he will not said i arrest them because Queen rejected my love letter instead of he manufactured cause and arrest them and order the Ambassador to make him a shoe..

even the queen repeatedly ask him to released them he refused hence the Queen send army to released those jail Ambassador .. now tell me what king Yohannes going to do .. the British army where not asking for war they were only to release their Ambassador they r passing thru .. so why would Yohannes risk his life if Emperor Tewodoros put himself in that risk.. beside had Yohannes refused the passage he will be killed to for no reason ..

again when u try to save other u must make sure ur life is not in danger... if u r jumping in to water to save sinking person without knowing how to swimming yourself u r an idiot not a hero.. even in USA THEY WILL not save u from house fire if they declare it unsafe to enter u will burn ... no normal person risk his life to save u and kill himself and could not even save u in the end ..

by the way King Yohannes should be regraded as saver of mama Ethiopia .. look the British come and killed Emperor Tewodoros they have free country to take over but they did not take over mama Ethiopia that Emperor Tewodoros exposed Ethiopia for colonization who would have stopped them had they decided to stay ... but they left why because the king Yohannes did not challenge him ... had they were forced to kill him to pass thru then they would have colonized mama Ethiopia and u will not cry heaven we were not colonized people..

this is the same story of TPLF AND EPLF passing thru Gojjam and Gonder why would the Amhara try to stop the marching army.. it is not the same question u r asking me why would not they stop the TPLF ... the answer would be they will be slaughtered... there will be no Amhara left to insult the Golden today so i will never blame the Amhara for let the marching army to pass thru...

captain_obvious

Post by captain_obvious » 19 Feb 2020, 13:56

Ethoash wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 13:35
captain_obvious wrote:
Ethoash wrote:
in short

captain_obvious

your beloved Emperor Tewodoros past time was burning people while they r jailed inside houses and he burn the house.. another past time of his pushing people off the cliff all in the name of mama Ethiopia ..
Yes it is true the pacification of Emperor Tewodros came at a cost.
But what was the cost of the previous anarchy, with the pillages of Dejazmach Wube in Hamasien and Habab, the wars of Ras Ali, Ras Mikael Sehul, and all the other warring great feudals ?

No one denies the accomplishements of Emperor Yohannes, who heroically defeated the Egyptians attack on three fronts.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 19 Feb 2020, 14:02

captain_obvious wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 13:56
Ethoash wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 13:35
captain_obvious wrote:
Ethoash wrote:
in short

captain_obvious

Yes it is true the pacification of Emperor Tewodros came at a cost.
But what was the cost of the previous anarchy, with the pillages of Dejazmach Wube in Hamasien and Habab, the wars of Ras Ali, Ras Mikael Sehul, and all the other warring great feudals ?

No one denies the accomplishements of Emperor Yohannes, who heroically defeated the Egyptians attack on three fronts.
I just dislike this Ethoash,komata ende nicknamu enanten gen lemasredat atchelem tarik egna nen yemnetsefew bayoch nachehu