Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

Eritrean Rallyists take part in the Mekelle International Car Rally event to honour the 11 lekatit.

Post by Mahlana » 15 Feb 2020, 13:58

MerHaba!! ፍቕሪ ግርም!!

Mahlana

Re: Eritrean Rallyists take part in the Mekelle International Car Rally event to honour the 11 lekatit.

Post by Mahlana » 15 Feb 2020, 14:08

Please wait, video is loading...

Abdelaziz

Re: Eritrean Rallyists take part in the Mekelle International Car Rally event to honour the 11 lekatit.

Post by Abdelaziz » 15 Feb 2020, 14:40

Meshrefet tried to prevent the 15 Addis crew going to Mekele, but because they were mostly Tigreans of Tigray and Midribahri and few from other tribes, he could not do anything, they showed his nasty dirty leaky anu'zz their middle fingers and drove through Afar to Mekele in amazing speed. I thought it was cancelled coz I knew it was scheduled a month ago but no follow up news was posted on Tv or radio. We are glad this has taken place. The 8 from Mekele has one worldclass car racer Tigrean from Europe, Itally and Switzerland, I'm sure he is gonna be the winner.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 15 Feb 2020, 14:45, edited 1 time in total.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 15 Feb 2020, 14:43

Listen to this low life, inferiority complex syndrome afflicted filthy agame trying to make his first ever cars rally exciting by mentioning his master Eritreans who been doing such since century ago (but the Eritrean who he said participated, could be a refugee who is in tigray to try to go abroad).
They always get giddy up if an Eritrean (even a traitor) participated in their events.
WTF. It is a big privilege to them filthy games so much so, he titled his post ERITREA.
LOL.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 15 Feb 2020, 14:54

Cigar wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 14:43
Listen to this low life, inferiority complex syndrome afflicted filthy agame trying to make his first ever cars rally exciting by mentioning his master Eritreans who been doing such since century ago (but the Eritrean who he said participated, could be a refugee who is in tigray to try to go abroad).
They always get giddy up if an Eritrean (even a traitor) participated in their events.
WTF. It is a big privilege to them filthy games so much so, he titled his post ERITREA.
LOL.
lootiew redAnuzz, you are as old as wedimedhin but you still lie like there is no tomorrow, the midribahri car racer is well known in Addis and he can buy your entire family as his slaves, you are the one suffering from inferiority complex, you have seen Italian mulato in curseartera doing car race once or twice in your lifetime but you think you own the car racing sport, I have never seen inferiority complexed miscreants like cursedarterans, you thought cycling was your game but Tigreans were the ones who created ar'teran cycling and now it is booming in Tigray while in [deleted] it has reached its pick and it will decline steeply from there on. Mark my words!. The best car racers in Ethiopia are Tigreans. I will post the video showing that , if I find it.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 15 Feb 2020, 14:55, edited 1 time in total.

Mahlana

Post by Mahlana » 15 Feb 2020, 14:54

Son of a wh0re!! Slave of all slaves!!! The Eritreans came mainly to celebrate 11 Lekatit and to pay tribute to the Tigraian heroes!! Tigrai produces tens of thousands of ultra modern cars a year and it is 100% self sufficient in car supply. It does not import cars anymore!! There are at least two huge car manufacturing plants in Mekelle and the environ. In short, we are the masters of vehicles, not you son of b!tch!!!
Cigar wrote:
LOL.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 15 Feb 2020, 14:56

Cigar wrote:
LOL.
Arhiqka heseb we are under the Nazis,ane ayfetwekan gena this is disgusting,antum komalat zerei,serekti/trash

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Feb 2020, 14:59

The TPLF gang created anguish, of Tigray Citizens!
Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Feb 2020, 15:03

ሽሕ እንተመሰለ ሕያዋይ፣ ኣይትእመን ትግራዋይ!
==========================

(ጓል ፈዳይን ሻዕቢያ ቫይናክ) - ከም'ቲ ኣብ ዝሓለፈ ፖስት ጌረዮ ዝነበርኩ፣ ሕንከት ዘይብላ ጃንዳ ወያነ ትግራይ፣ ኮን ዶ ኾን እንተተመሰለለይ ብምባል፣ ካበይ ከምዝኣራረየቶም ዘይፍለጡ፣ ክልተ ደቂ ክልል ጋምቤላ፣ አብ'ቲ ኣብ ትግራይ ተካይዶ ዘላ ናይ ቀይሕ መይሕ ዳንኬራ፣ ማልያ ጠንቋሎ ክልል ትግራይ ኣልቢሳ፣ ትርጉሙ ዘይርድእዎ ጭርሖ ኣትሒዛ፣ ከም እንስሳ ዘገዳም ናብ ምርኢት ጎደና ኣቕሪባቶም ተራእያ እያ።

እዚ ድማ "ብሄር ብሄረሰባት ኢትዮጵያ ኣብ ጎድነይ እዮም፣ ምሳይ እዮም ዘለዉ" ንምባልን፣ እንተተኻኢሉ ድማ ንዓታቶም ከም ኮረሻ ተጠቒምካ ናብ ስልጣን ፌዴራል መንግስቲ ንምምላስን እዩ።

ኣቤት ሕልሚ!

ይኹን'ምበር ወያነ ትግራይ፣ ኣብ ኣራት ኪሎ ቤተ መንግስቲ ኣዲስ ኣበባ ኣብ ስልጣን እንከላ፣ ቅድሚ 3 ዓመት፣ "መሬትና ንኣውፈርቲ (ሰረቕቲ) ተጋሩ አሕሊፍና ኣይንህብን ኢና" ኢሎም ተቓውሞ ዝገበሩ ደቂ ክልል ጋምቤላ፣ ካብ ክልል ትግራይ ብዝመጸ ፍሉይ ሓይሊ ጸጥታ ትግራይ ጌራ፣ ብኸም'ዚ ንርእዮ ዘለና፣ ከም ጤለ በጊዕ ንሓድሕዶም ብገመድ ኣሲራ፣ ኣዋሪዳን ገፊዓን ኣብ ማኪና ሰቒላ ናብ መዳጎኒ ቦታ ክትወስዶም ከላ፣ ዓለም ብዓለሙ ብመራኸቢ ብዙሃን ርእዩ ሓዚኑ ምንባሩ ዝዝከር እዩ።

ሰፊሕ ድንግል መሬት ክልል ጋምቤላ፣ ዋናታት ደቀባት ከምዘይብሉ ያኢ፣ ካብ ባንክታት ኢትዮጵያ ብቢልዮናት ብር ዝቑጸር ናይ ህዝቢ ኢትዮጵያ ገንዘብ፣ ብስም "ልቓሕ ንሕርሻዊ ልምዓት ጋምቤላ" ብዝብል ናይ ሓሶት ምኽንያት ወሲዶም፣ ምስ ሰብ ጊዜ ሰበ ስልጣን ወያነ ትግራይ ምትእስሳር ዝነበሮም ብስም ኣውፈርቲ (ናይ ብሓቂ ግና ሰረቕቲ ምባል ይቐልል) ዝፍለጡ ተጋሩ እዮም ከነልምዖ ብምባል ብዘይ ንሕስያ ገቢቶሞ ኔሮም።

እቲ ናይ ልቓሕ ምኽንያት፣ ብስም ምልማዕ መሬት ሕርሻ ክልል ጋምቤላ ይኹን'ምበር፣ እቲ ማእለያ ዘይብሉ ናይ ልቓሕ ገንዘብ፣ ኣብ'ቲ ዝተባህሎ ልምዓት ሕርሻ ክልል ጋምቤላ ኣይወዓለን። እኳ ደኣ፣ ኣብ ከተማ ኣዲስ ኣበባ ብፍላይ ድማ ከተማታት ትግራይ "ፎቓት" እዩ ክስርሓሉ ተወጢኑ። ከምኡ ስለዝኾነ ድማ እዩ፣ ኣብ'ዚ ሕጂ እዋን ዝኾነ ንከተማታት ትግራይ ዝተዛወረ ሰብ፣ መሰረት ወጺዩሎም፣ ኣዕኑዳት ጥራይ ዝርኣየሎም፣ ነዳቖን ሚኒዋለን ዘይርኣዩሎም፣ ዘይተወድኡ ናይ ብስርቂ ገንዘብ ህዝቢ ኢትዮጵያ ዝተጀመሩ ህንጻታት ብብዝሒ ዝርኢ።

እቲ ብስም ናይ ልምዓት ሕርሻ ጋምቤላ ብልቓሕ ብተጋሩ ዝተወስደ (ዝተሰርቀ ምባል ይቐልል) ማእለያ ዘይብሉ ገንዘብ ህዝቢ ኢትዮጵያ ድማ ዝተበላሸወ ልቓሕ (Bad credit) ተባሂሉ ዕዳኡ በቶም ናይ'ቲ እዋን ሓለፍቲ ባንክታት ኢትዮጵያ ዝነበሩ ሰብ ጊዜ ተጋሩ ተሰሪዙሎም እዩ። ሕጂ ዶ ከምኡ ከይግነ!

እሞሲ እንታይ ንምባል እየ፥

ትግራዋይ ስልጣን ምስ ዝህልዎ፣ ምስ ዝጸግብ፣ ፊዕፊዕ ምስ ዝብልን ከም'ዚ ንርእዮ ዘለና፣ ካብ ፍጡር ሰብነት ኣውሪዱ፣ ከም ጤለ በጊዕ ብገመድ ኣሲሩ ዘዋርደካ፣ ዘጋፍዓካን ዝቐትለካን እዩ።

ትግራዋይ እንተጸቢባቶን እንተሸኩኑን ድማ ትማሊ ብቕድሚ ትማሊ እንታይ ይብል ኔሩ ረሲዑ፣ ከይሓፈረ 180° ተጠውዩ፣ "ኣሕዋት ኢና" ኢሉ ባንዴራ ጠንቋሎኡ ከዲኑ፣ ዘይትፈልጦ ጭርሖ ኣሰኪሙ "ይፈትወኒ እዩ፣ ኣብ ጎድነይ እዩ ዘሎ" ኢሉ ኣንጻር ካልኦት መፈከሪን መነየትን ክገብረካን ክጥቀመልካን ሕንከት ዝበሃል የብሉን።

እሞሲ፥

ሕጂ እውን ጭርሖና ጭርሖ ለባማት ወለድና ኢዩ፥

ሽሕ እንተመሰለ ሕያዋይ፣ ኣይትእመን ትግራዋይ !

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 15 Feb 2020, 15:15

I know how to bu*tt hurt the nasty, uncivilized agames with facts.
They came in droves to respond.
Man even the fake priest who witnessed car races in Asmara while he was cleaning the oil of the tracks in Asmara streets.
No Eritrean celebrates your what ever occasions. The guy you mentioned is absolutely an Eritrean refugee who by default is car enthusiast (as we all are, just like you agames are a one wheeler cart pushers) and are fooling your freaking selves as if PIA sent him.
Man shut the f**k up.
We been racing cars even before the Americans knew what it was.
But thank you for looking up and try to compare your hasad selves with who you respect.
I mean, if we are no good at it, you know that you won't mention Eritrea.
Don't worry, just like you dragged us 20 years because of your hasadinet we will return you to the lives of your foreparents when they were begging and slaving in Eritrea. Which is 50 to 60 years back.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Feb 2020, 15:21

Cigar wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 15:15

No Eritrean celebrates your what ever occasions. The guy you mentioned is absolutely an Eritrean refugee who by default is car enthusiast (as we all are, just like you agames are a one wheeler cart pushers) and are fooling your freaking selves as if PIA sent him.
dear Cigar, i click in just to read your reply .. and he did not disappointed me ... u admitted that there are Eritrean refugee in Golden state while u try to insult Golden .. what about so called Eritrea refugee r Agame conman who canning the system by buying Eritrea ID.. what about that fairy tale

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 15 Feb 2020, 15:29

You numb skull, when did I deny that there are Eritrean refugees in your baren and beggar land?
What I always said is they didn't go there to reside or believing life in you beggar tigray is better than in Eritrea.
They did so, because of the stupid west crooked policy of draining Eritrea of it youth by promising them a winning lottery ticket if the do so.
But as evils as you are you are sending your snotty agames abroad by stealing their identities and beggin food on their behalf and are feeding your sheramut mothers.
If life in tigray was better than in Eritrea your whole population and your leaders won't have been begging wedi Afom to open the border for your a'sses
And stop calling your freaking selves golden. You all are dirty clay statue look alike ugly from inside out.
I suggest you deport them. Because we are planning to bring them home, cutting your beggar skinny hands.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 15 Feb 2020, 15:35

Mahlana wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 13:58
MerHaba!! ፍቕሪ ግርም!!

Thank you for sharing. This very nice news - not good for Shaebya Eritreans. I am not against Eritreans as thye are Tigrayans. I Am against Shaebya . I am against Issayas Afeworqi and his henchmen.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Feb 2020, 15:37

And we're against fascist weyane & any eritrean who partakes in a fascist rally, has kissed his citizenship goodbye!
EthioRedSea wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 15:35
Mahlana wrote:
MerHaba!! ፍቕሪ ግርም!!

Thank you for sharing. This very nice news - not good for Shaebya Eritreans. I am not against Eritreans as thye are Tigrayans. I Am against Shaebya . I am against Issayas Afeworqi and his henchmen.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 15 Feb 2020, 15:41

We Weyane need to stop treating Eritreans like celebrities. They are humans like us Tegaru born between urine and feces. Awash/Mahlana, Please stop imposing your inferiority complex on me by portraying Eritreans as celebrities. They are not! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 15 Feb 2020, 15:48

Zmeselo most of you, my Eritrean brothers have really good heart.
You try to differentiate between the evil woyane and the supposedly 'innocent' filthy tegarus.
Forgive me, but I don't.
I hate the supposedly 'innocent' tegarus even more than woyane itself for the fact that they deceitfully call us brothers with out holding their thuggish woyane responsible for its crimes.
I never seen a supposedly 'innocent' agame admits this verdict of EEBC and advocate for abiding by it.
I never heard a supposedly 'innocent' agame apologize on behalf of their shifta regime's crimes.
These supposedly 'innocent' agames want to eat their cakes and have them too.
Woyane is still obstructing the peace because of the inactions or actions (how ever you want to call it) of these mother f**kers supposedly 'innocent' agames.
So, I wish the supposedly 'innocent' agames 100 fold of miseries than what woyane with their help committed on out INNOCENT ERITREANS & our country.
I am sorry if I offended some of good hearted Eritreans. But again I never seen a good heated agame but a twisted hearted one.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 15 Feb 2020, 15:52

Mahlana wrote:
MerHaba!! ፍቕሪ ግርም!!

How can you be free
from such people

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Feb 2020, 16:17

Cigar wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 15:48
Zmeselo most of you, my Eritrean brothers have really good heart.
You try to differentiate between the evil woyane and the supposedly 'innocent' filthy tegarus.
Forgive me, but I don't.
I hate the supposedly 'innocent' tegarus even more than woyane itself for the fact that they deceitfully call us brothers with out holding their thuggish woyane responsible for its crimes.
I never seen a supposedly 'innocent' agame admits this verdict of EEBC and advocate for abiding by it.
I never heard a supposedly 'innocent' agame apologize on behalf of their shifta regime's crimes.
These supposedly 'innocent' agames want to eat their cakes and have them too.
Woyane is still obstructing the peace because of the inactions or actions (how ever you want to call it) of these mother f**kers supposedly 'innocent' agames.
So, I wish the supposedly 'innocent' agames 100 fold of miseries than what woyane with their help committed on out INNOCENT ERITREANS & our country.
I am sorry if I offended some of good hearted Eritreans. But again I never seen a good heated agame but a twisted hearted one.
We've to alienate the weyane from the people if we're to defeat them though, brother cigar. It's smart politics.

Otherwise, I agree with you & that's why I posted the "ሽሕ እንተመሰለ ሕያዋይ፣ ኣይትእመን ትግራዋይ!" article. I don't think we can kill, 6 million of them. We leave that to God, to eliminate them with famine or something.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Feb 2020, 16:22

how Ethiopian give blood ... just watch and cry river..

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 15 Feb 2020, 16:31

Zmeselo I believe only excruciating miseries is the factor which can alienate the supposedly 'innocent' tegarus from woyane.
Now that they tasted the good life they witnessed the Eritrean people were living they don't want to let it go.
They are playing in both fields.
They claim they are our brothers as if Eritrea is only a tigrigna speaking country (push our other 8 language speaking Erits in to the red sea) and at the same time enabling woyane to be pain to the peace process.
No, no, no we need to push for 100 fold misery to all tegarus and work to achieve it.
Libi TIGRAY TWIWAI doesn't only apply to woyane and its sympathizers.
Our foreparents christined them way, way before there was tplf or woyane.
These people are evil and hasadat.