Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

Oromo is jailed still in Ethiopian Empire. Anyways, compare Abiy's (Bilxigna's) Vs TPLF's jail

Post by AbebeB » 15 Feb 2020, 13:18

I think you know jailing system of TPLF. Now, Abiy invented different style that you see in the image below.
Can anyone predict the next invention by the next habesha to be on the thrown as successor of Abiy?

Abdelaziz

Re: Oromo is jailed still in Ethiopian Empire. Anyways, compare Abiy's (Bilxigna's) Vs TPLF's jail

Post by Abdelaziz » 15 Feb 2020, 13:31

qizenam welaway achberbari waragaygudifecha diqala Obo Benti Aka bwendimu, TPLF never mistreated Oromos, it is the FetaTa ayn wedel illiterate Asaleqa Abadula and his minions like Alemash Neqersa and Meshrefet who spied on Ejolies, killed Ejolies, and imprisoned ejolies. That is why all the former Oromo prisoners hold no grudge on TPLF, they know TPLF was not directly involved in the crime OPDO committed in Oromia.
Thee picture above shows Meshrefet is learning from Wedimedhi'ns fascistic techniques... Hamasen Fa'gut fascistis call this technique of torture "Helicopter"..... it is very inhuman, they live you like that for days if not weeks and when released your limbs are dead, after that you become like rag then they torture.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: Oromo is jailed still in Ethiopian Empire. Anyways, compare Abiy's (Bilxigna's) Vs TPLF's jail

Post by AbebeB » 15 Feb 2020, 13:56

Abdelaziz wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 13:31
qizenam welaway achberbari waragaygudifecha diqala Obo Benti Aka bwendimu,

Hamasen Fa'gut fascistis call this technique of torture "Helicopter"..... it is very inhuman, they live you like that for days if not weeks and when released your limbs are dead, after that you become like rag then they torture.
Abdelaziz,
I don't mind with your insult and I can't drag my self down to your level. But the thing is that you knew how to jail and you described it. A piece of advice for you, based on what your name sounds: liberate yourself from TPLF's domination of Islam in Tigray. You must claim Axum is also your as long as you feel you are Tegaru.

Mahlana

Post by Mahlana » 15 Feb 2020, 14:49

አዝናለሁኝ በጣም ወንድም አበበ

ማን ይድረስለት ለዚህ ህዝብ?!?! ማንስ ህመሙን ያዳምጥ?!?! ወያኔ ደግሞ ከወደ ፊንፊኔ የለችም ያሳዝናል!!

Please wait, video is loading...