Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

We the Eritreans are forcing our enemies to pull what ever hair they have left.

Post by Cigar » 14 Feb 2020, 22:11

Did you notice Pastlast aka woyaneremoval aka sh*male aka Leroy's boyfriend, [deleted]*g*ot opening zillions of different nicks including Wedi Biede's (who never had or has an account in ER....I know...he is my friend) and copy and past his real tweets and responds to them using one of her different nicks?
Well that is what we are capable of doing.
We decimate our enemies untill they loose their minds and make them waste too much time and make their lives miserable.
But the fact that no one is giving this male sherm*utta, (except her own other nicks,) any attention is a fact every body knows that this she*male f*a*gg*ot lost her mind.

NB:
Ignored.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: We the Eritreans are forcing our enemies to pull what ever hair they have left.

Post by Hawzen » 14 Feb 2020, 22:31

Cigar wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 22:11
Did you notice Pastlast aka woyaneremoval aka sh*male aka Leroy's boyfriend, [deleted]*g*ot opening zillions of different nicks including Wedi Biede's (who never had or has an account in ER....I know...he is my friend) and copy and past his real tweets and responds to them using one of her different nicks?
Well that is what we are capable of doing.
We decimate our enemies untill they loose their minds and make them waste too much time and make their lives miserable.
But the fact that no one is giving this male sherm*utta, (except her own other nicks,) any attention is a fact every body knows that this she*male f*a*gg*ot lost her mind.

NB:
Ignored.
The low IQ dedebit cadres think that they are smarter :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Hawzen
Member+

Re: We the Eritreans are forcing our enemies to pull what ever hair they have left.

Post by Hawzen » 14 Feb 2020, 22:35

Amanuel Biede wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 22:19
Amanuel Biede wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 21:21
THE TERRORIST #TPLF HIDING IN #MEKELE IS ROBBING THE DIGNITY OF #TEGARU DEBRETSION JUST MADE WOMEN IN ZALAMBESA BEG TO OPEN THE BORDER. VERY HUMILIATING. PERPETUATING STIGMA.

IT IS CLEAR NOW SILENCE OF #ERITREA IS SHARPER THAN SWORD.
Agame Pastlast,

You are acting like Amanuel Bidemariam just for today to bash your agame brothers and sisters... Tomorrow, you will be back to yourself to badmouth against Eritrea and Eritreans under the name of fake "Amanuel Biede"..

The so called Digital Woyane is full of low IQ snakes who don't have pride, dignity, integrity and fear of God at all :mrgreen: :oops: :twisted:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Feb 2020, 22:41

Hawzen wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 22:35
Amanuel Biede wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 22:19
Amanuel Biede wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 21:21
THE TERRORIST #TPLF HIDING IN #MEKELE IS ROBBING THE DIGNITY OF #TEGARU DEBRETSION JUST MADE WOMEN IN ZALAMBESA BEG TO OPEN THE BORDER. VERY HUMILIATING. PERPETUATING STIGMA.

IT IS CLEAR NOW SILENCE OF #ERITREA IS SHARPER THAN SWORD.
Agame Pastlast,

You are acting like Amanuel Bidemariam just for today to bash your agame brothers and sisters... Tomorrow, you will be back to yourself to badmouth against Eritrea and Eritreans under the name of fake "Amanuel Biede"..

The so called Digital Woyane is full of low IQ snakes who don't have pride, dignity, integrity and fear of God at all :mrgreen: :oops: :twisted:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Brother Hawzen,

Agamewoch digital woyanus are unsophisticated and so predictable. That was the core reasons where they are confined inside albergo mekele. Let me barrow you beautiful phrase that described their miserable grasshoppers infested kilil, list important kilil of Ethiopia.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 15 Feb 2020, 00:35

And the so called wedi Biede nick 'coincidentally' is created today, when the she*male, fa*g*got is off to celebrate her valentine's day with her boy friend Leroy and have enough time to go back and forth with her other Nick's while Leroy is mowing the lawn.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 15 Feb 2020, 01:38

Idiot, why would I need to do any of that?

This could be the real Amanuel Biedemariam? Seems to be
Cigar wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 00:35
And the so called wedi Biede nick 'coincidentally' is created today, when the she*male, fa*g*got is off to celebrate her valentine's day with her boy friend Leroy and have enough time to go back and forth with her other Nick's while Leroy is mowing the lawn.