Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Senior Member
Posts: 10500
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Tarik is not an Ascari because his heroes are Zerai Deres and Moges Asgedom

Post by present » 14 Feb 2020, 00:41

Tarik is not an Ascari because his heroes are Zerai Deres and Moges Asgedom

Moges and zerai fought ascaris and their colonizers

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10500
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Tarik is not an Ascari because his heroes are Zerai Deres and Moges Asgedom

Post by present » 14 Feb 2020, 00:44

So if you hate zarai and moges, you are Ascari

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14795
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Tarik is not an Ascari because his heroes are Zerai Deres and Moges Asgedom

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Feb 2020, 00:47

present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 00:44
So if you hate zarai and moges, you are Ascari
Weshiyeee,

Besew jellaaaaa mefolel ataqomem? Jelaaaaa ras agamieee :P

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10500
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Tarik is not an Ascari because his heroes are Zerai Deres and Moges Asgedom

Post by present » 14 Feb 2020, 00:50

You are an Ascari cockroach qorchame

You don't count :lol: :lol: :lol:


Fed_Up wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 00:47
present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 00:44
So if you hate zarai and moges, you are Ascari
Weshiyeee,

Besew jellaaaaa mefolel ataqomem? Jelaaaaa ras agamieee :P

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 18540
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Tarik is not an Ascari because his heroes are Zerai Deres and Moges Asgedom

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Feb 2020, 01:24

For a while Abraha and Mogus hid at the ancient monastery of Debre Libanos but soon moved on, seeking sanctuary in the Anglo-Egyptian Sudan. Somewhere in Gojjam local inhabitants, always suspicious of strangers, murdered them.
.... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yekatit_12

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10500
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Tarik is not an Ascari because his heroes are Zerai Deres and Moges Asgedom

Post by present » 14 Feb 2020, 07:13

What's your point. You are not Tarik
Zmeselo wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 01:24
For a while Abraha and Mogus hid at the ancient monastery of Debre Libanos but soon moved on, seeking sanctuary in the Anglo-Egyptian Sudan. Somewhere in Gojjam local inhabitants, always suspicious of strangers, murdered them.
.... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yekatit_12

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3350
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Tarik is not an Ascari because his heroes are Zerai Deres and Moges Asgedom

Post by Selam/ » 14 Feb 2020, 07:52

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 00:50
You are an Ascari cockroach qorchame

You don't count :lol: :lol: :lol:


Fed_Up wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 00:47
present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 00:44
So if you hate zarai and moges, you are Ascari
Weshiyeee,

Besew jellaaaaa mefolel ataqomem? Jelaaaaa ras agamieee :P

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10500
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Tarik is not an Ascari because his heroes are Zerai Deres and Moges Asgedom

Post by present » 14 Feb 2020, 07:54

Here is another broken Ascari :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selam/ wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 07:52
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 00:50
You are an Ascari cockroach qorchame

You don't count :lol: :lol: :lol:


Fed_Up wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 00:47
present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 00:44
So if you hate zarai and moges, you are Ascari
Weshiyeee,

Besew jellaaaaa mefolel ataqomem? Jelaaaaa ras agamieee :P

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3350
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Tarik is not an Ascari because his heroes are Zerai Deres and Moges Asgedom

Post by Selam/ » 14 Feb 2020, 08:06

Woyane Filth fly background noise... Bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! :lol: :lol: :lol:

present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 07:54
Here is another broken Ascari

Selam/ wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 07:52
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 00:50
You are an Ascari cockroach qorchame

You don't count


Fed_Up wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 00:47
present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 00:44
So if you hate zarai and moges, you are Ascari
Weshiyeee,

Besew jellaaaaa mefolel ataqomem? Jelaaaaa ras agamieee :P

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 18540
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Tarik is not an Ascari because his heroes are Zerai Deres and Moges Asgedom

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Feb 2020, 08:34

Just showing the thank you they were given, for their service!
Once they have served the purposes of the ruling class, they have been sent to gilded exiles abroad (Lorenzo Taazaz, Aman Andom, Ephrem Tewolde-Medhin, Eyassu Mengesha) demoted, transferred to innocuous provincial positions (Essayas Gebre-Selassie) or retired en masse (those army colonels who were due for promotion but were hastily and rudely cast into retirement before they could become generals and the talented senior civil servants who were also retired so that they could never make any of the ministerial ranks). It was the lot of almost all Eritreans serving in any capacity to be cast aside after they have been squeezed dry like a lemon. The few that "made it", including those that served with distinction in addition to possessing a superior university education, owed their honor more to reasons extraneous to their performance or education. They too were never trusted, especially on matters Eritrean and lived in extreme insecurity.
...by Amare Tekle, January 22, 1999.

present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 07:13
What's your point. You are not Tarik
Zmeselo wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 01:24
For a while Abraha and Mogus hid at the ancient monastery of Debre Libanos but soon moved on, seeking sanctuary in the Anglo-Egyptian Sudan. Somewhere in Gojjam local inhabitants, always suspicious of strangers, murdered them.
.... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yekatit_12

tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 16070
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: Tarik is not an Ascari because his heroes are Zerai Deres and Moges Asgedom

Post by tarik » 14 Feb 2020, 10:46








. As u can c, i come from a long line of Eritrean warriors, i don't let no Eritrean touch my land.

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10500
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Tarik is not an Ascari because his heroes are Zerai Deres and Moges Asgedom

Post by present » 14 Feb 2020, 12:48

No!
They are our heros! Thanking them is not enough


But you, and like your Ascari brother fa'g-up said it, you all hate them. They are your enemies

Tark knows stupi'd competition with Ethiopians is dangerous. Not only that, he has that Ethiopian vibe in him
Zmeselo wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 08:34
Just showing the thank you they were given, for their service!
Once they have served the purposes of the ruling class, they have been sent to gilded exiles abroad (Lorenzo Taazaz, Aman Andom, Ephrem Tewolde-Medhin, Eyassu Mengesha) demoted, transferred to innocuous provincial positions (Essayas Gebre-Selassie) or retired en masse (those army colonels who were due for promotion but were hastily and rudely cast into retirement before they could become generals and the talented senior civil servants who were also retired so that they could never make any of the ministerial ranks). It was the lot of almost all Eritreans serving in any capacity to be cast aside after they have been squeezed dry like a lemon. The few that "made it", including those that served with distinction in addition to possessing a superior university education, owed their honor more to reasons extraneous to their performance or education. They too were never trusted, especially on matters Eritrean and lived in extreme insecurity.
...by Amare Tekle, January 22, 1999.

present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 07:13
What's your point. You are not Tarik
Zmeselo wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 01:24
For a while Abraha and Mogus hid at the ancient monastery of Debre Libanos but soon moved on, seeking sanctuary in the Anglo-Egyptian Sudan. Somewhere in Gojjam local inhabitants, always suspicious of strangers, murdered them.
.... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yekatit_12
Last edited by present on 14 Feb 2020, 12:52, edited 1 time in total.

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10500
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Tarik is not an Ascari because his heroes are Zerai Deres and Moges Asgedom

Post by present » 14 Feb 2020, 12:59

That is right Tarik, teach them to stop viewing Ethiopians as their enemies. It's very bad for them and the entire people

tarik wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 10:46







. As u can c, i come from a long line of Eritrean warriors, i don't let no Eritrean touch my land.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 18540
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Tarik is not an Ascari because his heroes are Zerai Deres and Moges Asgedom

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Feb 2020, 13:20

Is it in your habit to kill, exile & harass your heroes?

Read what I posted first, before making a double fool of yourself.
present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 12:48
No!
They are our heros! Thanking them is not enough


But you, and like your Ascari brother fa'g-up said it, you all hate them. They are your enemies

Tark knows stupi'd competition with Ethiopians is dangerous. Not only that, he has that Ethiopian vibe in him
Zmeselo wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 08:34
Just showing the thank you they were given, for their service!
Once they have served the purposes of the ruling class, they have been sent to gilded exiles abroad (Lorenzo Taazaz, Aman Andom, Ephrem Tewolde-Medhin, Eyassu Mengesha) demoted, transferred to innocuous provincial positions (Essayas Gebre-Selassie) or retired en masse (those army colonels who were due for promotion but were hastily and rudely cast into retirement before they could become generals and the talented senior civil servants who were also retired so that they could never make any of the ministerial ranks). It was the lot of almost all Eritreans serving in any capacity to be cast aside after they have been squeezed dry like a lemon. The few that "made it", including those that served with distinction in addition to possessing a superior university education, owed their honor more to reasons extraneous to their performance or education. They too were never trusted, especially on matters Eritrean and lived in extreme insecurity.
...by Amare Tekle, January 22, 1999.

present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 07:13
What's your point. You are not Tarik
Zmeselo wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 01:24
For a while Abraha and Mogus hid at the ancient monastery of Debre Libanos but soon moved on, seeking sanctuary in the Anglo-Egyptian Sudan. Somewhere in Gojjam local inhabitants, always suspicious of strangers, murdered them.
.... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yekatit_12

Post Reply