Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14795
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 21:27

Ascari invade Ethiopia, Libya and Somalia. Ascaris are the descendants of Axumait.. the warriors and invaders till the middle earth. I am the direct descendant of Axumit civilization. We rule the Arabian peninsula.

I am the descendant of Askari , the worriers and the son of Shaebia... I am Warssay!

What your ancestors invade? Do you have any history?

Tell me b!tches! Do you have anything to proud of..?

I am Ascari and i have tattooed it. Call me ascari x100 because you destined to do so.... you are the son of azmariiiiii destined to glorifying me by calling my worriers ancestors.

I am just saying for heads up.

ethiopian
Member
Posts: 4388
Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 21:29

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 21:35

Wow will other Eritreans will let this F UU CC KKED up person ruin you like this ? Only in Eritrea people are proud of their enslaved mentality

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14795
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 21:40

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 21:35
Wow will other Eritreans will let this F UU CC KKED up person ruin you like this ? Only in Eritrea people are proud of their enslaved mentality
You have No history to proud of beside getting ferenjiii name, Sarvin Marvin. And of cours ferenjiii zefen.. “we are the world we are the children” you call this proud history or people.,.... only zerafewa.

I will not going far to the Oxford dictionary “famine” definition and world population “IQ” index for now.

You started it and I will finish it.

kebena05
Member
Posts: 654
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by kebena05 » 13 Feb 2020, 21:43

I am sure you don't know what the word askari really mean is...do you Einstein? It means, a native soldier who fought beyond his borders.
This would include all Ethiopians who fought in Korean war, Angola and Chad. But then, you low IQ people think it was just a derogatory word :lol: :lol:

Fed brother....I am also the grand son of Askari who fought in Libya....proud to be Askari!!


ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 21:35
Wow will other Eritreans will let this F UU CC KKED up person ruin you like this ? Only in Eritrea people are proud of their enslaved mentality

ethiopian
Member
Posts: 4388
Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 21:29

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 21:44

Our history and our flag is all over Africa because of what we did to your masters and here you are the son of ASCARI being proud of shagggged by your masters

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14795
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 21:46

kebena05 wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 21:43
I am sure you don't know what the word askari really mean is...do you Einstein? It means, a native soldier who fought beyond his borders.
This would include all Ethiopians who fought in Korean war, Angola and Chad. But then, you low IQ people think it was just a derogatory word :lol: :lol:


Fed brother....I am also the grand son of Askari who fought in Libya....proud to be Askari!!

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 21:35
Wow will other Eritreans will let this F UU CC KKED up person ruin you like this ? Only in Eritrea people are proud of their enslaved mentality
Thank you brother k,

The idiots have no idea; they actually are glorifying us by calling “Askari.” I know it’s their job, Azmarinet, to glorifying the warriors.

They can even feed themselves yet..... :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14795
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 21:48

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 21:44
Our history and our flag is all over Africa because of what we did to your masters and here you are the son of ASCARI being proud of shagggged by your masters
Who told you this... the fudal, the debTera or the derg.. you are humiliating yourself dude.

Naaaaaa bebetenen korekuregn lesaqeleh.
Last edited by Fed_Up on 13 Feb 2020, 21:48, edited 1 time in total.

ethiopian
Member
Posts: 4388
Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 21:29

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 21:48

Whole bunch is ASCARI today ..,,, is this ASCARI day in ER ?

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14795
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 21:50

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 21:48
Whole bunch is ASCARI today ..,,, is this ASCARI day in ER ?
Nah!! It’s the “azmari” aka Starvin Marvin day to glorifying the warriors “askari”

Note: how many time you refer us “Askari” so far?

kebena05
Member
Posts: 654
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by kebena05 » 13 Feb 2020, 21:53

Funny that despite your "proud" history, you messed with the wrong people, the Eritreans, the sons of Zer'ay Derese, Abraha Deboch, Meges Asgedom, Ibrahim Affa, Edris Awate….and the rest is history as they say.
Well, you coward people, you can't even let release poor 18 Amara girls who are being kidnapped a few KM from their kilil. It would be a novel for you people to do something about it, rather than calling for peaceful demo on weekly basis.

Sincerely
Proud Askari!!

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 21:44
Our history and our flag is all over Africa because of what we did to your masters and here you are the son of ASCARI being proud of shagggged by your masters

ethiopian
Member
Posts: 4388
Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 21:29

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 21:55

Ok ASCARI girls I have one question for you . What is preventing you from taking Badime ?

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14795
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 21:56

kebena05 wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 21:53
Funny that despite your "proud" history, you messed with the wrong people, the Eritreans, the sons of Zer'ay Derese, Abraha Deboch, Meges Asgedom, Ibrahim Affa, Edris Awate….and the rest is history as they say.
Well, you coward people, you can't even let release poor 18 Amara girls who are being kidnapped a few KM from their kilil. It would be a novel for you people to do something about it, rather than calling for peaceful demo on weekly basis.

Sincerely
Proud Askari!!

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 21:44
Our history and our flag is all over Africa because of what we did to your masters and here you are the son of ASCARI being proud of shagggged by your masters
Brother K,

It required courage, honesty and above all being real warriors.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14795
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 21:59

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 21:55
Ok ASCARI girls I have one question for you . What is preventing you from taking Badime ?
Stupid question from low iq sh!t. No one will waste time to explain. You are inherited intellectual disability. Hard to fix.

Now the question is why you idiots abducted innocent teenage Ethiopians girls? Hope you will answer this to brother K

ethiopian
Member
Posts: 4388
Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 21:29

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 22:03

that is what I thought, SSSHINTAM !


Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14795
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 22:13

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 22:03
that is what I thought, SSSHINTAM !
No answer? You pig animal....

“Egziabeher ebaben lebun ayTo eger nessaw”

Your power is on innocent little girls.. nothing else. Therefore, “shîntam” perfectly describes your starvin marvin arse.

ethiopian
Member
Posts: 4388
Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 21:29

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 22:17

Nope we cut your legs from walking to Badime ! 20 yrs and am counting, no ASCARI will come near to that land

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14795
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 22:20

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 22:17
Nope we cut your legs from walking to Badime ! 20 yrs and am counting, no ASCARI will come near to that land
:lol: :lol: Cut USAID propably might hurt but cutting 240,000 of your peasants militias might not be a problem.


Moite moite

ethiopian
Member
Posts: 4388
Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 21:29

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 22:23

come get it rather than crying on the net !!! I dare you faggott ASCARI

kebena05
Member
Posts: 654
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: Ascari is badge of Honer call me “Ascari” I am the descendent of Ascari.

Post by kebena05 » 13 Feb 2020, 22:23

Because we were tired of massacring your poorly trained and innocent souls like this :lol: :lol: :lol:



ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 21:55
Ok ASCARI girls I have one question for you . What is preventing you from taking Badime ?

Post Reply