Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14795
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Present aka weshiyeee: you will have your own turn.

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 08:49



We will turn this sexy weshiyeee body to red and yellow heaven ... of course we will make the star bigger and wider ...



Justice and equality for my weshiyeee!!
Color weshiyeee Now!!
Why ox and horse not donkey?

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10538
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Present aka weshiyeee: you will have your own turn.

Post by present » 13 Feb 2020, 09:19

askari Eritrean cockroach :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10538
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Present aka weshiyeee: you will have your own turn.

Post by present » 13 Feb 2020, 09:22

This is your flag actually :lol:

Cockroach :lol:


Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 2054
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: Present aka weshiyeee: you will have your own turn.

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 13 Feb 2020, 09:27

Ye ken jib :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 09:19
I look good

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14795
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Present aka weshiyeee: you will have your own turn.

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 09:35

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 09:27
Ye ken jib :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 09:19
I look good
^^^ weshiyeee is sexy. Yeqen jib weshiyeee thinks she touched the sky when she touched her gored... gored and the whiskey bottle in her small hand.

The zefezef weshiyeee has big belly full of protein.. thanks to the recent grasshopper infestation in her cursed kilil.

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10538
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Present aka weshiyeee: you will have your own turn.

Post by present » 13 Feb 2020, 12:10

Ascari cockroache qorchames

That flag is yours. It was created by your Ascari Eritrean brothers hiding in hotel mekele :lol: :x :lol:

And the other Ascari in Bahirdar prison

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 18554
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Present aka weshiyeee: you will have your own turn.

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Feb 2020, 12:17

Are you saying we had 80M Ethiopians under our feet, & now 6M tegaru?

You're simply ridiculous & a shame to all Ethiopians & especially, to your hoooker momma.
present wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 12:10
Ascari cockroache qorchames

That flag is yours. It was created by your Ascari Eritrean brothers hiding in hotel mekele :lol: :x :lol:

And the other Ascari in Bahirdar prison

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10538
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Present aka weshiyeee: you will have your own turn.

Post by present » 13 Feb 2020, 12:21

Ascari cockroach qorchame

Ethiopians are 115 million now :lol:

And Ethiopians used to view you as one of them. Poor Ethiopians :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 12:17
Are you saying we had 80M Ethiopians under our feet, & now 6M tegaru?

You're simply ridiculous & a shame to all Ethiopians & especially, to your hoooker momma.
present wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 12:10
Ascari cockroache qorchames

That flag is yours. It was created by your Ascari Eritrean brothers hiding in hotel mekele :lol: :x :lol:

And the other Ascari in Bahirdar prison

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14795
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Present aka weshiyeee: you will have your own turn.

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 14:46

Totally not fare to present aka weshiyeee...

Don’t worry my wirenchilaaaaaa your day will come to look this horse.


kebena05
Member
Posts: 648
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: Present aka weshiyeee: you will have your own turn.

Post by kebena05 » 13 Feb 2020, 15:13

Wisheeye
It seems to us, this is the only cow in your beloved Tigray....I have seen the same cow in many occasions. Ever since your corrupt [deleted] chased out of Ethiopia, you couldn't loot for more cattle :lol: :lol:


present wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 09:19

kebena05
Member
Posts: 648
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: Present aka weshiyeee: you will have your own turn.

Post by kebena05 » 13 Feb 2020, 15:15

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That little boy's face tells the current status of Wisheeye's Kilil…..yeah it is depressing
Fed_Up wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 14:46
Totally not fare to present aka weshiyeee...

Don’t worry my wirenchilaaaaaa your day will come to look this horse.


kebena05
Member
Posts: 648
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: Present aka weshiyeee: you will have your own turn.

Post by kebena05 » 13 Feb 2020, 15:19

Aytihazelu... :lol: :lol:
Math isn't Wisheeye's strong subject.

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 12:17
Are you saying we had 80M Ethiopians under our feet, & now 6M tegaru?

You're simply ridiculous & a shame to all Ethiopians & especially, to your hoooker momma.
present wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 12:10
Ascari cockroache qorchames

That flag is yours. It was created by your Ascari Eritrean brothers hiding in hotel mekele :lol: :x :lol:

And the other Ascari in Bahirdar prison

Post Reply