Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Senior Member
Posts: 10537
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Ascari Cockroach Qorchame Eritreans Still Have NOT Paid Back To Ethiopian Air Line. They owe Us 30 Million Or So. Hahaha

Post by present » 13 Feb 2020, 07:42

Ascaris

When are you going to pay us back. You backward beggars :lol: :lol:

Where is my money ascaris

Cockroach qorchames :lol:

A cockroach is always a cockroach

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 18554
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Ascari Cockroach Qorchame Eritreans Still Have NOT Paid Back To Ethiopian Air Line. They owe Us 30 Million Or So. Ha

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Feb 2020, 08:14

There you go:



Happy now? Just don't use it, for alcohol or qat! :mrgreen:

present wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 07:42
Ascaris

When are you going to pay us back. You backward beggars :lol: :lol:

Where is my money ascaris

Cockroach qorchames :lol:

A cockroach is always a cockroach

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10537
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Ascari Cockroach Qorchame Eritreans Still Have NOT Paid Back To Ethiopian Air Line. They owe Us 30 Million Or So. Ha

Post by present » 13 Feb 2020, 08:16

Of course, you don't have the money :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tegedalays after 30 years, is that all you can say, Mr singapooooooor :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

Emer tegedalaaaay kkkkkkk

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 08:14
There you go:



Happy now? Just don't use it, for alcohol or qat! :mrgreen:

present wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 07:42
Ascaris

When are you going to pay us back. You backward beggars :

Where is my money ascaris

Cockroach qorchames

A cockroach is always a cockroach

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 9241
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: Ascari Cockroach Qorchame Eritreans Still Have NOT Paid Back To Ethiopian Air Line. They owe Us 30 Million Or So. Ha

Post by Abdelaziz » 13 Feb 2020, 08:27

Brother present, be honest, blame meshrefet, not the beggar ho'moshenays who are vultures who always feed on decaying nations like Somalia, south sudan, Darfur, congo, and now on dying Ethiopia. they are praying for amhara and Oromia states to be fail so they can exploit them for decades.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 13 Feb 2020, 08:31, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 18554
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Ascari Cockroach Qorchame Eritreans Still Have NOT Paid Back To Ethiopian Air Line. They owe Us 30 Million Or So. Ha

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Feb 2020, 08:30

I know, you're swimming in money! :lol:
UAE to give Ethiopia $3 billion in aid and investments - https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... IsXjzMN3Nz
Now say "thank you, Baba sheik."


present wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 08:16
Of course, you don't have the money :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tegedalays after 30 years, is that all you can say, Mr singapooooooor :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

Emer tegedalaaaay kkkkkkk

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 08:14
There you go:



Happy now? Just don't use it, for alcohol or qat! :mrgreen:

present wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 07:42
Ascaris

When are you going to pay us back. You backward beggars :

Where is my money ascaris

Cockroach qorchames

A cockroach is always a cockroach
Last edited by Zmeselo on 13 Feb 2020, 08:31, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14795
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Ascari Cockroach Qorchame Eritreans Still Have NOT Paid Back To Ethiopian Air Line. They owe Us 30 Million Or So. Ha

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 08:31

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 08:14
There you go:



Happy now? Just don't use it, for alcohol or qat! :mrgreen:

present wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 07:42
Ascaris

When are you going to pay us back. You backward beggars :lol: :lol:

Where is my money ascaris

Cockroach qorchames :lol:

A cockroach is always a cockroach
:lol: :lol: :lol: Easy on my weshiyeee

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10537
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Ascari Cockroach Qorchame Eritreans Still Have NOT Paid Back To Ethiopian Air Line. They owe Us 30 Million Or So. Ha

Post by present » 13 Feb 2020, 09:25

I know, but no matter who allow them to take it, they still have to pay us back!

Those qockroaches :lol:

Abdelaziz wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 08:27
Brother present, be honest, blame meshrefet, not the beggar ho'moshenays who are vultures who always feed on decaying nations like Somalia, south sudan, Darfur, congo, and now on dying Ethiopia. they are praying for amhara and Oromia states to be fail so they can exploit them for decades.

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10537
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Ascari Cockroach Qorchame Eritreans Still Have NOT Paid Back To Ethiopian Air Line. They owe Us 30 Million Or So. Ha

Post by present » 13 Feb 2020, 12:40

Where is my money bit'chhes

I know you don't even eat a proper meal once a day but ..... give me my money bit'tch

Ascarierittrans cockroach qorchames :lol:

kebena05
Member
Posts: 648
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: Ascari Cockroach Qorchame Eritreans Still Have NOT Paid Back To Ethiopian Air Line. They owe Us 30 Million Or So. Ha

Post by kebena05 » 13 Feb 2020, 15:37

Wisheeye ye Shellew Lig
I hate to break it to you but, you ain't representing Ethiopia anymore and chased out to your beloved Kilil in 2018. So, you have no business talking about Ethiopian's. Let the true Ethiopians worried about it.
Now, go back in cooking your protein Anbeta :lol:
present wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 07:42


lil kogne
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: 20 Jul 2019, 17:11

Re: Ascari Cockroach Qorchame Eritreans Still Have NOT Paid Back To Ethiopian Air Line. They owe Us 30 Million Or So. Ha

Post by lil kogne » 14 Feb 2020, 01:58

Here we ago again we the two dummies with two brain cell owners product of the least important killil, the gipsies of east Africa, Killil Chigray. Money pit of Ethiopia, Hiv fermenting, prostitution institute. 100s beggars producer, drought striken, Locust and kuenti lekemti, Masters of deceit, engineers of betreyal, thieves of other cultures .... list goes on and on . why anyone bother to respond to these gypsies nowadays, they are stuck between a rock and a hard place. They are making too much noise for they have realized they final days are here. cann not wait to see what will happen the next 6 months !!!! please mark my words Gypsies.

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10537
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Ascari Cockroach Qorchame Eritreans Still Have NOT Paid Back To Ethiopian Air Line. They owe Us 30 Million Or So. Ha

Post by present » 14 Feb 2020, 07:08

Cockroach qorchame :lol:

Ascari Eritrean :lol: :lol: :lol:


lil kogne wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 01:58
Here we ago again we the two dummies with two brain cell owners product of the least important killil, the gipsies of east Africa, Killil Chigray. Money pit of Ethiopia, Hiv fermenting, prostitution institute. 100s beggars producer, drought striken, Locust and kuenti lekemti, Masters of deceit, engineers of betreyal, thieves of other cultures .... list goes on and on . why anyone bother to respond to these gypsies nowadays, they are stuck between a rock and a hard place. They are making too much noise for they have realized they final days are here. cann not wait to see what will happen the next 6 months !!!! please mark my words Gypsies.

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3424
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Ascari Cockroach Qorchame Eritreans Still Have NOT Paid Back To Ethiopian Air Line. They owe Us 30 Million Or So. Ha

Post by Selam/ » 14 Feb 2020, 08:14

Filth fly always a background noise - Bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 07:08
Cockroach qorchame :lol:

Ascari Eritrean :lol: :lol: :lol:


lil kogne wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 01:58
Here we ago again we the two dummies with two brain cell owners product of the least important killil, the gipsies of east Africa, Killil Chigray. Money pit of Ethiopia, Hiv fermenting, prostitution institute. 100s beggars producer, drought striken, Locust and kuenti lekemti, Masters of deceit, engineers of betreyal, thieves of other cultures .... list goes on and on . why anyone bother to respond to these gypsies nowadays, they are stuck between a rock and a hard place. They are making too much noise for they have realized they final days are here. cann not wait to see what will happen the next 6 months !!!! please mark my words Gypsies.

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3424
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Ascari Cockroach Qorchame Eritreans Still Have NOT Paid Back To Ethiopian Air Line. They owe Us 30 Million Or So. Ha

Post by Selam/ » 14 Feb 2020, 08:16

That’s the kind of response that drives woyane rats crazy.
kebena05 wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 15:37
Wisheeye ye Shellew Lig
I hate to break it to you but, you ain't representing Ethiopia anymore and chased out to your beloved Kilil in 2018. So, you have no business talking about Ethiopian's. Let the true Ethiopians worried about it.
Now, go back in cooking your protein Anbeta :lol:
present wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 07:42

Post Reply