Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Two tongues in one outadated meatloaf agame heads.

Post by Cigar » 12 Feb 2020, 23:33

Yesterday one of the agame journalist said that PIA should demand PMAA to tell him why Ethiopia needs navy force.
Meaning:
According to the agames ethiopia shouldn't have naval force even while ethio is tegarus country. (And that is cheering against ethiopia)
But if we read the fine line what he was saying is that Eritrea should not allow Ethiopia to use Eritrea's ports if tegarus are out of the equation.
And agames deceit is directed towards Eritreans (to advocate the blockade of ports to ethiopia).

Then today another agame on tv said completely the opposite......PIA is against the ethnic federalism of Ethiopia (this time this agame is cheering for Ethiopia) in a deceitful way knowing division doesn't help any country, but indirectly is enticing violence that PMAA is going to take the regional flags and to force salute only one ethio flag per PIA's advice, even though PIA also said, it is upto the ethiopians to chose what they want. But yes Eritrea's position was always for one united Ethiopia (even during our struggle)
And the above comment is directed towards the different ethio ethnic group to create havoc on PMAA administration.
The first one is pretending to love the Eritrean people and thus li*cking Eritreans a*sses to help him block Ethiopia from using our ports and the second one is pretending to love the none tegaru ethnic ethiopians more than his own tribe and is advocating the tplf divide and rule policy is the best for Ethiopia, so that Ethiopia will fragment if woyane is not on the helm.

Tegarus aka agames hearts are twisted and evil.
PMAA needs to start punishing these evil people ASAP.
He needs to give the ultimatum to chose ethiopianism and follow the ethio federal laws or declare their own little, barren, and beggar tigray.
At least if tigray becomes independent, Eritrea has a reason to cross its sovereign border and do it, which legally now it doesn't have to cross to tigray, because crossing to tigray is like crossing Ethiopian sovereing territories for tigray so far is Ethiopia's.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Two tongues in one outadated meatloaf agame heads.

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Feb 2020, 00:03

One tongue Qolqal the second tongue Akat???

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 13 Feb 2020, 00:59

Cigar wrote:
12 Feb 2020, 23:33
Then today another agame on tv said completely the opposite......PIA is against the ethnic federalism of Ethiopia (this time this agame is cheering for Ethiopia) in a deceitful way knowing division doesn't help any country, but indirectly is enticing violence that PMAA is going to take the regional flags and to force salute only one ethio flag per PIA's advice, even though PIA also said, it is upto the ethiopians to chose what they want. But yes Eritrea's position was always for one united Ethiopia (even during our struggle)
And the above comment is directed towards the different ethio ethnic group to create havoc on PMAA administration.
Cigar,

I didn't see it but, I agree with "today's another agame on TV".

It is a fact that PIA was against "ethnic federalism" from the beginning; the only reason most Ethiopians ignored him was because no one trusted his position. What Ethiopian in his/her right mind take an advise from a known secessionist? Now, we are all ears because "ethnic federation" failed big time.

Regardless of their ill designed "ethnic federation", Ethiopians accepted EPRDF as a better alternative then; our worst enemy was the one who broke our country into two and land locked us, that was PIA/EPLF without a doubt.

The problem with you (ተገንጣይ) is you like to have your cake and eat it too. Have the balls to say, Ethiopia needs one flag if that is what you believe. I don't see playing in the middle helps you at all. As an opportunist PIA seceded and allowed Woyane to take over Ethiopia however, Ethiopia came back in droves to bite it again with cost of lives of millions more than the prior 30 years of liberation struggle.

Shabia now has another circumstance to stop playing its usual "opportunist" role; in other word, don't try to play both ways again.

That is why PIA need to be a man; his opportunism cost over 100 million people of the region to die the last time he took the easy opportunist position.

The bottom line, if you insist in taking another opportunist stand, "Tamerat Negere" is not going to be just a threat but, a promise.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 13 Feb 2020, 01:29

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 13 Feb 2020, 02:03

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 13 Feb 2020, 03:03

pastlast wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 01:29

Wow! When I first saw the interview, there was a dejavu moment. I could not pin point where I heard such a similar analysis. Then I remembered, it was that stup*id guy, Tamrat Negera. I felt that there is some degree of plagiarism here but his excellency, PIA paints a much worse picture than Tamrat Negera.
I didn’t believe Tamrat because he is a “chauvinist Ethiopian”, but now I heard it from the horse’s mouth.

President Issias Afeworki AKA Tamrat Negera, should stop discouraging the hard working Eritreans.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 Feb 2020, 03:05

TCHiger
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 Feb 2020, 11:04

ኣይከሰርናን :shock: :shock: :shock:
Please wait, video is loading...