Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 27513
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by Awash » 13 Feb 2020, 14:09


Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 18524
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Feb 2020, 14:37

Let me choke your sister, & come inside her throat.

She might not be your agamelady, but she's trading in the name of Ethiopia. Isn't she? That's where your focus should be. Against those who give you, bad reputation. You guys chase them away from Addis but stopped, instead of persuing them all the way to Meqele & bring back your welqait.

Look, I'm not here to sort out who is who. I'm here to defend my nation. Your relative- present- tells us daily, the ugume are Ethiopians. I never saw you correcting him, either.


Abaymado wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 14:06
wow, lady zeimso:
she is not my agaaame lady, I am not agaammme.
well you disappear to to steal pictures which is not yours , is nt it?
well i can see it is blessing to equate eritrea with north korea. ethiopia is more closer than that but we are stilll way way back.

eritrea wasted quarter of a century thinking about agammmes.

so, you want agammmes's ladies? for what ? clit to clit?

Merhano
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: 03 Jan 2019, 02:05

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by Merhano » 13 Feb 2020, 16:03

Awash wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 13:25
The Agame goat herder tyrant admitted he didn't do sh!t except destroy.
Can somebody tell me, if there is any difference between what our beloved leader said and what Tamrat Negera said?
I suspect PIA is in cahoots with the likes of Tamrat Negera to discourage genuine Eritreans like me!🤠🇪🇷

I am planning to import 300 Billy Goats and become an investor of high calibre!🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

PIA does not believe in the Almighty Dollar. We will put a big billboard sign at the airport to all wannabe Eritreans saying "In goats and other domesticated animals we trust🐐🐏🐄🐃. All others must open their Samsonites and show PIA the money "

AbyssiniaLady
Member
Posts: 2669
Joined: 04 Feb 2007, 05:44

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 13 Feb 2020, 16:40

I was expecting children born out of wedlock to promiscuous mothers to become emotional et voilà they are crying foul, Zmeselo sleep deprived lunatic, those old buildings you posted were built before 1980 and were repainted 2018-2019 in different colours, the worthless Eritrean regime has failed to build a single house!!!

This thread is not about Our beautiful Ethiopia vs hell hole Eritrea, It's about beautiful North Korea vs hell hole Eritea.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 18524
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Feb 2020, 16:58

Why are you sleep deprived about Eritrea, rather than doing your homework at home? And how many kids out of wedlock do you have, aids infested cúnt? I would make you gurgle before you swallow, had I had my hands on you!

Not true! All the pics I posted, are those built after 1991.

Here they're:

http://www.asmera.nl/asmara-offices.htm

https://www.realtymonk.com/er/residenti ... RML12031FL

http://www.asmera.nl/sembel-residentional.htm

Wushetam sew, lyela sewm endessu wushetam new yemimeslew.

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 16:40
I was expecting children born out of wedlock to promiscuous mothers to become emotional et voilà they are crying foul, Zmeselo sleep deprived lunatic, those old buildings you posted were built before 1980 and were repainted 2018-2019 in different colours, the worthless Eritrean regime has failed to build a single house!!!

This thread is not about Our beautiful Ethiopia vs hell hole Eritrea, It's about beautiful North Korea vs hell hole Eritea.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 27513
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by Awash » 13 Feb 2020, 17:20

Merhano wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 16:03
Awash wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 13:25
The Agame goat herder tyrant admitted he didn't do sh!t except destroy.
Can somebody tell me, if there is any difference between what our beloved leader said and what Tamrat Negera said?
I suspect PIA is in cahoots with the likes of Tamrat Negera to discourage genuine Eritreans like me!🤠🇪🇷

I am planning to import 300 Billy Goats and become an investor of high calibre!🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

PIA does not believe in the Almighty Dollar. We will put a big billboard sign at the airport to all wannabe Eritreans saying "In goats and other domesticated animals we trust🐐🐏🐄🐃. All others must open their Samsonites and show PIA the money "

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 27513
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by Awash » 13 Feb 2020, 17:23

ኣይከሰርናን :shock: :shock: :shock:
Please wait, video is loading...

AbyssiniaLady
Member
Posts: 2669
Joined: 04 Feb 2007, 05:44

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 13 Feb 2020, 17:36

Sleep deprived animal, go tell that to your ugly dirty cheap street [deleted] illiterate mother and your hiv/aids infested midget father, nappy headed azzhole. The so called Eritrean government is unable to build anything.

Health hazard Italian buildings and built with Ethiopian money.
Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 13 Feb 2020, 17:39, edited 1 time in total.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 27513
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by Awash » 13 Feb 2020, 17:37

Deqi komarit medhin,
Didn't your own gullible shabo economist tell you how bad your Agame junta has done over the years?



AbyssiniaLady
Member
Posts: 2669
Joined: 04 Feb 2007, 05:44

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 13 Feb 2020, 18:41

A closer look at Asmara deplorable conditions.



Health hazard Italian buildings and built with wasted Ethiopian money.










Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 27513
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by Awash » 13 Feb 2020, 20:00

Deqi medhin,
Tamirat Negera is greatful.
ኣይከሰርናን :shock: :shock: :shock:
Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 18524
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Feb 2020, 20:07

AIDS in my country is practically 0%, shite- for brains. You're definitely talking about ur mom, & granma. Not mine!
0.6%
The recently launched UNAIDS Gap Report shows that Eritrea is amongst a handful of countries in the region to have HIV prevalence rates below the 1% mark in 2013. The estimate of HIV prevalence amongst adults is 0.6%, down from 1.3% in 2005. The average for Sub-Saharan countries was 4.7% in 2013.
https://www.er.undp.org › 2014/08
ERITREA - keeping HIV/AIDS at bay | UNDP in Eritrea
I would give you to my dog. Personally, I wouldn't touch you with a 10m pole, wearing a glove.

Do about your killil, lemagn-zer.


AbyssiniaLady wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 17:36
Sleep deprived animal, go tell that to your ugly dirty cheap street [deleted] illiterate mother and your hiv/aids infested midget father, nappy headed azzhole. The so called Eritrean government is unable to build anything.

Health hazard Italian buildings and built with Ethiopian money.

Temt
Member
Posts: 2225
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by Temt » 13 Feb 2020, 20:50

Abyssinia hoe, why are you so obsessed with Eritrea? Has anybody ever told you, that Eritrea is for Eritreans and people like you are never welcomed to Eritrea no matter what the purpose for your entry request? So, if I were you, I would worry about your Ethiopia unless the genuine Ethiopians don't want you ቢች, which of course I wouldn't blame them!

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1591
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by Somaliman » 13 Feb 2020, 20:54

Eritrea is one of the safest countries in the world, and Asmara is perhaps the safest capital city in the world!

Crime is unheard of in Asmara, to the extent that Asmara residents often leave their homes, car doors, and bikes, etc., unlocked, while Addis is infested at an alarming rate with pickpockets that do not spare anyone including Ethiopians from Addis!

Sanitation is practically non-existent in Ethiopia. And Addis is the world's fifth dirtiest city in the world, as there's dirt and dust everywhere in it. No wonder Addis is nicknamed "Dirty dusty city" - in addition to "The prostitution capital of Africa"! Needles to add that Addis has also its place in "The 10 dirtiest cities to avoid"!

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 27513
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by Awash » 13 Feb 2020, 21:02

Moron shabo,
"The inmates have taken over the asylum". It's the Agame junta that's the criminal, you stupid fake Somali.
Fessfass Agame.
Somaliman wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 20:54
Eritrea is one of the safest countries in the world, and Asmara is perhaps the safest capital city in the world!

Crime is unheard of in Asmara, to the extent that Asmara residents often leave their homes, car doors, and bikes, etc., unlocked, while Addis is infested at an alarming rate with pickpockets that do not spare anyone including Ethiopians from Addis!

Sanitation is practically non-existent in Ethiopia. And Addis is the world's fifth dirtiest city in the world, as there's dirt and dust everywhere in it. No wonder Addis is nicknamed "Dirty dusty city" - in addition to "The prostitution capital of Africa"! Needles to add that Addis has also its place in "The 10 dirtiest cities to avoid"!

Merhano
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: 03 Jan 2019, 02:05

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by Merhano » 13 Feb 2020, 23:23

Somaliman wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 20:54
Eritrea is one of the safest countries in the world, and Asmara is perhaps the safest capital city in the world!

Crime is unheard of in Asmara, to the extent that Asmara residents often leave their homes, car doors, and bikes, etc., unlocked, while Addis is infested at an alarming rate with pickpockets that do not spare anyone including Ethiopians from Addis!

Sanitation is practically non-existent in Ethiopia. And Addis is the world's fifth dirtiest city in the world, as there's dirt and dust everywhere in it. No wonder Addis is nicknamed "Dirty dusty city" - in addition to "The prostitution capital of Africa"! Needles to add that Addis has also its place in "The 10 dirtiest cities to avoid"!
The Eritrean people are peaceful and law abiding. So there is very little risk of crime from the public side. But despite that, the country is the most dangerous place to be for its own citizens. This is because of the criminal junta that has held the country a hostage and raping and pillaging the most honorable people on the face of the earth.
If by “safe”, you meant to PIA and his lackeys, yes it has been safe so far. But for the people, one has to be cruel, even to mention the word safety in association with Eritrea!
I wish and pray, Ethiopians have a better life than the one they have now. But, in my opinion, it’s not right to mention or use the sufferings of the Ethiopian people, in order to pacify Eritreans. If Ethiopians suffer, I feel bad as they are my brothers. It doesn’t make the Eritreans’ suffering any more tolerable at all.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 27513
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by Awash » 13 Feb 2020, 23:29

Zombie,
Tamirat Negera told you the same thing and is very grateful to your Agame tyrant
.
ኣይከሰርናን :shock: :shock: :shock:
Please wait, video is loading...

pastlast
Member
Posts: 1766
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by pastlast » 14 Feb 2020, 02:05

So Schitmeselo is not only a Rapist but a disgusting one too.

As for "defend my nation"....Negr0 you live in the US and you damn sure don't defend the US and Negr0 Eritrea is Not in the US, so you damn sure ain't Defending Eritrea with your pathetic "body". Clown obese Sirak and Amanuel Biedemariam two Obese PFDJ clowns who did not contribute their Bodies to the Eritrean MILITARY Revolution...neither of them went and did even 1 day of military training. They escaped just like the Pathetic Towel boy Jockstrap sniffer Cigar who inhaled the underwear of Ethiopian soccer players in the 1970s and thought he scored goals...LOL!

You ain't doing nothing for Eritrea except Clout chasing and riding on the Dcks of Eritreans who are doing something..you keep posting about ERitrean athletes but your obese
Why does the OBESE Sirak Bahlbi, PFDJ overfed PIG think he can even post about SAWA...this Fat loser has no shame when he eats 10 plates of Food a day







Zmeselo wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 14:37
Let me choke your sister, & come inside her throat.

She might not be your agamelady, but she's trading in the name of Ethiopia. Isn't she? That's where your focus should be. Against those who give you, bad reputation. You guys chase them away from Addis but stopped, instead of persuing them all the way to Meqele & bring back your welqait.

Look, I'm not here to sort out who is who. I'm here to defend my nation. Your relative- present- tells us daily, the ugume are Ethiopians. I never saw you correcting him, either.


Abaymado wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 14:06
wow, lady zeimso:
she is not my agaaame lady, I am not agaammme.
well you disappear to to steal pictures which is not yours , is nt it?
well i can see it is blessing to equate eritrea with north korea. ethiopia is more closer than that but we are stilll way way back.

eritrea wasted quarter of a century thinking about agammmes.

so, you want agammmes's ladies? for what ? clit to clit?

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1591
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by Somaliman » 14 Feb 2020, 10:39

Merhano wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 23:23
Somaliman wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 20:54
Eritrea is one of the safest countries in the world, and Asmara is perhaps the safest capital city in the world!

Crime is unheard of in Asmara, to the extent that Asmara residents often leave their homes, car doors, and bikes, etc., unlocked, while Addis is infested at an alarming rate with pickpockets that do not spare anyone including Ethiopians from Addis!

Sanitation is practically non-existent in Ethiopia. And Addis is the world's fifth dirtiest city in the world, as there's dirt and dust everywhere in it. No wonder Addis is nicknamed "Dirty dusty city" - in addition to "The prostitution capital of Africa"! Needles to add that Addis has also its place in "The 10 dirtiest cities to avoid"!
The Eritrean people are peaceful and law abiding. So there is very little risk of crime from the public side. But despite that, the country is the most dangerous place to be for its own citizens. This is because of the criminal junta that has held the country a hostage and raping and pillaging the most honorable people on the face of the earth.
If by “safe”, you meant to PIA and his lackeys, yes it has been safe so far. But for the people, one has to be cruel, even to mention the word safety in association with Eritrea!
I wish and pray, Ethiopians have a better life than the one they have now. But, in my opinion, it’s not right to mention or use the sufferings of the Ethiopian people, in order to pacify Eritreans. If Ethiopians suffer, I feel bad as they are my brothers. It doesn’t make the Eritreans’ suffering any more tolerable at all.


I wish and pray, Ethiopians have a better life than the one they have now. But, in my opinion, it’s not right to mention or use the sufferings of the Ethiopian people, in order to pacify Eritreans. If Ethiopians suffer, I feel bad as they are my brothers. It doesn’t make the Eritreans’ suffering any more tolerable at all.

But, in your opinion, it seems perfectly right to parrot Eritrea this, Eritrea that, 24/7 on this useless forum, as if this were masking Ethiopian misery and making it bearable! Boy, you shouldn't be throwing stones when you live in glass house! Just a thought!

AbyssiniaLady
Member
Posts: 2669
Joined: 04 Feb 2007, 05:44

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 14 Feb 2020, 11:31

A closer look at Asmara deplorable conditions!!


Health hazard Italian buildings and built with wasted Ethiopian money, It's real life ghetto museum, the whole Asmara looks like this.













No wonder they are fleeing!!

Post Reply