Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

Re: North Korea versus Eritrea

Post by Somaliman » 14 Feb 2020, 14:39

Poor SinLady!

It seems 2020 has become for you the year to bad-mouth Eritrea! It’s clear to me that you haven’t overcome yet your inner demons, which drive you periodically to hammer a country unreasonably and try to find fault with it for a while before you switch to another one!

Posting dilapidated buildings of Eritrea obsessively is a very cheap rhetoric that, apart from a bunch of worthless Agames, no one buys!

I can post a tonne of dilapidated buildings in even worse condition of New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Moscow, etc. Not only do these cities have such dilapidated buildings, but they also have lawless areas (zone de non-droit/zona di non diritto/rechtsfreie Zone/zona de anarquia), where the laws of the country do not apply, and instead gangs and criminals reign! Eritrea is one of the safest countries in the world, leave alone having no-go areas and outlaw zones!

As you’re trying to stigmatise and single out Eritrea for poverty, let me inform you that one in five children are living in poverty in the United States, a country ranked as the most powerful country in the world, and that also one in five people live in poverty in the UK, a country whose economy is ranked as the sixth largest economy in the world.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 14 Feb 2020, 16:18

OromiyaHagere/06 wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 15:19
Go to the Somali forum then. Last time you said that the Somali forums are advanced and more nicer than ours. Go to your house or else I will grab your sister. Ahiyah Donkey meat

OromiyaHagere/06
If there's anyone who has to go somewhere else is apparently you, stupid donkey! No matter how many times you come back with another idiotic nickname, they keep banning you - and this certainly proves that your farting arse is not wanted on this forum!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 15 Feb 2020, 07:02

Please wait, video is loading...