Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 14953
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

የክስታኔ ጉራጌኛ ቋንቋና የባልቻ ዝርያዎች

Post by Horus » 12 Feb 2020, 14:54


የቃሉ ስር፤ ላቄ፣ ላቂ ፣ ልክ ዝዋይ ሃይቅን ላቂ ጀምበር (ላቂ ደምበል) እንደ ምንለው፤ የታላቁ ጀምበር ደሴት።

ባልቻ
ባሊቅ
ባልቃ
ብልጫ
ዋንጫ
ዋጮ
ሜልኮ
መልካ
ማለቅ
ሌቃ
ሊቅ
ልሂቅ
ታላቅ
መርጫ
ምርጥ
በርጋ
መርጋ
በለጠ
ብልጥ
ብርቃ
ብርቅ

እያለ ካንድ ስረ ቃል እየተቀዳ ይወርዳል።
Last edited by Horus on 13 Feb 2020, 08:09, edited 2 times in total.





Fillmore88
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: 16 Jan 2020, 07:13

Re: የክስታኔ ጉራጌኛ ቋንቋና የባልቻ ዝርያዎች

Post by Fillmore88 » 12 Feb 2020, 16:02

I appreciate most of your post. However, when you come to the Ethiopian Orthdox Christianity, the Gurages are followers not clergymen. Because, the ETOC is a club for the Amhara and Tigre and the church doesn’t accommodate other ethnic groups. I don’t think the Gurages’ do not lack the knowledge to be pope and other religious positions in the church. For example the Gurages are capable of to be IMAM in the Muslim religion, Many pastors in the Protestant churches, and Cardinals in the catholic churches. Why the Gurages are not welcomed in the EOTC? I’ll leave the answer for you.

Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 1604
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: የክስታኔ ጉራጌኛ ቋንቋና የባልቻ ዝርያዎች

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 12 Feb 2020, 17:06

Fillmore88 wrote:
12 Feb 2020, 16:02
I appreciate most of your post. However, when you come to the Ethiopian Orthdox Christianity, the Gurages are followers not clergymen. Because, the ETOC is a club for the Amhara and Tigre and the church doesn’t accommodate other ethnic groups. I don’t think the Gurages’ do not lack the knowledge to be pope and other religious positions in the church. For example the Gurages are capable of to be IMAM in the Muslim religion, Many pastors in the Protestant churches, and Cardinals in the catholic churches. Why the Gurages are not welcomed in the EOTC? I’ll leave the answer for you.
You must have come to this planet when "Qes Belay" started to form his Feyisa Adugna.. :mrgreen: Go refer some books and come back if you are of the same opinion again. Guraghes are the makers and the pillars of Ethiopian Orthodox church and the country itself. Perhaps you never have heard about Abune Petros and who he was...? :mrgreen: TPLF comes in different forms and shapes and they stink from afar.. :mrgreen:

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3746
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: የክስታኔ ጉራጌኛ ቋንቋና የባልቻ ዝርያዎች

Post by Selam/ » 12 Feb 2020, 19:08

Yeah, these Woyane snakes have a habit of showing up in different formats. Keep whacking them in the head. This idiot doesn’t even know what the name Kistane stands for. The evil spirit in him would be instantly driven out if he spends a day in Acheber. I really hate Woyane thugs.
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
12 Feb 2020, 17:06
Fillmore88 wrote:
12 Feb 2020, 16:02
I appreciate most of your post. However, when you come to the Ethiopian Orthdox Christianity, the Gurages are followers not clergymen. Because, the ETOC is a club for the Amhara and Tigre and the church doesn’t accommodate other ethnic groups. I don’t think the Gurages’ do not lack the knowledge to be pope and other religious positions in the church. For example the Gurages are capable of to be IMAM in the Muslim religion, Many pastors in the Protestant churches, and Cardinals in the catholic churches. Why the Gurages are not welcomed in the EOTC? I’ll leave the answer for you.
You must have come to this planet when "Qes Belay" started to form his Feyisa Adugna.. :mrgreen: Go refer some books and come back if you are of the same opinion again. Guraghes are the makers and the pillars of Ethiopian Orthodox church and the country itself. Perhaps you never have heard about Abune Petros and who he was...? :mrgreen: TPLF comes in different forms and shapes and they stink from afar.. :mrgreen:

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 14953
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: የክስታኔ ጉራጌኛ ቋንቋና የባልቻ ዝርያዎች

Post by Horus » 12 Feb 2020, 19:38

Fillmore,

you are wrong. I will not waste too much time to respond to your ignorant or motivated question. Just to give one example, here is the late Gurage Abune and he replaced by a dynamic young Gurage abune. Remember, the point of being a believer is not to be a pope but to be a people of moral values and god fearing culture.


Selam/
Member
Posts: 3746
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: የክስታኔ ጉራጌኛ ቋንቋና የባልቻ ዝርያዎች

Post by Selam/ » 12 Feb 2020, 20:00

It’s pretty clear why Woyane thugs attack certain tribes repeatedly, specifically Gurages. It’s because Gurages prioritize strong social system and hands-on material activities over Woyane’s politics of tribal identity. That is essentially the foundation of Ethiopianism that drives TPLF nuts.

Horus wrote:
12 Feb 2020, 19:38
Fillmore,

you are wrong. I will not waste too much time to respond to your ignorant or motivated question. Just to give one example, here is the late Gurage Abune and he replaced by a dynamic young Gurage abune. Remember, the point of being a believer is not to be a pope but to be a people of moral values and god fearing culture.


Fillmore88
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: 16 Jan 2020, 07:13

Re: የክስታኔ ጉራጌኛ ቋንቋና የባልቻ ዝርያዎች

Post by Fillmore88 » 12 Feb 2020, 23:46

Rather than calling me Woyane, why don’t you try to answer my question. This is fact. Let me add a few more things. In Kistane there are churches that can be dated 800 years and in Sebat beet almost 700 years, but these churches almost fully run by clergy men from Amara. Why is it the Gurages are capable of leading other branches of Christianity and Islam, but not Orthodox.

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 14953
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: የክስታኔ ጉራጌኛ ቋንቋና የባልቻ ዝርያዎች

Post by Horus » 13 Feb 2020, 00:07

ፊልሞር፣
መዶሻና ምስማር ብቻ ባለበት አገር የጥያቄ ሁሉ መልስ ምስማር ነው ይባላል። አንተ በራስህ የዘር ጭለማ ወስጥ ስለ ተቀረቀርክ ምንም ሌላ ነገር ሊገባህ አይችልም። ኢትዮጵያኮ ለመጀመሪያ ጊዜ የራሷን ጳጳስ የሾመችው በ1950ች ነው፣ ማለትም ክርስትና በተቀበልን 1600 አመታት በኋላ ። ይህ ምን ትርጉም አለው? ምንም ። ኢትዮጵያን የሚያክል አማኝና ኦርቶዶክስ የለም ። በክስርቲያን ጉራጌ እልፍ ቤተ መቅደሶችና ገዳማት አሉ ። እነዚህ ሁሉ ውስጥ ያሉት ቀሳውስት ሁሉ ኢትዮጵያዊያን ናቸው፤ ጉራጌ፣ አማራ፣ ትግሪ፣ ማናምን እያልክ ዛሬ እንዳሽህ ከፋፍላቸው ።

ለነገሩ ከላይ ጉራጌ ተወላጅ የሆኑትን ጳጳስ አሳየሁህ፣ ዛሬን ያሉት አዲሱ ጳጳስም የጉራጌ ተወላጅ ናቸው ። ጉራጌ የኢትዮያዊያን ሁሉ ምድር ነው። ኢትዮጵያ ሁሉ የጉራጌ አገር ነው ፣ ዛሬም ማለት ነው !!!

አንተ በሽተኛ ሰው ነህ !!!

እዚህ ቪዲዮ ውስጥ ተራኪው አ/ማ ገ/ማ የምድረ ከብድን ትርጉም አሳስተዋል ። በክስታኔኛ ምድረ ከብድ ማለት ምድረ ክብር፣ ቅዱስ ምድር (Holy Land) ማለት ነው ።


Selam/
Member
Posts: 3746
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: የክስታኔ ጉራጌኛ ቋንቋና የባልቻ ዝርያዎች

Post by Selam/ » 13 Feb 2020, 00:29

Noble Oromo - We called you by your real name: Buda Woyane!

The moment you interject politics into religion or vice versa, you automatically shut out yourself from a civil and rational discussion. KIFU!
Fillmore88 wrote:
12 Feb 2020, 23:46
Rather than calling me Woyane, why don’t you try to answer my question. This is fact. Let me add a few more things. In Kistane there are churches that can be dated 800 years and in Sebat beet almost 700 years, but these churches almost fully run by clergy men from Amara. Why is it the Gurages are capable of leading other branches of Christianity and Islam, but not Orthodox.

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 14953
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: የክስታኔ ጉራጌኛ ቋንቋና የባልቻ ዝርያዎች

Post by Horus » 13 Feb 2020, 02:24

ወገኖቼ አንድም ከታመሙ፣ ሌላም ምንም ሊሰጡ የሚችሉት ነገር ከሌላቸው ያይምሮ በሽተኞች ጋር ግዜያችሁ ከቢባክን ልዩ ልዩ የሚፈጥሩ ሰዎች በሰሩት ነገር ተደሰቱ !! ኬር !! የገና ጀምበር ! የገና ደምበል ዬቦ !!!!


Fillmore88
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: 16 Jan 2020, 07:13

Re: የክስታኔ ጉራጌኛ ቋንቋና የባልቻ ዝርያዎች

Post by Fillmore88 » 13 Feb 2020, 13:10

Horus, Selam, and others
Here we go again. I pose reasonable questions, but none of you are unable to answer the questions. Yes. Ethiopia Divorced from Alexandria in the 1954 GC. However, only the Archbishop was appointed from Egypt, but the rest of the positions filled by Ethiopians. You see, if you want to be fair in this discussion you Should think twice. I knew the late abune while overseeing the Raguel in Merkato. The question can’t be answered by pointing one clergyman. The Gurages have shown how capable they are where they put their hearts and minds. Since Guragegna is the grandfather of GEEZ, I don’t think it’s a hurdle for Gurage to exhale in the Orthdox teaching. As I said before it’s a club. For example; Amanuel, Adisu Michael, Raguel, and Teclehymanot Churches, the majority of the worshippers are Gurages; so is the dwellers around that vicinity. Can you name three Gurage clergymen from those churches? The answer is no. In comparison the late Aba Franswa Markos, one of the Catholic Cardinal, of course he was Gurage give sermons by Latin in the 1940. Today, the Gurages can’t have enough clergymen in the Orthdox church. Face it, this is a fact. You can call me Woyane, narrow minded, or any other names that suited for you, but the fact can’t be changed.

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 14953
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: የክስታኔ ጉራጌኛ ቋንቋና የባልቻ ዝርያዎች

Post by Horus » 13 Feb 2020, 13:50

ፊልሞር፣

በዘመኑ ጸረ አማራ የሹክሻክ ርዕዮት ተገፍተህ በማታቀው ታሪክ ውስጥ እየዘባረቅህ ስለሆነ የሚከተለውን ጥያቄ ሳትመልስ ሌላ ብትጽፍ አላነብልህም ።

ጥያቄው፤

አንድ የጉራጌ ተወላጅ በየትኛውም የኢትዮጵያ ገዳማት ለቅስናም ሆነ ለጵጵስና ሊማር ሊካን ፈልጎ በጉራጌነቱ የተከለከለበት ግዜ፣ ቦታ፣ አገር፣ ገዳም ወይ ሁኒታ በአብነት፣ በፋክት፣ በመረጃ ደግፈህ ጥቀስ?

ይህን ሳታደርግ ግ ን እንደ ህጻን እንደ መሃይም እንደ ስይኮቲክ ያይምሮ በሸኛ ቃላት አትደጋግም ።

Fillmore88
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: 16 Jan 2020, 07:13

Re: የክስታኔ ጉራጌኛ ቋንቋና የባልቻ ዝርያዎች

Post by Fillmore88 » 13 Feb 2020, 14:20

Horus

Bias, ethnocentrism, and racism are subtle. You don’t legislate law to advance such a heinous crimes unlike the Western world. Do you know that in Ethiopia until the 1974 revolution, the government enforced SABBATH. One more thing to add for you, did you know Muslims are treated like a foreigner. Then allow me to
reverse the question for you. Please
Point out unfounded claims that I made from my writing. If you follow my post, I’m equal opportunity hitter.
Any way, goodnight.

Post Reply