Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: EthioTube Exclusive Interview with Jawar Mohammed [He Admited he is Yemeni]

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 12 Feb 2020, 17:20

Does that mean he is more closer to TPLF people than Oromos? I mean if we are to dwell on your primordial based politics. :mrgreen:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 12 Feb 2020, 18:58

Masud wrote:
12 Feb 2020, 12:57
Hmm... 8)

He might be imitating Meles Zenawi just like a parrot since some times just like any human being as he might be running out of ideas after consuming what he had in the store for himself. If he is running out of ideas why not get out and Run for Prosperity so that all of us might get rich in the long run instead of practicing constant fire fighting's in all directions and still stay poor. At least Meles Zenawi (half Oromo?) was saying that during the face-to-face meeting with the then Yemeni president, Ali Abdullah Saleh, who was visiting Ethiopia. R.I.P. Meles Zenawi & Ali Abdullah Saleh.

So, what is the catch in any case, since the Habeshat (innocence collectors) and whose descendants are now all of these different Habesha communities were also from Yemen, a country that have become symbol of the cursed of the earth. This means that we have to concentrate on what we have individually, communally and nationally so that we may THINK BIG, grow together in unity within diversity. This means acting locally and thinking globally. BINGO!
:P
Last edited by sun on 12 Feb 2020, 19:31, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 12 Feb 2020, 19:07

U are a idiot

Habeshas are indigenous to the Horn with few admixture with western eurasions

The fact that your dirty inferiority complex is against Silti Gurage and many indigenous tribes in the Horn is sickening just proves how Baised you are

And your will to expand the Borania region KIFU!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 12 Feb 2020, 19:27

Noble Amhara wrote:
12 Feb 2020, 19:07
U are a idiot

Habeshas are indigenous to the Horn with few admixture with western eurasions

The fact that your dirty inferiority complex is against Silti Gurage and many indigenous tribes in the Horn is sickening just proves how Baised you are

And your will to expand the Borania region KIFU!
Really?

I love Silte gurages, all the other Gurages among who I have lots of excellent friends and love also the whole of Ethiopian nations and nationalities to the last person. For me diversity is mother nature's greatest gift to humanity. I only hate vulgar and hate mongering vagabond pathological liar characters like that of yours who have been declaring war on the beautiful Gumuz, Somali, Eritrean, Oromos, Tigriyans and others. Your nobility have been built on hatred and war mongering and is a badge of shame with filthy and primitive instincts soon taking you down to the dirty drain. Asamaa karkarroo!
8)

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 12 Feb 2020, 19:33

The Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) [ Of the peaceful Egalitarian religion of Islam] said Shaytan looks like the Black Man (Gumuz and his brother Berta)

Thus it is not beautiful to be a gumuz unseeable monkey must be displaced into Sudan the same way the Egalitarian Borana savages satanic machete holding people have displaced 3 Million Gedeos

They deserve displacement back to Sudan there is only 160,000 of them that need to be deported unlike your savage Guji people cannibalism of ancient tribes of southern Ethiopia

The gallant Indigenous Shinasha people are more beautiful then those Grey skinned Nilos

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 12 Feb 2020, 19:52

Thank you for sharing. I found it very refreshing. I can't help but admire how this strategist is playing PM Abiy. He goes to deep Oromia and speaks to people which makes Abiy panic and go there and sound more nationalist than Jawar/ OFC. This backfires on Abiy since he loses support everywhere else. Then Jawar changes the game and shows up in Amharic with habesha media. This is killing Abiy's support everywhere. This guy is genius at the level of Meles himself.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 13 Feb 2020, 02:59

The calm interaction between the interviewer and interviewee is commendable.

I wish there were more interactions between the two in terms of communicating ideas instead of hearing talking points and hearsay. When the interviewer puts the interviewee on the spot about new ideas that the interviewee expresses for the first time, the interaction or communication between the two becomes lively and more interesting to the audience.

I wish to have heard the interviewer ask Jawar questions about what he meant by a new social contract and working towards forming a political community. I wished to hear more about his thought processes about these ideas that he expressed in the interview.

On the first idea, I wished to have heard the interviewer follow up on what Jawar meant by a social contract as it applies to today's Ethiopia, how he defines or characterizes it, if he thinks or knows that one exists, if so, what its strengths and weaknesses are, and how his proposed new one would overcome the weakness and builds on the strength, or if he is envisioning to write one from a scratch.

On the second idea, I wish the interviewer asked him about the agreement that was signed between Atse Menelik II and the elders of Harar/Hararghe after the battle of Chelenqo (it was posted on this forum a while ago,) if he has got a chance to review that agreement, if he considers that agreement as a possible blue print for establishing a political community, and what he would change in that document in order to establish the political community that he envisions today.