Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

Breaking News: Cash Cow Business of Tigray Enda Aba Guna Refugee Camp closed & others will follow!!!!

Post by pushkin » 12 Feb 2020, 09:47

Ethiopia has started to close refugee camps in Tigray. The first camp that is closed is Enda ba Guna & closure of the remaining camps will be followed. Many criminals that were hidden in those camps are escaping to African countries such as Kenya, Uganda & Angola :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

pushkin
Member+

Re: Breaking News: Cash Cow Business of Tigray Enda Aba Guna Refugee Camp closed & others will follow!!!!

Post by pushkin » 12 Feb 2020, 09:58

Please wait, video is loading...
pushkin wrote:
12 Feb 2020, 09:47
Ethiopia has started to close refugee camps in Tigray. The first camp that is closed is Enda ba Guna & closure of the remaining camps will be followed. Many criminals that were hidden in those camps are escaping to African countries such as Kenya, Uganda & Angola :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Breaking News: Cash Cow Business of Tigray Enda Aba Guna Refugee Camp closed & others will follow!!!!

Post by tarik » 12 Feb 2020, 10:03

. It's about damn time. :roll:

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Feb 2020, 10:18

I WANT TO SO'DOMIZE BU'SHTIN HAMASENAY BEDEMARIAM AND WEYZERO TARIK AND DEEPTHROAT LOOTINESH IGNOBLEAMHARAY-HAMASENAY DIQALA FAGUT, THE AMICHEW CAMPOPOLLO OF GEZABANDA! KKKKK I SEE LEZBO TARIK IS PREPARING HER REAREND FOR HER JUDGEMENTDAY EVENT, GETING READY TO ACCOMODATE MY ANGRY ANACONDA AND WONDERS IF SHE CAN HANDLE THE POWER DEMOLITION BY THE LEGENDARY ANACONDA OF THIS CHARISMATIC AGAZIAN AUTHOR .

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 12 Feb 2020, 10:40

Aziza I understand your frustration that there will not be any Cash Cow Business in Kilil Chigar! GAME OVER :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Abdelaziz wrote:
12 Feb 2020, 10:18
I WANT TO SO'DOMIZE BU'SHTIN HAMASENAY BEDEMARIAM AND WEYZERO TARIK AND DEEPTHROAT LOOTINESH IGNOBLEAMHARAY-HAMASENAY DIQALA FAGUT, THE AMICHEW CAMPOPOLLO OF GEZABANDA! KKKKK I SEE LEZBO TARIK IS PREPARING HER REAREND FOR HER JUDGEMENTDAY EVENT, GETING READY TO ACCOMODATE MY ANGRY ANACONDA AND WONDERS IF SHE CAN HANDLE THE POWER DEMOLITION BY THE LEGENDARY ANACONDA OF THIS CHARISMATIC AGAZIAN AUTHOR .

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 12 Feb 2020, 11:05

Sodomize? What is it with Agames love to use ghetto language? It seems that is the only language they know besides the disgusting incomprehensible Agamigna! LOL

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 12 Feb 2020, 11:54

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kuasmeda wrote:
12 Feb 2020, 10:40
Aziza I understand your frustration that there will not be any Cash Cow Business in Kilil Chigar! GAME OVER :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Abdelaziz wrote:
12 Feb 2020, 10:18