Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sabur

"Isayas has always been the Enemy of Eritrea" Veteran EPLF fighter Tesfay Temnewo

Post by Sabur » 11 Feb 2020, 08:03

I have always been saying that Isayas is the enemy of The Eritrean People many times.

And Truth be told that Eritrea's Independence is the result of the Eritrean People sacrifice and tenacity.
The coward Isayas who never fired a single bullet against the enemy and never planned a single war during the struggle came to power on the backs of the Eritrean Fighters.

During the struggle he was always comfortably sitting in a safe place called Fah in Sahel setting up divisive plans to kill Genuine Eritrean fighters with leadership qualities.

"ቀዳማይ ዕላማ ናይ ኢሳያስ ደቀባት ምጽናት:", Tesfay Temnewo- a genuine Eritrean and a Veteran.

While genuine Eritreans were struggling for Independent Eritrea at peace, liberty, freedom of speech, democracy, constitution and rule of law, the ሓሳድ ቡዳ Isayas insecure of his identity had another agenda of eliminating Genuine Eritreans and destroying Eritrean Core Family to secure power and fulfill his dreams.

Watch EriSat Interview with Tesfay Temnewo - A Genuine Eritrean and an EPLF veteran and ገዲም ተጋዳላይ. Watch it in entirety and will open your eyes how the ሓሳድ ቡዳ Isayas operates.

ኤርትራ ብደቀባት ንደቀባት !!
Eritrea for Eritreans !!

eden
Member+

Re: "Isayas has always been the Enemy of Eritrea" Veteran EPLF fighter Tesfay Temnewo

Post by eden » 02 Jul 2022, 15:20

Erisat - an alternate voice

I don’t agree with everything the guest says but it’s refreshing to hear a different perspective to the hgdef line

sesame
Member+

Re: "Isayas has always been the Enemy of Eritrea" Veteran EPLF fighter Tesfay Temnewo

Post by sesame » 02 Jul 2022, 16:42

ስቡር

ኢሳያስ ክትብሉ 50 ዓመት ኮይኑ። BTW, Tesfay Temnewo abandoned the fight in 1978 when he concluded that the Derg was invincible and that Eritrean independence was impossible. Isayas and his friends, on the other hand, were even more energized, Esu told the Eritrean people what will happen in a famous interview that within a short-time, the Derg would be defeated. In the topsy-turvy world that the ስቡራት inhabit, Esu is the enemy while a coward like Tesfay is what?, a friend? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 02 Jul 2022, 17:16

sesame wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 16:42
ስቡር

ኢሳያስ ክትብሉ 50 ዓመት ኮይኑ። BTW, Tesfay Temnewo abandoned the fight in 1978 when he concluded that the Derg was invincible and that Eritrean independence was impossible. Isayas and his friends, on the other hand, were even more energized, Esu told the Eritrean people what will happen in a famous interview that within a short-time, the Derg would be defeated. In the topsy-turvy world that the ስቡራት inhabit, Esu is the enemy while a coward like Tesfay is what?, a friend? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brother Sesame,

I usually like what you write. But with regard to this thread I think you have fallen into a novice trap.

Brother Sabur is outspoken anti-Malelit and butheart Ato Eden can not stand him. This post was written in 2020 and it has no relevance now at all. But Ato Eden commented simpy to bring the thead to the top aiming to draw reaction and saw division. What you have done is exactly what he wanted. Usually you speak my mind with regard to the Malelits. Focus and keep doing that. That was brother Sabur's view two years ago and it doeasn't matter whether he still has the same view or not. The moment demands unity and concentration. The rest we can talk another time.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 02 Jul 2022, 18:33

Thank you Cartmann:

Yes, "The moment demands unity and concentration. The rest we can talk another time."

Eritreans again and again have shown their Unity and Concentration for their Country as evidenced by the latest Eritrea's Independence Day Celebration and the Commemoration of Eritrea's Gallant Martyrs.

Right or Wrong Eritrea Comes First !!!

The Desperation of ብጽብጽ Eden is very obvious; " TPLF Rats are in their Deathbed gasping for last breath"

Cartmann wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 17:16

Brother Sesame,

I usually like what you write. But with regard to this thread I think you have fallen into a novice trap.

Brother Sabur is outspoken anti-Malelit and butheart Ato Eden can not stand him. This post was written in 2020 and it has no relevance now at all. But Ato Eden commented simpy to bring the thead to the top aiming to draw reaction and saw division. What you have done is exactly what he wanted. Usually you speak my mind with regard to the Malelits. Focus and keep doing that. That was brother Sabur's view two years ago and it doeasn't matter whether he still has the same view or not. The moment demands unity and concentration. The rest we can talk another time.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 02 Jul 2022, 20:30

Sabur wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 18:33
Eritreans again and again have shown their Unity . . .. Right or Wrong Eritrea Comes First
Saber/ Cart,

This argument is not unique to our case. People soften their opposition to regimes and start to backup their rulers during perceived external threats.

Go to Addis, Bahirdar, Mekelle etc etc, the people soften their demands. That’s how these rulers are able to extend their rule. Abiy, Demeke, Detsi etc etc just like Isayas, tell their subjects, we have to unite because of this Junta, that Fascist and so on.

My question to you is, wouldn’t it serve Isayas for TPLF to exist so opponents like you abandon your demands for a better Eritrea like you just stated above?

People should ally with other people. Unite, yes. But unity should be among people. Unity should not be between rulers and people. I hope you see this and get this. Why would you want to unite with a man you say describe as a man who has always been the Enemy of Eritrea? Why don’t you ally with people in Mekelle instead?