Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Re: Weakness of President Isayas

Post by eden » 08 Jul 2020, 18:52

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 17:41
You never have been able to articulate the merits of politicizing identity and here you are selling it as something of workable ideology
You are not reading my post. You are listening to yourself. I know your type and I can't help you with your condition

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 08 Jul 2020, 19:13

eden wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 18:52
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
You never have been able to articulate the merits of politicizing identity and here you are selling it as something of workable ideology
You are not reading my post. You are listening to yourself. I know your type and I can't help you with your condition
That is the biggest mistakes of TPLF proponents. You don't even know the limits of your presumptions... thought as knowing. Better to expend your limited capacity to help your kinds. :mrgreen: Your single source of knowledge is Jawar and Semhal kinds of mambo jumbo which does sway whichever way the wind blows. Keep inflating your ego and see if it helps get the barons out of Planet Hotel.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 Jul 2020, 15:36

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
You never have been able to articulate the merits of politicizing identity.

Let me try to be frank and may be you see where I am coming from

I grew up in mixed neighborhoods and went to mixed schools so ethnic based politics is foreign to me. The difference between you fanatics and I is not if we consider ethnic politics as unnatural. The difference is while you dismiss those who think such politics is natural and necessary, I recognize their existence.

Isayas, Daud and Meles left a mixed school to go fight along with their fellow Tigrigna speakers or Oromigna speakers. That's unnatural to me but I recognize their way of thinking. I do because I don't know their life experience that led them there. May be they lacked confidence and they got their feelings hurt while in Addis because girls rejected them due to their accent.

That's how alienation starts and they over reacted and took it too far. May be they love their people too much and they have nightmares about losing their distinct heritage to assimilation. In any case, I should not expect them to feel and think like me and you because their experience is not my or your life experience.

You are wrong because you expect others to think based on your life experience, not their life experience. You easily dismiss them for that reason but it's not easy for me because I allow them to consider their own, not my life experience. You get me now?

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 17 Jul 2020, 15:55

Eden,

Interesting Psychological analysis. :lol: Look yourself in the mirror. :lol: Are you really from low lands of Eritrea ? :lol: Are you a Somali woman ? Are you full of deceit ? :twisted: Are you Zena's girl ? :lol: That is a very good one. :lol: Who is analyzing who ? :lol: Do you suffer from some kind of complexity ? How is your luv life ? You are here 24/7 with the sex starved boys . Isayas did not make a mistake. He knows what he is doing. He wants to bury you alive :twisted: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 17 Jul 2020, 16:24

In my humble Tigraway opinion, Issayas' kindness is his only weakness. I'm sorry that the ungrateful and backstabbing Adwa Weyane like eden don't see it that way. :roll:

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 17 Jul 2020, 16:26

BTW,

Eden be careful . These boys are so starved, they can penetrate concrete wall. :twisted: :lol: BTW, a sex starved man tried to penetrat concrete wall, A woman about your age was standing naked behind the wall. Off course, he lost his arrow head for good. :lol:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 07 Dec 2022, 18:29

Fast forward almost 2 years:

Notice the Pretoria agreement preserved the constitution. This proves the ethnic federalism in Ethiopia doesn’t disappear just because TPLF gets weak or ceases to exist. Isayas misread Ethiopian political land scape. He underestimated the Oromia based parties’ support for the constitution.

The major Oromo/ Oromia parties, leaders and scholars are calling out Isayas/ HGDEF now
eden wrote:
07 Feb 2020, 18:26
President Isayas strongly attacked ethnic federalism and the current Ethiopian constitution. He was very effective in selling his ideas.

The weakness I see is that he equated ethnic federalism and the constitution with TPLF and TPLF only. I think this is simplistic on his part. As you know TPLF or Tigray no longer is the primary defender of the current system. It’s the the Oromo based parties. I heard nothing in the speech or interview that speaks to this reality on the ground.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Dec 2022, 01:41

Agame snake eden,

Your beloved TPLF is responsible for all the miseries in Ethiopia for the last three decades :oops: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Hawzen wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 23:12
eden wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 22:11
Zack wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 03:25
Can you believe a majority ethnic group acting as a minority.

Dr Zackovich
There's no majority in Ethiopia. No group has 51 plus percent.

BTW, this thread was opened months ago after President Isayas gave interview in which he underestimated the hold of ethnic federalism outside Tigrai. He completely misunderstood today's Ethiopia. His obsession with his former ally TPLF is blinding him from reading events on the ground.

Sister Edu gual Adwa:

Let's state the facts on the ground first. Oromo are the majority and you Tigrayans are minority. Not only that, your Tigray is the least important killil in Ethiopian economic and political decision making. Swallow the bitter truth and move on. Your TPLF have installed time bombs everywhere in Ethiopia for 27 long years. Thanks to your TPLF that Ethiopia is where it is now and you must be proud about it. Ha ???

By the way, how come your TPLF has not implemented ethnic federalism within Tigray if ethnic killilazation is good ?? There are Kunama, Erob, Amhara and Afar in the least important killil Tigray. Right ?

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 04 Feb 2023, 01:25

Not long ago, we saw OPDO/PP led government cabinet minister after minister descend on Mekelle to meet leadership the government listed as terrorists. And today, we witnessed the PM host TDF/ TPLF leaders, essentially betraying President Isayas. Why? because of the internal Oromo political dynamics. The Oromo political class supports the constitution/ multi national federation and for this reason, it pressured OPDO/PP to reverse course and bring back those on the side of the constitution.

President Isayas never considered the Oromo factor and this is the cause of his failure.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 04 Feb 2023, 01:54

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 07 Feb 2023, 01:12

Today, more and more Eritreans are beginning to understand the weakness of Isayas/ HGDEF emanating from the narrow view that TPLF is the only entity in Ethiopia that is against it - ኢሳያስን እንቅልፍ የነሳው መአድ/ ገበታ:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 Feb 2023, 01:42

አታዮ ጁንታዋይ ዎደኖይ eden እስቲ በይዛኻ ኡቱ ሓሾትካ ገደብ ግበረሉ። ልዕሊ ሓደ ምልዮን መናእሰይ ትግራይ አህሊቕካ እንታይ አትሪፍካ ብዘይካ ለሚንካ ነብስኻ ምድሓን። :roll: :roll:

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 07 Feb 2023, 09:59

"ኢትዮጵያ ትቅደም" እዬተባለ ነው፡ መቼም ኮለኔል ታሪኩ ባስተማሩሽ ቦተሊካ መሰረት፡ ሳትደሰች አልቀረሽም። :mrgreen:

ግዜው "ትግራይ ትድመር" እዬተባለ ያለበት ሁኔታ ነው። በኮሎኔል ታሪኩ ሳይሆን በኮሎኔል ኣብዪ ኣመራር ኢጦብያውያን ወንድማማቾች በሰለጠነ መልኩ በጠረጴዛ ዙርያ ችግሮቻቸውን እዬፈቱ ነው። የኛዋ ተራ ካድሪት መቼም እንደማይከፋሽ ተስፋ እናደርጋለን! "እኔ ልዝፈንላችሁ እናንተ ተዋጉ" ዬሚለው የጦ.ጥ. (የጦርነት ጥቅመኞች) ፈሊጥ አፈርድሜ ሊበላ ነው።
:mrgreen:

መቼም ኣስከሬን ኣስከሬን ኣይደል እዬሸተትሽ ያለሽዉ፡ አስከሬን በመሳሉ ተክነሽበታል ባልንሽ ነበር፤ ግን ምን ያደርጋል የኮለኔል ታሪኩዋ ሞጥሟጢት ምን ዬመሰለ ዘመናዊ ባንድ አደራጅተሽ ኪቦርድ እኮ ረሳሽ፡ ምኗ ዝንጉ ነሽ እቴ! ኪቦርድ ባትዘነጊ ኖሮ፡ ኮለኔል ታሪኩን ላለማስከፋት እኛ ኤርትራውያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች "ኣድናቆታችንን በገለጥልንሽ" ነበር። ግን ምን ያደርጋል የማማ ኣዘነጋሽ ወይ ማዘንጊያሽ ልጅ ሆነሽ ነው መሰል ዘነጋሽ ቢለንሻል፡ በኤርትራዊ ጭዋነት ኩራትና ትህትና ጭምር :mrgreen:
Fiyameta wrote:
04 Feb 2023, 01:54

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 12 Nov 2023, 16:19

Today, we openly see the mistake Isayas made. 3 years ago, nobody was willing to hear it. Today, Isayas is paying the price of his short sightedness.