Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

እንደ አማርኛ በዘመናት መካከል ማድግ ያቃተው ቋንቋ፣ እንደ አማራ መኖሩን ማረጋገጥ ያልቻለ ማህበረሰብ በዓለም ላይ ካለ ምሳሌ ይሰጥ።

Post by AbebeB » 07 Feb 2020, 12:19

አማርኛ ማደግ ያቃተው የቋንቋው ተናጋሪዎች ደንቆሮ እንደመሆናቸው መጠን ተገቢውን ሥርዐት ተከትለው ሌላው ቋንቋቸውን እንዲማር ከመርዳት ይልቅ የመሀይም ዘዴ ነበር የሚጠቀሙት። አሁንም ድረስ ያው ናቸው። የተያያዘውን ስዕል ይመልከቱ። መስቀሉ አየለ የሚባል ቆማጣ ያዘጋጀው ነው።

አማራ የዘር ግንዱንና እትብቴ የተቀበረበት መሬት (native land) የሚለው ያሌለው አማራ ማለት ቅይጥ ወይም ተራራ ላይ የሚኖር ሕዝብ ማለት ብቻ ስለሆነ ነው።

የአማራ ምሁራን (በተለይ አንድ አአዩ ይሰራ የነበረ ፕሮፈሰር) እንዳለው እንደ መንፈስ ሁሉም ጋ ነን ነው የሚሉት። እንዲህ ዓይነት ተፈጥሮ ደግሞ የባክቴርያ ነው። ስለዚህ አማራ ማለት ባክቴርያ ማለት ነው እስካልተባለ ድረስ የፕሮፈሰሩ አባባል አማራ ማለት ያሌለ ሕዝብ ነው እንደማለት ይቆጠራል።

https://www.ethiopianregistrar.com/amha ... %e1%88%89/

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: እንደ አማርኛ በዘመናት መካከል ማድግ ያቃተው ቋንቋ፣ እንደ አማራ መኖሩን ማረጋገጥ ያልቻለ ማህበረሰብ በዓለም ላይ ካለ ምሳሌ ይሰጥ።

Post by Ethoash » 07 Feb 2020, 18:46

AbebeB

you r 1000000% right the Amhara force the other ethnic to learn Amharic and the other learn Amharic with accent ... i always wonder how in hell people speak Amhric with accent then i understood when the Golden come in town they teach Amhairc based on free will then i notice even the Gambelle people speak Amharic without accent .. if u notice all the Southern singer they speak Amharic fluently why because TPLF POLICY

I WILL GIVE U EXAMPLE

old retarded traditional Amharic song

Fikraddsi nekatibeb ZOMA new hot music 2015

and look the Southern music how modern and grabbing music it is

Asgegnew Ashko (Asge) ft. Betty G - Zono Zoka | ዞኖ ዞካ - New Ethiopian Music 2017 (Official Video)

then the TPLF MADE another policy to make Music free enterprise and no Censorship. this is the most important policy

New Ethiopian Reggae music - Ras Mule ,Yesilet Lij

ሙዚቃውን ፈቶ መልቀቅ። በእንግሊዘኛ ወይ ትንሽ ከባህሉ ፈቀቅ ካልክ ይህ ባህል ልታጠፋ ነው ተብለህ እስር ቤትም ልተውርድ ትችላለህ። እንኳን ድሮ አሁንም የደርግ ርዝራዧች በቪኦሄ ያሉ እደሜ ጠገብ ጎታታዎች እንግለዝኛ ስትደበላለቅ ምነው ጉራማሌ አረግኸው ብለው ያስጡህና ስር ስርህ እየሄዱ ያርሙሀል ። እኔ ኢትዬዽያኖች ችለው በእንግሊዘኛ ቢያወር ምንኛ ደስ ባለኝ ግን ካልቻሉ ቢደባልቁም እንግሊዘኛ ለሚማሩ ለሚቀጥለው ትወልዶች እንግሊዘኛ መናገር እንደእፍረት ስለማይቆጠር መናገር ይጀምራሉ ። በአሁን ግዜ ከኢትዬዽያ የሚወጡ ልጆች እንግሊዘኛቸው በጣም ነው የሚያስቀናው በደንብ ነው የሚማሩት ። የእንግሊዘኛ ፍራታቸው ስለተወገድ።

ይህ ብቻ አይደለም ወርቃማዎቹ ያረጉት የኢትዬዽያን ሙዙቃ አገር ተሻጋሪ እንዲሆን ጉራማሌ ቢቱን በሬጌ፤ በራፕ ፤ በፈለጉት ብቻ በፈለጉት አደበላልቀው አዲስ ውጤት መስገኘት ችለዋል ። ቴድ አፍሮ በሬጌ ቢት ነው የሚጫወተው በድሮ ግዜ ቴዴ ባህል አበላሽ ተብሎ ነበር እስር የሚወርደው አማርኛን በውሃ በርዞ በማቅጠኑ።

more example of mix Reggae music

here is another oromic reggae

in Amharic also the same thing once my friend told me

ለምን የአፍሪካኖች ሙዚቃ በአለምና በምህራቡ አለም ታወቅ እናም ተቀብይነትን አተረፍ ስለው።

የአማሪኛ ሙዚቃ እንጀራና ውጥ ነው ለአበሾች ባቻ ነው የሚሆነው አለኝ ትግሬዎች መጥተው ይህንን ቀየሩት ። ለዚህም ነው አማርኛ ፻% በእጥፍ ማደግ የቻለው በወራቃማዎቹ ግዜ። እድሜ ለትግሬዎች ዛሬ በጣም ቡዙ ኢትዬዽያኖች እማርኛ ይናገራል ያለመንተባተብ ።።።ቋንቋውን በሙሉ ትግሬዎች አሳደገታል ።ትግሬኛም ቢሆን እንባሻ ነበር ለትግሬዎች ብቻ የምሆን ግን ትግሬዎች መጥተው አሳደጉ በእልፍ አላፍ

a

AbebeB
Member+

Re: እንደ አማርኛ በዘመናት መካከል ማድግ ያቃተው ቋንቋ፣ እንደ አማራ መኖሩን ማረጋገጥ ያልቻለ ማህበረሰብ በዓለም ላይ ካለ ምሳሌ ይሰጥ።

Post by AbebeB » 07 Feb 2020, 20:13

Ethoash,

ግን እኮ ስለ አማርኛ እንዲህ ይባል ነበር፡፡ ይህም በVOA ተላልፎ ነበር፡፡
ሕዝብ በተሰበሰበበት ድንጋይ መወርውርና አማርኛ መናገር አጸያፊ ነው የሚል፡፡

So, Amharic have no fate to be civilized language. It lost its opportunity in the past several centuries it came to play.

In fact, in few years to come, which you think will stick to Amharic? As for me, no one nation in the horn of Africa.

Abere

Post by Abere » 07 Feb 2020, 20:55

AbebeB wrote:
07 Feb 2020, 20:13
Ethoash,

So, Amharic have no fate to be civilized language. It lost its opportunity in the past several centuries it came to play.

In fact, in few years to come, which you think will stick to Amharic? As for me, no one nation in the horn of Africa.
እውነትም ጥሩ ስም መርጠሃል - አበበ በሶ በላ። የሥነ-ልሣን ዕውቀትህ ከመሠረተ ትምህርት አይበልጥም ማለት ነው። በምሥራቅ አፍሪካ በብዙ ህዝብ የሚነገር ብቸኛ ቋንቋ አማርኛ ነው - የአፍሪካ አህጉራዊ ቋንቋ እንድሆን የቀረብ ባቻ ሳይሆን የተመረጠ ነው። አንድ ቋንቋ አህጉራዊ ፤የብዝሃ አገር እና ህዝብ ቋንቋ ሲሆን በርካታ የአነጋገር ዘይቤዎች ይኖራሉ። ለምሣሌ የእንግሊዝ አገር የነጮች ፣የጥቁሮች፣የካሪብያን፣የእስያን ወዘተ አነጋገር የተለያየነው። በአሜሪካም የነጮቹ ፣ የጥቁር አፍሪካዊያን ፣ የእስፓኞች እና የህንዳዊያን አነጋገር ይለያያል። ለዚህ ነው የአንተ ወይም የበቀለ ገሪባ፣ የታከለ ኡማ ወዘተ አማርኛ አነጋገር፣ በአማርኛ አነጋገር ደረጃ የጥቁር አፍሪካዊያን አነጋገር ዘይቤ ይመስላል። የ Ethoash ደግሞ የህንድ እንግሊዘኛ አነጋገር ይመስላል ማለት ነው - በአማረኛ ተናጋሪዎች ዘንድ። ስለዚህ ለዚያ ነው የካርቱን ፀሃፊው የተዛነፈ ፈሊጣዊ አነጋገር የተጠቀመው። ለማንኛውም አማርኛ በደንብ ተማር - ተማር ልጄ ብሏ ብልጡ ዘፋኝ።

Jirta

Post by Jirta » 08 Feb 2020, 02:05

እይየጋላ ነገር የምትፅፈው በአማርኛ ነው:: በጋልኛ አንዲትአረፍተ ነገር መስራት አትችልም:: እርግጥነው መማር ከፈለክ በሁለት ቀን አስተምርህሀለሁ:: ምክኒያቱም የከብት ቋንቋ ለመማር ቀላል ነው:: ፊደለ የለው? ብቻ ኪቦርዱን ደገፍ ብለህ ooooooooaaaaaaaaeeeeee መፃፍ ነው::

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Feb 2020, 10:57

It’s amusing to see how the seeds of evil grow and germinate in different mediums, adapting to various situations. Here we have two Woyane zombie parasites exchanging venoms and feeding each other their inferior views. Interestingly, they don’t even talk about the same thing. One of the rats says Amharic is declining and dying while the other claims that woyane has rebranded the language and refurbished it so that non-Amharic speakers desire it. In his view, Woyanes developed Amharic and spread it all over the country when in fact he has been advocating for banning it.

These bad fellas have two completely polar-opposite view points and yet they agree with each other as long as they both attack Amharas one or the other way. Hatred is the glue that binds them together. There is nothing else that can describe them better than a zombie fly, which is a parasite that sneaks into a the body of a honeybee and convert it into itself from inside out. Think about it this way: These losers are from Tigray and yet it doesn’t bother them whether their own language is evolving or not. These Woyane parasite have to live in somebody else’s body, a normal and Godly body. They can’t stand on their own feet.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Feb 2020, 11:01

You must be a retarded Woyane, pretending to be Amhara. KIFU!
Jirta wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 02:05
እይየጋላ ነገር የምትፅፈው በአማርኛ ነው:: በጋልኛ አንዲትአረፍተ ነገር መስራት አትችልም:: እርግጥነው መማር ከፈለክ በሁለት ቀን አስተምርህሀለሁ:: ምክኒያቱም የከብት ቋንቋ ለመማር ቀላል ነው:: ፊደለ የለው? ብቻ ኪቦርዱን ደገፍ ብለህ ooooooooaaaaaaaaeeeeee መፃፍ ነው::

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 08 Feb 2020, 12:19

Selam/ wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 10:57

There is nothing else that can describe them better than a zombie fly, which is a parasite that sneaks into a the body of a honeybee and convert it into itself from inside out.
Selam,
Do you know snake (habesha aka Amhara) thought zombie how to bite? Zombie stinging itches but snake's bite kills. Just ask Arabs how they compare Amharas (habesha) with snake. Arabs recommend to first kill habesha and then snake.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Feb 2020, 12:40

Buda Woyane - I was hesitating to respond to you because you’re too dense and dumb and don’t really deserve any attention. But I will say this: Arabs hate all Africans and Ethiopians in particular. In a way, they are enslaving Tigreans, Oromos, Eritreans, Amharas etc as we speak except may be the hardworking Gurages. So, for you to quote what an evil Arab might have allegedly said about Ethiopians shows how infantile and childish you’re. You’re one of the sad victims of Woyane hateful culture. Unfortunately, the sacred womb of Tigray has at times gave birth to a handful of human zombies and parasites like yourself who are accustomed to self-deprecation and humiliation. Let God help her cure from this infection. KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 12:19
Selam/ wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 10:57

There is nothing else that can describe them better than a zombie fly, which is a parasite that sneaks into a the body of a honeybee and convert it into itself from inside out.
Selam,
Do you know snake (habesha aka Amhara) thought zombie how to bite? Zombie stinging itches but snake's bite kills. Just ask Arabs how they compare Amharas (habesha) with snake. Arabs recommend to first kill habesha and then snake.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 08 Feb 2020, 12:54

Selam/ wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 12:40
"Buda Woyane
you’re too dense and dumb
the sacred womb of Tigray has at times gave birth to a handful of human zombies and parasites like yourself
KIFU!"

Arabs hate all Africans and Ethiopians in particular. In a way, they are enslaving Tigreans, Oromos, Eritreans, Amharas etc as we speak except may be the hardworking Gurages.
Apart from your insult, typical to beggar Amharas, I scholarly respond and show your ignorance.
Why you say Arabs hate all Africans and Ethiopians in particular? Do you know most of North and central African countries are Arabs (Muslims)? Also in Ethiopia, nearly half of Ethiopians are Muslims with some of them regarding their selves as Arab descendant?
I am not sure why you put Guraghes as exception.
Do you see level of your ignorance, failing to understand such basic level of fact?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Feb 2020, 13:02

Scholarly? qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

You don’t even know the difference between Arab & Muslim. Yes, you’re dumb and thick.
AbebeB wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 12:54
Selam/ wrote:
"Buda Woyane
the sacred womb of Tigray has at times gave birth to a handful of human zombies and parasites like yourself
KIFU!"

Arabs hate all Africans and Ethiopians in particular. In a way, they are enslaving Tigreans, Oromos, Eritreans, Amharas etc as we speak except may be the hardworking Gurages.
Apart from your insult, typical to beggar Amharas, I scholarly respond and show your ignorance.
Why you say Arabs hate all Africans and Ethiopians in particular? Do you know most of North and central African countries are Arabs (Muslims)? Also in Ethiopia, nearly half of Ethiopians are Muslims with some of them regarding their selves as Arab descendant?
Do you see level of your ignorance, failing to understand such basic level of fact?

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 08 Feb 2020, 17:27

Selam/ wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 13:02

You don’t even know the difference between Arab & Muslim. Yes, you’re dumb and thick.
AbebeB wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
"Buda Woyane
KIFU!"

Yes scholarly! In fact I know you think scholarly means speaking Amharic to beg at the road. That definition is only of you guys. I mean it as per the the definition by native speakers. So defend the issue but not me. If you knew the way I put the terms Arab and Muslim,. you should have understood it. But I am struggling with honestly itinerants aka Amhara. kkkk

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 08 Feb 2020, 17:35

DINGAI

ABEBE YOU HAVE BEEN INSULTING AMARA FOR TO LONG

READ YOUR NAME IDIOT ITS AMHARA GO KÏLL YOURSELF

I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A TRUCK

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Feb 2020, 17:41

Dumbas Woyane - Can you translate it to a legible language?

AbebeB wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 17:27
Selam/ wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 13:02

AbebeB wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
"Buda Woyane
KIFU!"

Yes scholarly! In fact I know you think scholarly means speaking Amharic to beg at the road. That definition is only of you guys. I mean it as per the the definition by native speakers. So defend the issue but not me. If you knew the way I put the terms Arab and Muslim,. you should have understood it. But I am struggling with honestly itinerants aka Amhara. kkkk

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Feb 2020, 12:52

AbebeB wrote:
Ethoash,

When African got independent in 60 .. they were looking a writing system or alphabet for their common language Swahili.. they come to the king Haile and told him their plan a Swahili as their common language and they r willing to use Amharic as writing system or alphabet... King haile refused to accept Swahili as our common language even so they would have used Amharic as their writing system ... so the African leaders refused to use Amharic alphabet if the king refused their common language .. just imagine had king haile accepted their offer the whole Africa speaking in one language and write one one writing system... anyhow we miss that opportunity...

now the second time opportunity knocked for Amharic to be our national language and writing system.. but the Amhara blow it for the second time..

the oromo elite were looking for writing system to make their language regional language... the Amhara doesn't want to given even one inch told the oromo their language cant be regional language because it doesnt have it own writing system but Amharic is our national language because it have their own writing system.. the oromo was so mad as hell they just switch to English alphabet just to avoid the Amhara ownership claim .. what is funny and evil intention was the Amhar all alone was not telling the truth .. The Amharic language never had writing system the written system was stolen from Axum civilization it belong to the golden race ... had the Amhara told the oromo the truth and told the ፊደል የእነሱ እንዳልሆነና አማርኛ የራሱ ፊደል እንደሌለው አምነው ። ፊደል የግዕዝ ስልጣኔ ። ግዕዝ ደግሞ የአክሱማዊት እንደሆነ ቢናገሩ ኦሮሞዎች የአማርኛ ፊደል ይጠቀሙ ነበር ። ግን አማሮች ውሽታቸውን ፊደል የለው ብቸኛ ቋንቋ እያሉ ሲዶሉቱ ኦሮምን አጣን። አሁንም ብዙ ትቢት እያረጉ ነው። ዋ ብያለሁ ሌላም እንዳናጣ

what i was try to say last time is very simple the progress of Amharic must be seen in compartment .. under Amhara rule under golden rule and under Dr. Abiy and future rule .. under Amhara rule the Amahric had very slow development why Amhar use force and insult to expand their language .. so it was not developed that much.. then enter the golden time they develop Amharic beyond believe .. i will give u an example

there are only three Three Primary Colors : Red, Yellow, Blue but by mixing them u can make God know every color u think off..

once u understand this Amhara only have አራት ቅኝት tezeta, bati, ambassel, and anchihoy.ትዝታ፤ ባቲ፤ አንባስል፤ እና፤እማሆዬ ... now the trick is mixing those basic 4 ቅኝት to produce wild range of ቅኝት but the Amhara prevent you from mix those basic ቅኝት, hence stop progress of the music or the language they have name for this ጉራማሌ። no mixing allowed ... so the music was stack in old time no improvement and become like

እንጀራና ወጥ ለአበሾች ብቻ የምጥምና የሚደመጥ ድምፅ ሆኖ ለመቶ አምስት አመት ቆየ። ከወንዝ መሻገር እቅቶት።።

ከዚያ ወንዳወንዶቹ ወራቃሞቹ መጥተው ቋንቋውን ለቀቁት ማንም መከለስ ማደባለቅ እንደሚችል ሲታወቅ ሙዚቀኞች በታም ትራቀቁበት ቀያይጠው ልዩ ልዩ ሙዚቃ መስራት ቻሉ ። ጉድ የሚያስኝ አፍ የሚያዚዝ ሙዝቃ መስራት በአማርኛ መስራት ተቻለ። ድሮ አማርኝ እንደዚይ የሚለጠጥና የሚሳብ አይመስለንም ነበር ልክ እንደ ደረቀ እንጨት ቆመህ ሙዙቃህን እንደመዝሙር አናፍተህ የምታልፍበት ግዜ አበቃ ። ኤፍሬምን ተመልከቱት ምን ያህል የዘመናዊ ሙዚቀኛ ቢሆን ከአራቱ መት ወይም ቅኝት ዘነፍ ስላላለ እሱን የሚስሙት አሮጌ አበሾች ብቻ ናቸ ወጥና እንጀራ ሙዚቃ ማለት ነው።

ከዚያ እንወርቃማዎቹ የመለስ ዘናዊ ልጆች መጡ

loooooooooook this master music .. Ras Jany እኔ ልጅቷ ዝም ብላ ሙዚቃውን ለማጣፈጥ የገባች መስሎኝ ነበር ግን ። እራሱዋን የቻለች ጥበብኛ ናትና ። ይህንን ነው የምልህ ሙዚቃውን ታላቅ ቦታ መወስድ ማለት ።። አማራ ምንም አይነት ተሳትፎ የለውም ይህንን ቋንቋ ለማሳደግ።

now listen to እንጀራና ውጥ ሙዚቃ ።

now all this is under the golden time but i dont know what going to be under Dr. Abiy time because the Amhara never rest they r calling for one language, one religion one flag and one nation this attitude will kill Amharic

i hope u understand what i was saying Amahric for 150 years where not developed even so the Amhara want to make the whole Ethiopia speak Amahric they fail because of their backward and incompetent otherwise they had more then enough time and money to do so ... that is why the 84 ethnic language survived.... this time around if they win they will destory Amharic from the face of Ethiopia no body will learn it if they think they can force them to speak...at cost of their own language ..

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 10 Feb 2020, 14:00

Ethoash wrote:
10 Feb 2020, 12:52
AbebeB wrote:
Ethoash,

... The Amharic language never had writing system the written system was stolen from Axum civilization it belong to the golden race ... had the Amhara told the oromo the truth and told the ፊደል የእነሱ እንዳልሆነና አማርኛ የራሱ ፊደል እንደሌለው አምነው ። ፊደል የግዕዝ ስልጣኔ ። ግዕዝ ደግሞ የአክሱማዊት እንደሆነ ቢናገሩ ኦሮሞዎች የአማርኛ ፊደል ይጠቀሙ ነበር ። ግን አማሮች ውሽታቸውን ፊደል የለው ብቸኛ ቋንቋ እያሉ ሲዶሉቱ ኦሮምን አጣን። አሁንም ብዙ ትቢት እያረጉ ነው። ዋ ብያለሁ ሌላም እንዳናጣ ...

i hope u understand what i was saying Amahric for 150 years where not developed even so the Amhara want to make the whole Ethiopia speak Amahric they fail because of their backward and incompetent otherwise they had more then enough time and money to do so ... that is why the 84 ethnic language survived.... this time around if they win they will destory Amharic from the face of Ethiopia no body will learn it if they think they can force them to speak...at cost of their own language ..
Ethoash,

Though slow, they are becoming civilized. They already started to wear this homemade leather product. But the language remains same old fashion. ወይ መዓሊቲ ነው ይኸ! ኦሮሞ ግን አማርቲቲን ዱፍቲ ነው የሚለው፡፡