Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Za-Ilmaknun

"ሜቲክ ከኃይል መስክ ሐገሪቷ ማግኘት የሚገባትን በቢሊዮኖች የሚቆጠር ገንዘብ ያሳጣትና ያባከነ ድርጅት" Seleshi Bekele (PhD), minister of Water

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 Feb 2020, 11:32

https://mereja.com/amharic/v2/214718

The decision to give the electro-mechanical work for the Great Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD) to the Metals & Engineering Corporation (MetEC) has been consequential for the country, despite its good intentions in developing domestic capabilities, Seleshi Bekele (PhD), minister of Water, Irrigation & Energy, told an audience at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. Engineering is a science and not about good intentions, according to the Minister, who spoke at a seminar organised by the Institute for Strategic Affairs (ISA), a federal agency run by Hallelujah Lulie.

The lack of readiness by MetEC to complete the job at the time led the country to lose up to a billion dollars in potential energy export revenues; transmission lines not operating; claims made by the contractor amounting to hundreds of millions of dollars; and the current gridlock in negotiations with the downstream countries, Seleshi said. :|

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: "ሜቲክ ከኃይል መስክ ሐገሪቷ ማግኘት የሚገባትን በቢሊዮኖች የሚቆጠር ገንዘብ ያሳጣትና ያባከነ ድርጅት" Seleshi Bekele (PhD), minister of Water

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 Feb 2020, 12:24

https://www.ethiopianreporter.com/searc ... keys=metec

የህዳሴው ግድብ ብሔራዊ ምክር ቤት ቦርድ አባልና የመገናኛና ኢንፎርሜሽን ቴክኖሎጂ ሚኒስትሩ ዶ/ር ደብረ ጽዮን ገብረ ሚካኤል 1st March 2017
"በታላቁ የኢትዮጵያ ህዳሴ ግድብ የግንባታ ሥራ ላይ የብረታ ብረትና ኢንጅነሪንግ ኮርፖሬሽን (METEC) እንዲሳተፍ መንግሥት ያሳለፈው ፖለቲካዊ ውሳኔ፣ ትክክልና ወሳኝ መርህ እንደነበር ዛሬ የተገኙት ውጤቶች ምስክር መሆናቸውን ተናግረዋል፡፡

መንግሥት ሜቴክ በግንባታው እንዲሳተፍ የወሰነው ዋና ኮንትራክተር ከሆነው የጣሊያኑ ሳቢኒ ኩባንያ ጋር የተፈረመውን ውል በመከለስ እንደነበር ያስታወሱት ሚኒስትሩ፣ ውሳኔው ፖለቲካዊ ግብ ላይ ያተኮረ ነበር ብለዋል፡፡

ከጣሊያኑ ኩባንያ ሳሊኒ ጋር የተገባውን ውል በመከለስ ሜቴክ ኤሌክትሮኒካል ሥራዎችን እንዲይዝ የተደረገው፣ የታላቁ የኢትዮጵያ ህዳሴ ግድብ ያለምንም መስተጓጎል ተገንብቶ እንዲጠናቀቅና በዚህም የአገሪቱን አቅም ለማስተዋወቅ እንደሆነ ጠቁመዋል፡፡" :mrgreen:

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: "ሜቲክ ከኃይል መስክ ሐገሪቷ ማግኘት የሚገባትን በቢሊዮኖች የሚቆጠር ገንዘብ ያሳጣትና ያባከነ ድርጅት" Seleshi Bekele (PhD), minister of Water

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 Feb 2020, 12:39

Launched in 2011 with a plan to be finalized in five years, the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD) still has four more years to go before completion marking 11 years, if not more.

Consuming 98 billion birr against the initial total budget of 80 billion birr; the dam’s 25 percent work is that of hydraulic steel structures and electromechanical works. Hired for this task is the porous Metals and Engineering Corporation (MetEC), which received 65 percent payment. MetEC has been accused of delaying the project and compromising its quality. Out of the 65 percent of the total construction work, the civil engineering component is undertaken by the Italian company, Salini Impreglio, which has finalized 82 percent of its work.

https://www.thereporterethiopia.com/art ... ating-gerd

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 06 Feb 2020, 13:58

Men neberat, you coward dogs, rifraf, bark like dogs, it is stupid to read ugly people like you.I don’t want even to see your faces, you have worked to destroy us, enezih atela
Last edited by Degnet on 06 Feb 2020, 14:06, edited 1 time in total.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 Feb 2020, 14:05

Degnet wrote:
06 Feb 2020, 13:58
Men neberat, you coward dogs, rifraf, bark like dogs, it is stupid to read ugly people like you.I don’t want even to see your faces
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: why are you angry? I just posted the facts as reported on Reporter newspaper which is owned by a Tegaru..Amare Aregawi.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 06 Feb 2020, 14:08

I don’t care about him, le hodu yeminor sew new, a traitor, the only liar from Mekelle.I have never liked him
Last edited by Degnet on 06 Feb 2020, 14:11, edited 1 time in total.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 Feb 2020, 14:11

Degnet wrote:
06 Feb 2020, 14:08
I don’t care about him, he hodu yeminor sew new, a traitor
Do you disagree with the facts reported? If so you can refute that with counter argument supported by evidence. Otherwise, going angry can't undo what has been intentionally committed crime on the country. :|

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 06 Feb 2020, 14:13

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
06 Feb 2020, 14:11
Degnet wrote:
Do you disagree with the facts reported? If so you can refute that with counter argument supported by evidence. Otherwise, going angry can't undo what has been intentionally committed crime on the country. :|
Ke Mengistu zer men akerakeregn

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 Feb 2020, 14:19

Degnet wrote:
06 Feb 2020, 14:13
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
06 Feb 2020, 14:11
Degnet wrote:
Ke Mengistu zer men akerakeregn
Mengistu Hailemariam Ayana was an Oromo ruthless dictator who butchered amharas in Gondar in their thousands. :mrgreen:

Follower

Post by Follower » 06 Feb 2020, 15:21

እባብ aka fake ቀሺ፡
Degnet always claims to hate corrupted tplf but when people report about corruption commited by his leaders he gets angry anf insults the messengers.typical agames twisted heart.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 06 Feb 2020, 15:24

Follower wrote:
06 Feb 2020, 15:21
እባብ aka fake ቀሺ፡
Degnet always claims to hate corrupted tplf but when people report about corruption commited by his leaders he gets angry anf insults the messengers.typical agames twisted heart.
I just dislike you that is all,nesom genzeb eyom serikom,aklabat,how can people live with your kinds,I am happy I am a Tigrian.Do you think your crimes will be erased because they are bad,all of you,dictators

Follower

Post by Follower » 06 Feb 2020, 16:28

Degnet wrote:
06 Feb 2020, 15:24
Follower wrote:
06 Feb 2020, 15:21
እባብ aka fake ቀሺ፡
I just dislike you that is all,nesom genzeb eyom serikom,aklabat,how can people live with your kinds,I am happy I am a Tigrian.Do you think your crimes will be erased because they are bad,all of you,dictators
ኣታ ዓጋመ ዓጋመ ኣይትበሉና ገንዘብ ስኢና እምበይ ከማኹም ሰብ ኢና፡ይብሉ ነበሩ ኣቦታትካ፡
ሕጂ ከኣ ሰረቅቲ መራሕትካ ገንዘብ ሰሪቆም ሰብ ልኮኑ መሲልዎም፡ኣብ ክንዲ ሰብ ምዃን ግን የቀን ጂብ ኮይኖም ቀርዮም።
የ ቀስ ሌባ፡ገንዘብ ምስራቅ ገበን ኣይኮነን?ወይስ እንተ ተታሒዝካ ጥራሕ እዩ ገብን ዝኸዉን?ወይ ጉድድድድ

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 19 Feb 2020, 11:44

https://www.ethiopianreporter.com/article/18121

"መረጃው እንደሚያመለክተው ሜቴክ በአጠቃላይ የ75 ቢሊዮን ብር ዕዳ ተሸክሟል። ይህንን ዕዳ አስመልክቶ ለመንግሥት ባቀረበው ጥያቄም ለገቢዎች ሚኒስቴር መክፈል የሚገባው 11 ቢሊዮን ብር ዕዳ እንዲሰረዝለት፣ በተመሳሳይም ለተለያዩ የክልልና የፌዴራል የመንግሥት አካላት መክፈል የሚገባው 24 ቢሊዮን ብር እንዲሰረዝለት ጥያቅ አቅርቧል።

ለኢትዮጵያ ንግድ ባንክ መክፈል የሚጠበቅበት 13 ቢሊዮን ብር ዕዳ የመክፈያው ጊዜ በአሥር ዓመት እንዲራዘምለት፣ ቀሪው 27 ቢሊዮን ብር ዕዳ ደግሞ ወደ ካፒታል እንዲቀየርለት ዝርዝር ጥያቄ ማቅረቡን መረጃው ያመለክታል። ይህንን ጥያቄ ካቀረበ በርካታ ወራት ያለፉ ሲሆን፣ እስካሁን ግልጽ ምላሽ ከመንግሥት አልተሰጠውም።

ኮርፖሬሽኑ በ2011 ዓ.ም. ከ65 ሚሊዮን ብር በላይ ኪሳራ ውስጥ ገብቶ እንደነበረ፣ ነገር ግን መንግሥት ልዩ ክትትል በማድረጉና ጠንካራ የቦርድ አመራሮችን መድቦ ተቋሙን ለመታደግ በመንቀሳቀሱ፣ ዘንድሮ ከኪሳራ ለመውጣት መቻሉን ሪፖርተር ያገኘው የሰነድ መረጃ ይገልጻል።"

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 19 Feb 2020, 13:18

SILASHE BAKALA, AFU YEGEMA, TIRSU YAGEXEXE, ASTELITA BOOOSHTI AMHARAY KNOWS SHIYAT, WERADA TRAITOR.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 19 Feb 2020, 13:28

Abdelaziz wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 13:18
SILASHE BAKALA, AFU YEGEMA, TIRSU YAGEXEXE, ASTELITA BOOOSHTI AMHARAY KNOWS SHIYAT, WERADA TRAITOR.
Curious... :mrgreen: Did you find that out when you try to kiss the man? :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 19 Feb 2020, 13:42

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 13:28
Abdelaziz wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 13:18
Curious... :mrgreen: Did you find that out when you try to kiss the man? :lol:
'
[/quote
]THE qomal agame is [deleted] you got him there, always he talk is about [deleted] his video qondafat agame are allgay :P :P :P