Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

The Addis Ababa internal revenue officially transferred from Hagos to Gemechu by order of Tekel Uma ..Reform my A...s.

Post by TGAA » 03 Feb 2020, 03:43

የአዲስ አበባ ገቢዎች ባለስልጣን ከአንድ የግል ዩንቨርስቲና ከአንድ ብሄር ብቻ ቅጥር ለመፈጸም መዘጋጀቱ አነጋጋሪ ሆኗል
https://mereja.com/amharic/v2/213188

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: The Addis Ababa internal revenue officially transferred from Hagos to Gemechu by order of Tekel Uma ..Reform my A...

Post by Ethoash » 03 Feb 2020, 04:18

TGAA wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 03:43
እናንተ ጎስኞች አማሮች ሁሌ ለምን ጎሳ ታያላቹሁ ። ለምን ጎሳ ጎሳ ትላላቹሁ በዝርዝሩ ላይ ያሉት በሙሉ ኢትዬዽያኖች ናቸው ብላቹሁ ለምን እፋቹሁን አተዘጉም ። ለምን በጎሳ ተከፋፍሉናቹሁ።

ምንም ማስረጃ ሳይኖርህ ከአንድ ትምህርትቤት ተፈትነው ካለፉ አይ ጎሳ ለማሞላት ተብሎ ጎቦቹን አገር ያወቃቸውን ወንበር አሞቂ አማሮችን መቅጠር ምን ይሉታል። ሁሉም በችሎታው ተፈትኖ ካለፈ የምን ዘር መቁጠር ነው። ያውም በዶክተር አብይ ግዜ። ዘር ከመታወቅያ ይውጣ አላላቹሁም ወይ። ወይስ እናንተ ናቸሁ የስውን ዘር በስም ዝርዝር ብቻ የምታወቁት ።

kibramlak

Re: The Addis Ababa internal revenue officially transferred from Hagos to Gemechu by order of Tekel Uma ..Reform my A...

Post by kibramlak » 03 Feb 2020, 04:36

@TGAA,
This is a well orchestrated process for another agenda. Its not about employment. If you trust Abiy on fairness, you are dead wrong. He is a part of the greater aka oromia establishment.

Btw, see below the key AA cabinet posts proposal of Takele:

11 አቶ ነጋሽ ባጫ - የመሬት ልማት እና ማኔጅመንት ቢሮ ሃላፊ

15 አቶ አዱኛ ደበላ - የሰላምና ፀጥታ ቢሮ ሃላፊ

17 አቶ ዋቁማ አበበ - የፕላን ኮሚሽን ኮሚሽነር

18 አቶ ታምራት ዲላ - የኢንቨስትመንት ኮሚሽን ኮሚሽነር

C'est deja vu during Tplf

TGAA wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 03:43

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 03 Feb 2020, 07:44

EthioAsh, that is how 5 percent Tigrians ended up controlling 95 per of Generalship under Melese. It is maybe a new concept for you there is called equality of opportunity. Either you do it by merits by opening to all in that case merits dose the filtering, aconcept abondened by chenawit 30 years ago,or you make the recruitment to reflect the diversity of the population. It is funny your feeling of Ethiopianes comes Handy to serve discrimination. That is what you have done in the past, Abiy has left you there to protect your terf ,you protect the same practice. You do it with straight face...that is an art by itself.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 03 Feb 2020, 08:55

TGAA wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 07:44
EthioAsh, that is how 5 percent Tigrians ended up controlling 95 per of Generalship under Melese. It is maybe a new concept for you there is called equality of opportunity. Either you do it by merits by opening to all in that case merits dose the filtering, aconcept abondened by chenawit 30 years ago,or you make the recruitment to reflect the diversity of the population. It is funny your feeling of Ethiopianes comes Handy to serve discrimination. That is what you have done in the past, Abiy has left you there to protect your terf ,you protect the same practice. You do it with straight face...that is an art by itself.
shut up or pass the test....

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 03 Feb 2020, 09:31

Not when you recruit exclusively from one college where one ethnic group predominate. When riff Raff 5th graders became " Generals" they never gotten closer to taking a test let alone pass it. They just happen to pass Meles chenawit''s clan afflation test .