Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

የኢትዮጵያ ሕዝብ በቻይና የኮሮና ቫይረስ ወረርሽኝ ሊያልቅ ይችላል፣ በተልይ ከቻይና ጋር የሚሰሩ ሰዎች ሁሉ !!

Post by Horus » 03 Feb 2020, 00:40

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/02/worl ... ntext=Menu

:shock: :shock: :shock:

አየር መንገድ ወደ ቻይና በረራውን ሙሉ በሙሉ መዝጋት አለበት

Last edited by Horus on 03 Feb 2020, 01:18, edited 1 time in total.

Wedi
Member+

Re: የኢትዮጵያ ሕዝብ በቻይና የኮሮና ቫይረስ ወረርሽኝ ሊያልቅ ይችላል

Post by Wedi » 03 Feb 2020, 01:07

የኢትዮጵያ አየር መንገድ እኮ ለህዝብ አልተነገረም እንጅ በወያኔ እኮለቻይና ተሽጧል። ስለዚህ የኢትዮዮጵያ አየር መንገድ ከማለት ይልቅ የቻይና አየር መንገድ ማለት ይሻላል!!

ለማንኛው አንድ የኢትዮጵያ/ቻይና አየር መንገድ ባለስልጣ የኮሮና ቫይረስ በተመለከት የተናገረው ከዚህ በታች ነው!!!
የኢትዮጲያ አየር መንገድ ማኔጅመንት ባወጣው መግለጫ፤ የቻይና በረራ ይቋረጥ የሚሉ ሰዎችን "ቀልደኞች" ያላቸው ሲሆን "ኮሮና ቫይረስ ራሱ ሙሉ ሂሳብ ከፍሎ ትኬት ቆርጦ ከመጣ እናሳፍረዋለን" ብሏል።

ምንጭ:- ዋልታ ቲቪ
Horus wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 00:40
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/02/worl ... ntext=Menu

:shock: :shock: :shock:

አየር መንገድ ወደ ቻይና በረራውን ሙሉ በሙሉ መዝጋት አለበት

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 03 Feb 2020, 01:12

ወዲ፣
ይገባኛል ! ታዲያ አበሻ ሁሉ ባስቸኳይ በኢአመ መብረር ቢያቆም ማኔጅመንቱ ይነቃል !! ሕዝቡ ግን ያለበትን አደጋ ያውቃልን?
Last edited by Horus on 03 Feb 2020, 01:19, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 03 Feb 2020, 01:12

ወዲ፣
ይገባኛል ! ታዲያ አበሻ ሁሉ ባስቸኳይ በኢአመ መብረር ቢያቆም ማኔጅመንቱ ይነቃል !! ሕዝቡ ግን ያለበትን አደጋ ያውቃልን?
Last edited by Horus on 03 Feb 2020, 01:13, edited 1 time in total.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 03 Feb 2020, 01:19

chains eat indiscriminately including bat eating snake,and the end result is biblical proportion pandemic. What is surprising is that the Ethiopian Civil Aviation authorities pompus announcement that they will not stop the flights from china while all other industrial nations with a superb health institution decided to stop flying. This foolhardy statement is supposed to show their ironclad friendship. However, Ethiopia being a hub destined to most of the African countries, it must take precaution to stop the spread of the virus into the African continent and especially to Ethiopia. Ethiopia and Africa don't have even third rate health care infrastructure to withstand this kind of pandemic. They need to act now not tomorrow. Get the Ethiopian students out of china. While china making it known to the world the severity of the challenge of this pandemic
our rooky politicians think it is a test of loyalty.

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: የኢትዮጵያ ሕዝብ በቻይና የኮሮና ቫይረስ ወረርሽኝ ሊያልቅ ይችላል፣ በተልይ ከቻይና ጋር የሚሰሩ ሰዎች ሁሉ !!

Post by Horus » 03 Feb 2020, 01:27

TGAA

ኢትዮጵያኮ ምትመራው የዉሸት ሰርተፊኬት በተሸከሙ መሃይሞች ነው ። ይህ ባይሆን ለምን የገራችህን ችግር እንደ ማርስና ጁፒተር አስቸጋሪ ይሆናል ።

ቻይና ማለት ደሞ እንደ ዉሻ ገንዘብ እስከ ሰበሰቡ ድረስ ስብእና የሌላቸው አህያም፣ ዉሻም፣ እባብም፣ ሌላም የሚበሉ ዝቅተኛ ፍጡራን ናቸው። የኛ ችግር በነሱ የሚያመልኩ ዝቅተኛ ትውልድ ማፍራታችን ነው።

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 03 Feb 2020, 01:40

This is the gift we’re given from the past 27 years TPLF rule.
የትምህርት ማእከላቱ ድንጋይ ማምረቻ
የትምህርት ፖሊሲው በደፋር ደደብ
ከሁሉ በላይ ህዝቡ ገንዘብ አምላኪ
ፈረንጅ ሃገር ናፋቂ ሆኗል::
ወያኔ በሃገር ዝርፊያ ሳይሆን በሃገር ግድያ ነው ሊጠየቅ የሚገባው::
Horus wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 01:27
TGAA

ኢትዮጵያኮ ምትመራው የዉሸት ሰርተፊኬት በተሸከሙ መሃይሞች ነው ። ይህ ባይሆን ለምን የገራችህን ችግር እንደ ማርስና ጁፒተር አስቸጋሪ ይሆናል ።

ቻይና ማለት ደሞ እንደ ዉሻ ገንዘብ እስከ ሰበሰቡ ድረስ ስብእና የሌላቸው አህያም፣ ዉሻም፣ እባብም፣ ሌላም የሚበሉ ዝቅተኛ ፍጡራን ናቸው። የኛ ችግር በነሱ የሚያመልኩ ዝቅተኛ ትውልድ ማፍራታችን ነው።

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 03 Feb 2020, 01:59

Coronavirus has spread to EVERY part of China - and turned Wuhan into an empty ghost town.
Please wait, video is loading...

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 03 Feb 2020, 02:02

This is how they treat passengers from China at Dubai international airport because of Corona Virus :roll: :roll: :roll:
Please wait, video is loading...

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 03 Feb 2020, 03:10

የሰው ልጅን እንደ ራሱ የሚወድና የሚያገለግል ታማኙ ዉሻና አህያን አርዶ የሚበላ የሰው ፍጡር ነው ብሎ መሞዳመድ የዎያኔ ካልቸር እና ባህሪ ነው ። በዚህ አይነት ከሰው በታቾች በሆኑት ዎያኔ ነው ክርስቲያን ነኝ ባዩ የትግሬ ሕዝብ ሚገዛው ። ግን ልብ በሉ ከግም የተጠጋ አንድ ቀን መግማቱ አይቀሬ ነው ። ሁሉም የቀን ጉዳይ ነው።

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 03 Feb 2020, 04:25

This forum doesn't disappoint when it comes to hysteria. None of you are health professionals or qualified to assess the strength of preparedness. Yet you don't have a problem prescribing solutions anyway.

The continuation of flights is not only necessary but appropriate simply because at this point a flight ban to China doesn't actually prevent infections. This virus has already left China at the early incubation stage and the primary source of contagion long before the alarm bells were rung. So unless we turn the country into an island and ban all flights from everywhere there is no stopping infected people from arriving from many other countries.

The best course of action is to coordinate with the Chinese so they can lend support to our health officials and concentrate their resources in Addis since it already serves as a primary gateway for the rest of Africa. Our population benefits from the added protections and we limit the possibility of other countries taking the traffic without being as prepared.

Also keep in mind we did manage to stave off an Ebola outbreak when people could just walk across our borders with it all this time so there is some level of competence there.

I'm not saying have blind faith but just yelling for bans without any consideration for circumstances or their impacts to the country is sheep like and stupid. And all of you need to stop it.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 03 Feb 2020, 08:05

opemerc fallacious arguments:the pendmic has already spread to other nations so to be exposed more doesn't make much of a difference.chaina wouldn't have quarantined the whole cities if they follow this logic.the other one is Ethiopia has a health care system that can coordinate with others world health organization.I am assuming opemerc fath on rebel is strong.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 03 Feb 2020, 08:24

TGAA wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 08:05
opemerc fallacious arguments:the pendmic has already spread to other nations so to be exposed more doesn't make much of a difference.chaina wouldn't have quarantined the whole cities if they follow this logic.the other one is Ethiopia has a health care system that can coordinate with others world health organization.I am assuming opemerc fath on rebel is strong.
What's fallacious about stating the obvious? It has spread to over 20 countries so far. All of those countries don't come close to being able to respond and contain the spread like China can. Deciding it's a good idea to ban flights from China but leaving the other 19 aside is the most fallacious thing possible. It is screaming for instant gratification and feel good measures not actual risk prevention.

We can actually use our existing position to our advantage to improve our screening capacity with help from China and whoever else will chip in (something that doesn't go away once the pandemic is under control) rather than just closing doors to just one country (the one we do the most business with) and just sitting around praying no one from the other 19 countries pays us a visit. Of course if you are about to suggest we ban all 20 countries then you truly do live in fantasy land.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 03 Feb 2020, 09:45

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... l-to-china

Being infected with handfuls and a 1000 is not the same,the former managable the latter is not.
If what you said is true why one country next to another are shutting there door.These countries have more resources and medical know how to manage it..why they do that?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 03 Feb 2020, 10:00

I read Rex Russell’s Healthy Living a few years ago. His scientific interpretation of God’s instructions will blow your mind.
TGAA wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 01:19
chains eat indiscriminately including bat eating snake,and the end result is biblical proportion pandemic. What is surprising is that the Ethiopian Civil Aviation authorities pompus announcement that they will not stop the flights from china while all other industrial nations with a superb health institution decided to stop flying. This foolhardy statement is supposed to show their ironclad friendship. However, Ethiopia being a hub destined to most of the African countries, it must take precaution to stop the spread of the virus into the African continent and especially to Ethiopia. Ethiopia and Africa don't have even third rate health care infrastructure to withstand this kind of pandemic. They need to act now not tomorrow. Get the Ethiopian students out of china. While china making it known to the world the severity of the challenge of this pandemic
our rooky politicians think it is a test of loyalty.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 03 Feb 2020, 10:06

TGAA wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 09:45
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... l-to-china

Being infected with handfuls and a 1000 is not the same,the former managable the latter is not.
If what you said is true why one country next to another are shutting there door.These countries have more resources and medical know how to manage it..why they do that?
If our screening process is so bad we are letting in thousands of infected then that would just reinforce my argument that what needs addressing beyond anything is that process. If it's a question of just any infiltration then it doesn't matter if the host is Chinese or some other national, making sure neither can get through a screening is the best line of defense. So either way you look at it, there is no compelling reason for banning flights at this point.

As for other countries, the responses and their reasons vary from country to country. Some have a weak screening process and don't expect any additional help from anyone so it is the only alternative left. For others not chancing an outbreak is worth the loss of commerce considering the amounts they would have to spend to contain it once loose. Others are just bowing to public pressure. Whatever their reasons that's their business. Our priority should be to consider our own options and then respond accordingly not look to copy what any one else is doing.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 03 Feb 2020, 10:06

I have worked with a guy in Addis who studied engineering in Cuba. He went there when he was a teenager and have lost most of his Ethiopian values. I threw up when he explained to me the frog delicacies he likes. Nothing wrong with it but that’s something that doesn’t sync with me. I inherently hate reptiles, including Woyanes.
Horus wrote:
TGAA

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 03 Feb 2020, 11:30

I really don't know in which category Ethopia going to fit in,but your conclusion remind me of the General kenfe's, interview ,metack head, when he was asked why without having competent engeners he decided to take on the responsibility to build the water turbine for renissance dam , with feigned nationalitc fervor , he said ,we Ethiopians should have a confidence in ourselves, I trusted our engeeners advise, implying that those who don't relay on our engeeners are treators . I submit to you that our unproved confidence needs intermittent check up. At last,my questioning kenfe's nationalist credentials, doesn't mean I am questioning yours, but you are not exercising a good judgement of the situation.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 03 Feb 2020, 12:19

Selam/ wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 10:06
I have worked with a guy in Addis who studied engineering in Cuba. He went there when he was a teenager and have lost most of his Ethiopian values. I threw up when he explained to me the frog delicacies he likes. Nothing wrong with it but that’s something that doesn’t sync with me. I inherently hate reptiles, including Woyanes.
Horus wrote:
TGAA

Selam,

Sorry to say but, there is an Ethiopian proverb that says, "the witness of a rat is another rat". "የበሉበትን ወንጭት ሰባሪ" applies here too.

It is not related as such but, why do I get a similar feeling ETHIOPIAN flying to China today, as in the time when the 767 crushed last year? Was it because I was some what consoled by the Chinese grounding all their fleets? There was some trust in their part. Wasn't there? It wasn't known 100% that it was Boeing's fault. Preventing the corona-virus by stopping flying altogether isn't 100% either.

At this moment of sorrow, Horus's "ቅርሻት" is not called for. "ትበላው የላት ትከናነበው" አሉ፤ When some 8 million people of ours are eating dirt, what gives Horus the strength to insult a country of people that feed and help us stand on our feet is flabbergasting. ድንቄም ሐይማኖት! ከመለመን መሞት ይሻላል!
ቻይኖች የሚበሉትን የመሳደብ የሞራል ብቃት የላችሁም በተለይ አሁን በቸገራቸው ጊዜ። በጨነቀለት! አሉ!

Be that as it may, I go along with opmerc; bless his heart!
opmerc wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 04:25
This forum doesn't disappoint when it comes to hysteria. None of you are health professionals or qualified to assess the strength of preparedness. Yet you don't have a problem prescribing solutions anyway.

The continuation of flights is not only necessary but appropriate simply because at this point a flight ban to China doesn't actually prevent infections. This virus has already left China at the early incubation stage and the primary source of contagion long before the alarm bells were rung. So unless we turn the country into an island and ban all flights from everywhere there is no stopping infected people from arriving from many other countries.

The best course of action is to coordinate with the Chinese so they can lend support to our health officials and concentrate their resources in Addis since it already serves as a primary gateway for the rest of Africa. Our population benefits from the added protections and we limit the possibility of other countries taking the traffic without being as prepared.

Also keep in mind we did manage to stave off an Ebola outbreak when people could just walk across our borders with it all this time so there is some level of competence there.

I'm not saying have blind faith but just yelling for bans without any consideration for circumstances or their impacts to the country is sheep like and stupid. And all of you need to stop it.
Last edited by Dawi on 03 Feb 2020, 13:06, edited 1 time in total.