Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ANTICO
Member
Posts: 456
Joined: 30 Nov 2013, 03:48

Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by ANTICO » 01 Feb 2020, 17:25

It is rumored in Tigray and southern Eritrea that in the recently held meeting of the Central Committee of TPLF, the front has decided to allow the Armed Forces of Tigray should be open to any person with Tigrigna heritage. This is a major departure from the front’s firm stand, that these are two people but since the recent declaration of peace by the two countries, there is a strong undercurrent movement in Eritrea and Tigrai to unite the two people as one under one flag.

TPLF has now a firm stand that any Tigrigna speaking Eritrean by right of birth and heritage should be allowed to serve in any capacity in the armed forces or the civilian life in the now defacto state of Tigrai.

The recent rush to dismantle the Eritrean community in Tigray by Dr. Abiy and PIA is believed to be a reaction to this new development and decision made by TPLF. It is believed that there are more than 100, 000 young Eritreans in Tigrai and the decision to allow the Eritreans to join the armed forces was discussed with known activists and community leaders that are tirelessly working to bring about the unity of these two people.

sesame
Member
Posts: 636
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 17:55

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by sesame » 01 Feb 2020, 17:36

Ztseat Saveadna Ananya
Today at 12:02 AM ·
ኣነ ናይቶም ናይ ትማሊ ገበርቲ ሓደግቲ ዝነበሩ፣ ናይቶም ኣብ ዝሙትን ናይ ዊስኪ ብርጭቆ ተሓቢኦም ከም ኣብይ ዝበሉ ብኹሎም መለክዒታት ኣዝዮም ውዱቓት፣ ድርባያት ክብሃሉ ዝኽእሉ ሹማታትት ብዘደንቕ ኩነታት ብሪኦ ዝተፃወቱሎም ሰባት ነገር እዩ ዝገርመኒ።
ኣነ ከምቲ ንሶም ዝገበሩዎ እንተዝገብር(ናይ ዓሰርተታት ኣሽሓት መናእሰይ ዋጋ ዝተኸፈለሉ ቃልሲ ብዝሙት፣ ስርቂን መስተን ተፀሚደ ማይ ንማይ ኣትሪፈ እንተዝኸውን) ፣ደሓን ሰባት እኳ ከይኾኑስ ከም ኣብይ ዝበሉ ናይ መንደር ዒዋሉ እንተዝፃወቱለይ ነይሮም እንተኾነ እንተኾነ ተጣዒሰን ሓዚነን ነብሰይ ብኢደይ መጥፋእኹዋ፣
ንሱ ምግባር እንተዘይክኢለ ንዓርሰይ ሓቢአ ብሓዘንን ብጣዕሳን ትሕት ኢለ ምነበርኩ፣
ወይ ድማ ኣብ ዝኸድኩዎ ኩሉ "ናተይ ጌጋ ከይትደግሙ፣ ካብ ናተይ ጌጋ ተምሃሩ" እናበልኩ ካብ ጣብያ ጣብያ እናዞርኩ ንህዝቢ መምሃርኩ፣ ንህዝበይ ይቅርታ ምሓተትኩ።

እቶም ጉዳማት "ናትና" ግን መፃወቲ ብዓል ኣብይ፣ ጃዋር፣ ቧያለው ኮይኖም፣ ብሓንቲ ፀሓይ ካብቲ ኩሉ ናይ ስልጣን ኮርቻ ኣንከራርዮም ኣብ ቐምሽና ክሕብኡ ተገዲዶም፣ እቲ ኩሉ ዋጋ ዝኸፈልናሉ ቃልሲ ክዓጥሩን ክሰኽሩን ማይ ንማይ ኣትሪፎምዎ፣ እቲ ኩሉ ዝሰርሑዎ ብዜሮ ተራቢሑ፣ ኣብዛ ሃገር ካብ ጫፍ ክሳብ ጫፍ "ሓርኢ ዝነኽእ ጨንገር" ኮይኖም ወ.ዘ.ተ እውን ብዙሕ ኣይዕጅቦምን።
- መብዛሕቴኦም ሐዚ እውን ፀፍ ጭልጥ ኢሎም ክዛረቡ ዋላ ሓንቲ ሕንከት ኣይርኣየሎምን፣
- መብዛሕቲኦም ክንዲ ዝጣዓሱ ዝሓዝኑን ንነብሶም ዝወቕሱን ተመሊሶም 'ሳልኦም ትግራይ ደው ኢል ትኸድ ዘላ' ይመስሎም፣
- ብዘደንቕ ኩነታት መብዛሕቲኦም ሐዚ እውን ሕልሞም ናብ ኣዲስ ኣበባ ተመሊስካ ብዛዕባ እቲ ኹሉ ዝነበረ ናይ ዝሙት፣ ስኻር፣ ሕሽያ፣ ቀንጠብጠብ ሂወት ምቕፃል እዩ።
ከመይ ዝበለ ውዱቕ ስብእና እዮም ሃኒፆም ዘለዉ ፣ ደቀይ?
(እዚ እንትብሃል ግን ኩሎም ከምኡ እዮም ማለት ኣይኮነን፣ ፈፂሙ ኣይኮነን።)

Justice Seeker
Member
Posts: 722
Joined: 09 Jul 2017, 23:35

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by Justice Seeker » 01 Feb 2020, 17:45

ወዲ መድህን በራድ opened a pandora's box :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:



sesame
Member
Posts: 636
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 17:55

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by sesame » 01 Feb 2020, 17:49

Agame Seeker, get ready for a hard screwing. Esu is ready to bury the TPLF just ashe created it. feTirnakum, qebirnakum yu ti negeru

C beyond
Member
Posts: 582
Joined: 31 May 2013, 21:30

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by C beyond » 01 Feb 2020, 18:28

Has recruitment already started? I expect loooooooong lines of battle-ready, experienced, and highly motivated Eritrean nationals to join tigrai army

Merhano
Member
Posts: 123
Joined: 03 Jan 2019, 02:05

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by Merhano » 01 Feb 2020, 18:37

I don’t think this is true. I doubt Abiy will allow Foreigners to join the Army, unless Tigray, like you said is planning to declare independence and war of unification with Eritrea at the same time.
If that is the case, probably, this is going to result in a huge shift in the paradigm. If true, PIA will not take it lightly and we might see a war soon. And I don’t even believe the so called Agazian movement will support the idea of Eritreans joining the Tigray army as yet.

Justice Seeker
Member
Posts: 722
Joined: 09 Jul 2017, 23:35

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by Justice Seeker » 01 Feb 2020, 19:12

An urgent call to all Eritrean national forces!



present
Senior Member
Posts: 10541
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by present » 01 Feb 2020, 19:34

Yes, I would expect that! Ascari Eritrean tplfs now hiding in hotel mekele are calling for a help from their Ascari people :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ANTICO wrote:
01 Feb 2020, 17:25
It is rumored in Tigray and southern Eritrea that in the recently held meeting of the Central Committee of TPLF, the front has decided to allow the Armed Forces of Tigray should be open to any person with Tigrigna heritage. This is a major departure from the front’s firm stand, that these are two people but since the recent declaration of peace by the two countries, there is a strong undercurrent movement in Eritrea and Tigrai to unite the two people as one under one flag.

TPLF has now a firm stand that any Tigrigna speaking Eritrean by right of birth and heritage should be allowed to serve in any capacity in the armed forces or the civilian life in the now defacto state of Tigrai.

The recent rush to dismantle the Eritrean community in Tigray by Dr. Abiy and PIA is believed to be a reaction to this new development and decision made by TPLF. It is believed that there are more than 100, 000 young Eritreans in Tigrai and the decision to allow the Eritreans to join the armed forces was discussed with known activists and community leaders that are tirelessly working to bring about the unity of these two people.

Cigar
Member+
Posts: 8051
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by Cigar » 01 Feb 2020, 20:15

Eritreans might have went to tigray to make it as a stepping stone to go abroad, but they are not stupid to be agames fenji regatoch like woyane deceitfully recruited the poor ethiopians as its fenji regatoch for nothing to gain.
They know that the agame troops will be barbequed if they dare Eritrea and those Eritreans are not stupid to join a defeated army when we are told they escaped to avoid being in a winning Eritrean army.
Eway aqli tsbet nay agame, has no boundary.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14795
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Feb 2020, 20:27

Neger enda agame Texelilom

Wereg genaaaa ... we will screw you step by step.

ZeTenagefnaken keymesleken.

tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 16109
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by tarik » 01 Feb 2020, 20:34

Z ten characters of cursed-land-tigray ppl r:

1-Lies
2-Theft
3-Prostitution
4-Begging
5-Backstabbing
6-Cowards
7-Lazy
8-Jealousy
9-Dirty
10-Hiv-Aids high rates

Merhano
Member
Posts: 123
Joined: 03 Jan 2019, 02:05

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by Merhano » 01 Feb 2020, 20:57

It looks like the Tigrai Independent Movement seems to be supporting the idea. But like some say here, Eritreans might have lost the Mojo for good and will not be willing to serve in any army.
But if they do, it will be a huge headache for the peace process PIA and Abiy are putting in place.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 31570
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Feb 2020, 21:14

Cigar wrote:
01 Feb 2020, 20:15
Eritreans might have went to tigray to make it as a stepping stone to go abroad, but they are not stupid to be agames fenji regatoch like woyane deceitfully recruited the poor ethiopians as its fenji regatoch for nothing to gain.
They know that the agame troops will be barbequed if they dare Eritrea and those Eritreans are not stupid to join a defeated army when we are told they escaped to avoid being in a winning Eritrean army.
Eway aqli tsbet nay agame, has no boundary.
Ata Woronto, Men Adiluka Nai Tigray Regaxi Feji??? Ayregxin Endhir Elka Bworentoka hade bhade Taariyen, Wedi Selate???

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14795
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Feb 2020, 21:15

Tigray is DONE!! Out of game!! We are just playing with Tplf’s Cadaver.

pastlast
Member
Posts: 1780
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by pastlast » 01 Feb 2020, 21:42

Any Eritrean that goes to War Against Another Eritrean for the interests of a Non-Eritrean is Automatically NOT ERITREAN and SHOULD BE EXECUTED!
Cigar wrote:
01 Feb 2020, 20:15
Eritreans might have went to tigray to make it as a stepping stone to go abroad, but they are not stupid to be agames fenji regatoch like woyane deceitfully recruited the poor ethiopians as its fenji regatoch for nothing to gain.
They know that the agame troops will be barbequed if they dare Eritrea and those Eritreans are not stupid to join a defeated army when we are told they escaped to avoid being in a winning Eritrean army.
Eway aqli tsbet nay agame, has no boundary.

Justice Seeker
Member
Posts: 722
Joined: 09 Jul 2017, 23:35

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by Justice Seeker » 01 Feb 2020, 22:12

Merhano wrote:
01 Feb 2020, 20:57
It looks like the Tigrai Independent Movement seems to be supporting the idea. But like some say here, Eritreans might have lost the Mojo for good and will not be willing to serve in any army.
But if they do, it will be a huge headache for the peace process PIA and Abiy are putting in place.

We all agree that ወዲ መድህን በራድ is selling out Eritrea,but
ኣናብስ ኣከለጉዘቶት ኣናብስ ሰረወቶ Will rescue Eritrea once again







Sabur
Member
Posts: 537
Joined: 11 Aug 2018, 07:41

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by Sabur » 01 Feb 2020, 22:21

Agree !!
pastlast wrote:
01 Feb 2020, 21:42
Any Eritrean that goes to War Against Another Eritrean for the interests of a Non-Eritrean is Automatically NOT ERITREAN and SHOULD BE EXECUTED!

Eri luv
Member
Posts: 302
Joined: 07 Dec 2013, 03:41

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by Eri luv » 01 Feb 2020, 23:16

I don't condone violence.I am a firm believer in peaceful transition of power.

C beyond
Member
Posts: 582
Joined: 31 May 2013, 21:30

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by C beyond » 02 Feb 2020, 00:06

My fellow Eritreans,Lets take the bull by the horns. The day this old Ba$tard die most of our problems will disappear.



Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Eritrean nationals allowed to join Tigray army.

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Feb 2020, 00:22

Awash/ANTICO's strategy to make the Oromo and Amhara people very afraid by telling them that Eritreans have joined our Abay Tigray Republic's army is working.

If we keep telling them that Eritreans have joined our Weyane's army, the Oromo and Amhara will think twice before invading Tigray to capture our Weyane leaders. That is a very smart strategy! We Weyane are the Singaporeans of Africa!!!!!!! 8) 8)

Post Reply