Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Bete Gojjam
Member
Posts: 976
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 03:48

Wajirat is Wollo and Getachew Reda caught with Ezekiel Gebisa in Mekele

Post by Bete Gojjam » 01 Feb 2020, 05:53

Wajirat is not tigrat ther culture is Wollo tigrayan don’t have Wollo culture prior to 1991 wajirat was Wollo


Bete Gojjam
Member
Posts: 976
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 03:48

Re: Wajirat is Wollo and Getachew Reda caught with Ezekiel Gebisa in Mekele

Post by Bete Gojjam » 01 Feb 2020, 05:57

More news about the Oromo

Bete Gojjam
Member
Posts: 976
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 03:48

Re: Wajirat is Wollo and Getachew Reda caught with Ezekiel Gebisa in Mekele

Post by Bete Gojjam » 01 Feb 2020, 06:00

Look what oromo believe they compare Addis Ababa school to a farmer school

Bete Gojjam
Member
Posts: 976
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 03:48

Re: Wajirat is Wollo and Getachew Reda caught with Ezekiel Gebisa in Mekele

Post by Bete Gojjam » 01 Feb 2020, 06:04

Fake cancer dirty galla fagut Safari netch has become a savage gala aswell??

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 25078
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Wajirat is Wollo and Getachew Reda caught with Ezekiel Gebisa in Mekele

Post by Degnet » 01 Feb 2020, 06:06

Bete Gojjam wrote:
01 Feb 2020, 05:53
Wajirat is not tigrat ther culture is Wollo tigrayan don’t have Wollo culture prior to 1991 wajirat was Wollo

Erasun debeko alubalta yemiawera znjero new,le kerut ye znjero menga yalegn mele'eketm yehe becha new
Last edited by Degnet on 01 Feb 2020, 06:09, edited 1 time in total.

Bete Gojjam
Member
Posts: 976
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 03:48

Re: Wajirat is Wollo and Getachew Reda caught with Ezekiel Gebisa in Mekele

Post by Bete Gojjam » 01 Feb 2020, 06:08

Dire dhawa Timket in oromiya


Bete Gojjam
Member
Posts: 976
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 03:48

Re: Wajirat is Wollo and Getachew Reda caught with Ezekiel Gebisa in Mekele

Post by Bete Gojjam » 01 Feb 2020, 06:09

Degnet wrote:
01 Feb 2020, 06:06
Bete Gojjam wrote:
01 Feb 2020, 05:53
Wajirat is not tigrat ther culture is Wollo tigrayan don’t have Wollo culture prior to 1991 wajirat was Wollo

Erasun debeko alubalta yemiawera znjero new
Ugum agame fucker write it in Tigrinya

Bete Gojjam
Member
Posts: 976
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 03:48

Re: Wajirat is Wollo and Getachew Reda caught with Ezekiel Gebisa in Mekele

Post by Bete Gojjam » 01 Feb 2020, 06:16

I welcome Lady Hawazen to Oromia Enjoy your time :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:





Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 25078
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Wajirat is Wollo and Getachew Reda caught with Ezekiel Gebisa in Mekele

Post by Degnet » 01 Feb 2020, 07:06

Bete Gojjam wrote:
01 Feb 2020, 06:09
Degnet wrote:
01 Feb 2020, 06:06
Bete Gojjam wrote:
01 Feb 2020, 05:53
Wajirat is not tigrat ther culture is Wollo tigrayan don’t have Wollo culture prior to 1991 wajirat was Wollo

Erasun debeko alubalta yemiawera znjero new
Ugum agame [deleted] write it in Tigrinya
Ante znjero mejemeria lemn kebrehen atetebekem,you monkey.Everybody here know who I am and where I belong to,the makers of Ethiopia.Dictatorship,shame on backwardedness.I dislike these savages.

Bete Gojjam
Member
Posts: 976
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 03:48

Re: Wajirat is Wollo and Getachew Reda caught with Ezekiel Gebisa in Mekele

Post by Bete Gojjam » 01 Feb 2020, 08:28

Degnet write in Tigrinya :lol: your writing in gibberish chimlaQ ugum fucker write it in Tigrinya if you can :lol:

Post Reply