Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

Jawar Mohammed says "the constitution allows me to participate in election since I now live in Ethiopia" [ BBC]

Post by Revelations » 30 Jan 2020, 15:42

Please wait, video is loading...

justo

Re: Jawar Mohammed says "the constitution allows me to participate in election since I now live in Ethiopia" [ BBC]

Post by justo » 30 Jan 2020, 15:51

Revelations wrote:
30 Jan 2020, 15:42
[facebook]https:/
Revelina, if a single Ethiopian were to die again because of this immature idiot, you should bite him on the lips next time you kiss him.
And the more serious Ethiopian politicians should ostracise and marginalise him.

info

Re: Jawar Mohammed says "the constitution allows me to participate in election since I now live in Ethiopia" [ BBC]

Post by info » 30 Jan 2020, 15:59

:lol: This is funny. He argues that since he started a process of revoking his US citizenship and is now in the process of acquiring Ethiopian citizenship, that he should be considered Ethiopian citizen without even providing any evidence for his claims. He must be idiot to think the iron lady Birtukan Midekesa will buy this stupidity. He must bring the hard evidence for all his claims first and then wait until he actually gets his citizenship. This issue will not be an easy pass as he may thinks even if he sends his hooligans, this is something he will not get through easily. Mark my word, the OFC old guards will drop him like potato the moment election board threatens them to revoke their party licence.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 30 Jan 2020, 16:16

Yes, he can cause Ashagre the wuss had said "Jawar is a spare tire" right after Jawar the slaughtering of 89 people! Ashagre will throw Brtuke without hesitations. Ashagre Abiy is only focused to "fight" the likes of Eskinder Nega. "Truth can be stranger than fictio"n they say but they haven't seen this Frankenstein just yet!
info wrote:
30 Jan 2020, 15:59
:lol: This is funny. He argues that since he started a process of revoking his US citizenship and is now in the process of acquiring Ethiopian citizenship, that he should be considered Ethiopian citizen without even providing any evidence for his claims. He must be idiot to think the iron lady Birtukan Midekesa will buy this stupidity. He must bring the hard evidence for all his claims first and then wait until he actually gets his citizenship. This issue will not be an easy pass as he may thinks even if he sends his hooligans, this is something he will not get through easily. Mark my word, the OFC old guards will drop him like potato the moment election board threatens them to revoke their party licence.

info

Post by info » 30 Jan 2020, 16:27

Eskender has no masses behind him to go out on the streets and make noise like Jawar. As long as that is the case, Eskender is easy for Abiy to handle. This time Abiy is not directly challenging Jawar but Bertukan and this makes it far more easier for Abiy. Second, this time it is about political power and survival for Abiy. He may be forced by the masses to be soft on Jawar on many issues but when it comes to the survival of his power, I think he will do and risk whatever it takes to get Jawar out of the way. Abiy is very determined when it comes to his power, don't underestimate that. I am not even sure if Abiy will step down if he loses the next election :lol:
Revelations wrote:
30 Jan 2020, 16:16
Yes, he can cause Ashagre the wuss had said "Jawar is a spare tire" right after Jawar the slaughtering of 89 people! Ashagre will throw Brtuke without hesitations. Ashagre Abiy is only focused to "fight" the likes of Eskinder Nega. "Truth can be stranger than fictio"n they say but they haven't seen this Frankenstein just yet!
info wrote:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 30 Jan 2020, 19:23

info wrote:
:lol: This is funny. He argues that since he started a process of revoking his US citizenship and is now in the process of acquiring Ethiopian citizenship, that he should be considered Ethiopian citizen without even providing any evidence for his claims.
to denounce USA citizen , usa must see Ethiopian citizen first .. if Ethiopia doesn't give him citizenship based on his application then he will have no citizenship .. if America doesn't see u have holding other citizenship they will not cancel your citizenship ....

አለብልዚያ እንዳያማህ ጥራው እንዳይበላ ግፋው ነው።

መሽረፍ እነዚህ ተቃዋሚውች በስላም አገር እንዲገቡ ሲጠራቸው እኮ በስምምነት እና በእምነት መስለኝ በምርጫ እንዲሳተፉ መስልኝ እኮ ። ግን በየጉራንጉሩ መስናክል የምታረግባቸው ከሆን ምኑን ነው የጠራሀቸው። የውጭ ፓስፖርት እንደያዙ አታውቅምና ነው። በዚህም አሳበህ ምርጫ አይወዳደሩ ካልክ ምኑን ገቡ በዛው ትግራልቸውን እፋፍመው መንግስት ጥለው በደል ይገቡ ነበር። አሁንም ጁሀር በበለጠ አደገኛ ነው አሜሪካ ከላከው ከዚያ ዎኖ መሽረፍን አበሳውን ያበለዋል ።

በሌላ በኩል ደግሞ ወይዘሪት ብርቱካንና ሙዝ እሷ ራሷ የኢትየዽያ ፓስፖርት አላት ወይ ። ዶክተር ብሬስ በአጠቃልይስ የኦሮሞ ተጠሪና መሪዎች ፓስፕርት አላቸው ወይ ለምርጫ የሚወዳደሩት ። እስክንድር ከአርብ እናቱ ሊባኖን ነው የተወለደው ማንም የሱን ዜግነት አላጣራም ወይ ። ኦርሞን ከማስነሳት በስትቀር ኢትዬዽያ ምንም ጥቅም አታገኝም ጁሀር ይመረት ኦሮሞን ይምራ ይዛን ግዜ በወሬ ቀላል መሆኑን ይረዳል ስልጣን ከያዘ በተግባር ኦሮሞን በኢኮኖሚ ማሳደግ አለብት ፀጥታውንም መጠበቅ አለበት ይህ በጣም ከባድ ነገር ነው ለምን አንለቅለት ይየው እስቲ

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 31 Jan 2020, 10:48

The solution is easy. His argument is the same as this animal galla claim. Since we let them live here in ethiopia they want to own it and spread his kiling and Jihadist ideology. He should be deprted and to where ever he comes and then he doesn't have the graound.

The sad thing is that how narrow and childish he and his alike are. Because you live in one place for one year runing away prosecution you can't run for the highest office in the land. for the folloing reasons.
1. it is proved during your stay in Ethiopia you are incompetent and doesn't share the value of the Ethiopian ppls.
2. you are a fugitive i usa and an aledged criminal can't run for office.
3. you have committed grave crime in Ethiopia and you should be cleared by the court.
4. you are not an Ethiopian citzen.

so get the [deleted] out of ethiopia and face the music in mana suta hahhah

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 31 Jan 2020, 16:50

Revo. Bedatam ugum low life. I am in Addis there is no threat to Abiy. All the negative media is in YouTube which is useless like you