Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: Breaking. Election board tough on Jawar Nationality. OFC says it will soon remove Jawar from membership.

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 29 Jan 2020, 13:52

His refusal to give interview to VOA Ameharic speaks volumes. He now seems to be losing it as the noose is tightening around his neck. Jawar won't be giving up is US citizenship even if he is made the PM of the country. Jawar bought OFECO with the pennies that he collected from the gullible diaspora. The party is now in a hot water and perhaps forced to revoke the membership from its political star. Mr Gudina is taking lots of shots because of accepting this arsonist as a member of his party. This one single act of accepting Jawar as a party leadership member unmasked the long time politician as a die-hard OLFist unlike previous popular beliefs.

eden
Member+

Re: Breaking. Election board tough on Jawar Nationality. OFC says it will soon remove Jawar from membership.

Post by eden » 29 Jan 2020, 14:24

You should beat Jawar/ OFC at the ballot box. That way, you can be sure people want you. And if people vote for him, let them be represented by him until next election cycle

Abiy or the State dept shouldn't interfere in the election by playing citizenship card. Just my thought

They call it democracy amd you are afraid of it?

info

Post by info » 29 Jan 2020, 15:46

My tigrean tegaru brother eden :lol: , can you guys be honest just for once? Why always try to twist and deceive? You know and Jawar knows that a foreign citizen can't be a political party member. Look at Andargachew Tsige and others who left the political scene for refusing to give up on their foreign citizenship. But as a twisted TPLF cadre, you of course think you can fool Oromos and now twist the issue to make it like something else. Come on, be honest for once. Believe me it won't kill you.
I have watched you for long and for some reason you always believe to benefit from creating beef between two communities. It seems a wicked TPLF spirit never leaves you once you are possessed with it. :lol:
eden wrote:
29 Jan 2020, 14:24
You should beat Jawar/ OFC at the ballot box. That way, you can be sure people want you. And if people vote for him, let them be represented by him until next election cycle

Abiy or the State dept shouldn't interfere in the election by playing citizenship card. Just my thought

They call it democracy amd you are afraid of it?