Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

The defect of Agazian movement is its hatred of Amara

Post by eden » 28 Jan 2020, 21:49

I agree the two Tegarus should work for common interests but it shouldn’t be by hating others’ heritage and narrating victim like storytelling. This is pure lack of confidence and not being accountable to self. The problem between Tegarus is created by Tegarus and can only be solved by looking inside Tegaru.

No wonder others perceive the unity of Tegaru as a threat. The Agazian movement needs serious reevaluation and understand first and foremost the coming together of Tegarus is to advance everyone, not just Tegarus. Otherwise, it’s just fascism. Stop the hate!

Cigar

Re: The defect of Agazian movement is its hatred of Amara

Post by Cigar » 28 Jan 2020, 22:12

There are no two tegarus you idiot.
Why can't you just be proud of all the old history you brag about and stop telling us that is the history of the Eritreans?
Don't you feel human unless you beg and lean on Eritreanism?
Be proud of your agaminet and stop sharing it with others, just like we will be damn fools to share our Red Sea and every inch of Eritrea and its history with others least you filthy tegaru tribe.
Man, I never seen people in the world who have no dignity than these nasty, prideless agames.
I will slit 1000000000 tigrigna sound speaking tegarus necks to save one none tigrigna speaking Eritrean.
What do we need to say or do to get the far f**k away from you nasty tegarus tribe?
And stop fooling your selves by telling us the Eritreans who have my mind set are few to feel better.
All of us hate you. The nine different languages speaking Eritreans.
Last edited by Cigar on 28 Jan 2020, 22:15, edited 2 times in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 28 Jan 2020, 22:13

Lets hope that our Weyane leaders' last minute strategy to present our Abay Tigray Republic dream as an Agazian movement, succeeds to win the hearts and minds of the Eritrean people to put their guards down and accept our Weyanay Abyotawi Democracy and Rule. Everything we have tried before had failed to convince the Eritrean people that we Weyane love the color of their Eritrean eyes. May be when they see through the Agazian prism they begin to see us Weyane as their genuine supreme rulers. What our Weyane leaders are saying is: If we can't rule Ethiopia, let's rule Eritrea.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 28 Jan 2020, 22:24

Another Agazian proponent with too much hatred of Amara. You can’t be successful by spreading hate. Bringing the Tegarus together doesn’t require hating others. They read so many books yet all they bring is hate.

Look at the topic of this video: “why our Red Sea being sold to Amara?”

This is 2020, mind you

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 28 Jan 2020, 22:36

This one, Mehari Yohanes, well educated supposedly. I even admired him previously. He seems so reasonable and sharp yet, I increasingly find his hate is unparalleled.

How can you love what you call your own brother and yet export so much hate for others not that different from you?

Zreal

Post by Zreal » 28 Jan 2020, 22:43

Cigar wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 22:12
Why can't you just be proud of all the old history you brag about and stop telling us that is the history of the Eritreans?
Can't you read? eden has already answered your question!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
eden wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 21:49
This is pure lack of confidence and not being accountable to self.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 28 Jan 2020, 22:45

. Agame eden stay in ur tigray. There is no tigray north or south. THERE IS ONLY INDEPENDENT ERITREA AND TIGRAY inside of Ethiopia. Get z lice out of ur head so u can understand english better, anchi [deleted] agame. :roll:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 28 Jan 2020, 23:11

Our visionary Weyane boss eden/kerenite is championing the cause of our Abay Tigray Republic dream aka Agazian movement. Our TPLF manifesto doesn't say we hate the Amhara people. It simply says we dislike the Amhara people and we can't live with them in the same country. Let's hope that the Eritrean people will allow us to rule over them. We Weyane are the best leaders in the world.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 30 Jan 2020, 21:42

Agazian seem divided when it comes to religious tolerance. Tesfazion seems to be the most intolerant of all. It’s baffling to hear propaganda aimed at a sizable part of Eritrea population day in day out. This’s dangerous considering many are unable to filter out the madness in the messages.

Agazian movement needs reformation to bury its ethnic and religious bigotry.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 30 Jan 2020, 22:46

Well, from your headline and the few sentences of yours that followed, Eden, I got your main point. I do not agree with it. You keep playing the "shimagele" who will bring Tigreans and Eritreans together for their "common" cause. Had tarik had a weak heart, he might have passed out reading your wish. There is regional cooperation that is going on in East Africa, Eden. It is not between Eritreans and Tigreans. I applaud you however for your admitting the TPLF politicians hatred of Amharas. But after your superiors reading your post, you might get a call. They do not admit "hatred, " and one of their own admitting it in writing makes their current situation even worse.
Your fixation, I believe, in we versus them politics is outdated. I understand the fallacy of your thinking: People who speak the same language - I appolige the pain this sentence cause to tarik- think politically, culturally and socially alike. This is the fundamental error which every ethnic politics born from. Ethnic politicians are incapable of seeing people as individuals, but as a crowd a few "enlightened" individuals speak for their interest for. well, there will be a cooperation in East Africa. Africa as a whole to prosper cooperation between individual African countries is must. People do not cooperate because they speak the same language. Rather they cooperate because they have common interest.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 30 Jan 2020, 23:06

eden wrote:
I agree the two Tegarus should work for common interests but it shouldn’t be by hating others’ heritage and narrating victim like storytelling. This is pure lack of confidence and not being accountable to self. The problem between Tegarus is created by Tegarus and can only be solved by looking inside Tegaru.

No wonder others perceive the unity of Tegaru as a threat. The Agazian movement needs serious reevaluation and understand first and foremost the coming together of Tegarus is to advance everyone, not just Tegarus. Otherwise, it’s just fascism. Stop the hate!

Assuming he is an Eritrean...this brother has told everything agames want to hear and dream of even though he is not that sophisticated. But he did not go all the way when it comes to Eritrean sovereignty. His body language speaks volume and that he does not even believe in what he is saying... In my opinion, he clearly knows how to get TPLF's pocket to get a share from the Ethiopian stolen wealth ...... :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

YAY

Post by YAY » 31 Jan 2020, 02:07

Hi Eden: The Agaaziyan Movement has more than one fundamental faults

1. The Agaaziyan movement (which seems to be an ethnic nationalism--i.e. a political unity of members of one ethnic group) does not specify who the common ancestors of the Etiyopiyan Tegaru and the Eritrean Tigrinya are.

2. The Agaaziyans , in part, mention some common cultural items/traits as basis for making the Tigrinya and the Tegaru as members of the so-called Agaaziyan ethnic group. But they deny other groups who do have some or most of the same cultural items/traits membership to the same so-called Agaaziyan ethnic group (e.g. AmHara, Muslims, other people-groups that were identified by some historians as Agaaziyans centuries ago, etc.).

3. It (the movement) just simply defines both the Tegaru and the Tigrinya as Ge'izz or Agaaziyan without any evidence to back it up. Again, it wrongly categorizes the Tigrinya as Tegaru based on yet an undisclosed reason(s). The Tigrinya do not historically identify themselves as Tegaru. There is also some evidence that even the Tegaru themselves did not consider our ancestors who inhabited the present Eritrean Kebessa before 1890 as Tegaru, but a group of people different than Tegaru. Currently, the Tigrinya overwhelmingly (in my estimation) reject and in fact take it as an offense to them, being identified as Tegaru or Tigraiyans by some Tegaru elites, or the Agaaziyans.

So, Eden, when you too insist saying "the two Tegaru should work for common interests," (unless you have a different definition for "the two Tegaru") be informed that you are offending the Tigrinya. I am fairly certain that the Tigrinya are not going to accept your identification of them as Tegaru without evidence. You and the Agaaziyans are failing to provide the public with the necessary evidence. Such an offense creates conflicts, not peace or unity, but an obstacle to working together for common interests as neighbors. Continuing what you and them are doing with contempt and disregard to the feelings and interests of the Tigrinya is counterproductive to peace. Unless the premise of the movement is based on facts, it cannot be repaired even if reevaluated. It may need to be discarded, if it is not useful.
eden wrote:

@@

Post by @@ » 31 Jan 2020, 03:31

agames are the most wicked, liar and deceptive creatures on this plant including agame eden. we amharas know who is evil by DNA, always wishing evil to amhara day in and day out. only agames are our #1 enemy. we have no issues with eritreans. wicked ag@mistan eden, stand by yourself for once. aye agame, the tribe with the most defective and cursed genes. erkusan agames!
eden wrote:

Follower

Post by Follower » 31 Jan 2020, 05:10

eden wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 22:36
This one, Mehari Yohanes, well educated supposedly. I even admired him previously. He seems so reasonable and sharp yet, I increasingly find his hate is unparalleled.

How can you love what you call your own brother and yet export so much hate for others not that different from you?

ከከም ዝጥዕመካ ዘረባ ምጥምዛዝ እባ ግርም!!
በቲ ካልእ ወገን ዘለዉ ናይ ሱዳን በኒ ዓምር ከምኡ ዉን ናይ ጅቡቲ/ኢትዮጵያን ዓፋርን ከማኹም ተንኮለኛታትን ፡ሰረቅትን,ሓሳዳትን ጠዋይ ልቦም ኣይኮኑን፡ስለዚ ዘጻልእ ነገር የብልናን።
ድርቅናኹም ደረት የብሉን እትየ ኤዱ,፡ኣብ መሬትና ኮፍ ኢልኩምሲ ኣይትጽልኡና?!!

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 01 Feb 2020, 12:13

YAY wrote:
31 Jan 2020, 02:07
Such an offense creates conflicts, not peace or unity, but an obstacle to working together
how is it offensive considering the movement is essentially an Eri Tegaru one? Am I missing something?

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 01 Feb 2020, 15:34

Follower wrote:
31 Jan 2020, 05:10
eden wrote:

በቲ ካልእ ወገን ዘለዉ ናይ ሱዳን በኒ ዓምር ከምኡ ዉን ናይ ጅቡቲ/ኢትዮጵያን ዓፋርን ከማኹም ተንኮለኛታትን ፡ሰረቅትን,ሓሳዳትን ጠዋይ ልቦም ኣይኮኑን፡ስለዚ ዘጻልእ ነገር የብልናን።

I have to concur with you on this issue.

Historically, the ugums were never ever our brothers. We have bad very bad experiences with them since the times of mikael sihul, dejach wube, alula and the weyannes.

Apropos weyanne era, they gathered all ethios in the years 1998-2000 to re-occupy eritrea but they failed miserably and among other fronts the assab front.

Let me personalize this.........

My elder brother who was living in addis since the year 1965 and who was working as a budget director at the ministry of planning and who was suffering from acute atsma was dragged from his home in bambis (kazanchis neighborhood) and deported to eritrea. A certain hagos or kiros overtook his home and all of of his belongings. My brother passed away 2 years later after his deportation suffering from the trauma same as many eritreans who were forcefully deported and was buried in keren.

In a nutshell, I don't only solely harbor national grudge but personal as well against the ugums.

kerenite

Follower wrote:
eden wrote:

Historically, the ugums were never ever our brothers. We have bad very bad experiences with them since the times of mikael sihul, dejach wube, alula and the weyannes.

Apropos weyanne era, they gathered all ethios in the years 1998-2000 to re-occupy eritrea but they failed miserably and among other fronts the assab front.

My elder brother who was living in addis since the year 1965 and who was working as a budget director at the ministry of planning and who was suffering from acute atsma was dragged from his home in bambis (kazanchis neighborhood) and deported to eritrea. A certain hagos or kiros overtook his home and all of of his belongings. My brother passed away 2 years later after his deportation suffering from the trauma same as many eritreans who were forcefully deported and was buried in keren.

In a nutshell, I don't only solely harbor national grudge but personal as well against the ugums.

kerenite

Follower wrote:
eden wrote:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 01 Feb 2020, 16:27

eden wrote:

How can you read such people? they are not reasonable,to me,hate comes from being ignorant.

YAY

Post by YAY » 02 Feb 2020, 02:24

Dear Eden: The Agaaziyan movement is offensive because it is imposing an identification we don't recognize on us Eritreans
The Eritrean Tigrinya have a self-image of themselves that is both historical and contemporary. They are Eritreans instead of being Etiyopiyans. The Tigrinya are Kebessatans (traditionally Akkele Guzaiy, Hamasiem and Seraye) and not North Tegaru/Tigraiyans, they are known as Tigrinya and not Tegaru, or Tigrawot, or Tigrawian, or Tigreans. And the Agaaziyans are claiming that our self-image is not right (or is wrong) and categorizing us, without our consent or approval, as both Agaaziyans and Tegaru, without providing us credible evidence that proves our self-image is not valid/correct.

It does not matter who in particular (an Etiyopiyan or Eritrean, Tigrawi(t) or Tigrinya, individual or group) says it, those who insist that the Tigrinya are Tegaru are committing an offense on the Eritrean Tigrinya community. If these so-called Agaaziyans are of Eritrean origin, they can choose to be Tegaru, of their own conviction, or go to Tigraiy, if they want to, but their defining/identifying the Tigrinya as Tegaru, and our property or territory as Tigraiy's (while the Tigrinya keep telling them that we are not Tegaru, and our land is not Tigraiy's) is nothing else but a serious offense (personal and community honor and dignity as well as wrongly claiming our territory as Tigraiy's). Such a serious offense could readily incite a physical conflict very easily. Consider yourself warned beforehand, and please inform your types of people the same.
eden wrote:
01 Feb 2020, 12:13
YAY wrote:
31 Jan 2020, 02:07
Such an offense creates conflicts, not peace or unity, but an obstacle to working together
how is it offensive considering the movement is essentially an Eri Tegaru one? Am I missing something?
Last edited by YAY on 06 Feb 2020, 05:41, edited 2 times in total.