Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

This is the most unfortunate and unexpected! Isssu is dancing unprofessionally and acting like Charlie Chaplin

Post by Abaymado » 27 Jan 2020, 09:10

Wow. I wasn’t expected this; I haven’t consider for a minute whether issue has a daughter. Most high officials(probably corrupt) especially in africa after taking power, their big dream is just to engage their children and promulgate this to the outside world and boast how they are great. At this time the sanctity of marriage is in question especially in our youngsters.

Was issu in his normal mood or drunk? I wish he was drunk. How can he act like that? Now his trusted men made public this video; well, should we expect more? Issu is not only made closeted about his family and himself but also about the whole Eritrea. This is the first ever unveiled video about issu and Eritrea.

Well, his daughter is not that bad. From side view she looks awesome but from the front side, she look Chinese with no detectable nose. Additionally, it is perceptible that her lower jaw looks screwed into her neck.
https://www.facebook.com/michael.habte. ... 181622075/

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: This is the most unfortunate and unexpected! Isssu is dancing unprofessionally and acting like Charlie Chaplin

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jan 2020, 11:08

Either you were living under a rock, or you´ve been in a coma:

Abaymado wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 09:10

Wow. I wasn’t expected this; I haven’t consider for a minute whether issue has a daughter. Most high officials(probably corrupt) especially in africa after taking power, their big dream is just to engage their children and promulgate this to the outside world and boast how they are great. At this time the sanctity of marriage is in question especially in our youngsters.

Was issu in his normal mood or drunk? I wish he was drunk. How can he act like that? Now his trusted men made public this video; well, should we expect more? Issu is not only made closeted about his family and himself but also about the whole Eritrea. This is the first ever unveiled video about issu and Eritrea.

Well, his daughter is not that bad. From side view she looks awesome but from the front side, she look Chinese with no detectable nose. Additionally, it is perceptible that her lower jaw looks screwed into her neck.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: This is the most unfortunate and unexpected! Isssu is dancing unprofessionally and acting like Charlie Chaplin

Post by Degnet » 27 Jan 2020, 11:29

Zmeselo wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 11:08

Abaymado wrote:

Tselei nedhrit gedife,seb endeyu,nothing new for me.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 27 Jan 2020, 11:40

Issu is dancing unprofessionally

To my knowledge, the founding father of the Eritrean State has never claimed to be a professional dancer!

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 27 Jan 2020, 12:55

Somaliman wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 11:40
To my knowledge, the founding father of the Eritrean State has never claimed to be a professional dancer!
Somaliman, either from Somalia or Somali region of Ethiopia is always coming in the forefront to defend be it Eritrea or its president. What a good neighbor!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Jan 2020, 12:56

Abaymado wrote:

Are you playing stupid or you are just real stupid? what do you mean by insiders trusted? put your tick glass and look how many smart phone camera taking video or picture.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Jan 2020, 12:56

when i enter this thread i was ready to fire nuclear missile saying how on earth issu spend the people money in his daughter weeding... then i change my mind .. this wedding budget was under 20,000 nakfa ...they dont even have professional photographer ... the camera man look like he build his own flash with aluminium... all in all very budget wedding ... it also look like inside someone house hence no money spend on renting hotel.. now compere this with Ethiopia wedding i choice very low budget weeding and see who spend more the president daughter or poor Ethiopian we live out of our means.. for this i give issu noble price in math ..

issu dancing i give him 4 start what the fk u want.. the guy is sick .. and old he was not drunk he always look drunk ...but he was so modest ... to tell u the truth i dont even like modest.. but issu did not took money from tax payer that is the point.. he fail in many area but not on this one..

this pure Ethiopian wedding .. all ethnic music was included... issu

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Jan 2020, 12:58

EPRDF wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 12:55
Somaliman wrote:
Somaliman, either from Somalia or Somali region of Ethiopia is always coming in the forefront to defend be it Eritrea or its president. What a good neighbor!
Neger enda agame. "honesty" is a none excistent culture in TIgray. I don't blame you for your being surprise witnessing "honest" person input.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 27 Jan 2020, 13:19

EPRDF wrote:
Somaliman wrote:

For your information, Somalis (from Somalia) showing their brotherly support for Eritreans hasn't started on this forum!

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 27 Jan 2020, 13:20

Fed_Up wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 12:58
EPRDF wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Neger enda agame. "honesty" is a none excistent culture in TIgray. I don't blame you for your being surprise witnessing "honest" person input.
Fedisha, my aga.me Hawey from northern side,

I ain't Ag.ame. Your president who happened to be his family tree from Atse Yohannes is an Aga.me. You know that at the bottom of your heart, and I know that too it's aight.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jan 2020, 13:23

Somaliman wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 13:19
EPRDF wrote:
Somaliman wrote:

For your information, Somalis (from Somalia) showing their brotherly support for Eritreans hasn't started on this forum!
You can say that again & again, my brother!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jan 2020, 13:33

EPRDF wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Let me tell you one other recent thing, Eritrea has in common with Somalia.

Both the EPLF & the TPLF, recieved support from Somalia during their struggle years. The leadership of both fronts used Somali passports to be able to travel abroad & conduct diplomacy etc.

Both Eritrea & Somalia got betrayed by the TPLF & a stab in the back by attempting to invade them, as: thank you for your support- a la weyane style.

How fast we forget, huh?

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 27 Jan 2020, 13:39

EPRDF wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 13:20
Fed_Up wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 12:58
EPRDF wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Fedisha, my aga.me Hawey from northern side,

I ain't Ag.ame. Your president who happened to be his family tree from Atse Yohannes is an Aga.me. You know that at the bottom of your heart, and I know that too it's aight.

I believe the problem Eritreans have with Ethiopian Tigrayans is not ethnic per se, since there are Eritreans with Tigrayan ethnic background also in Eritrea. Therefore, to me, it has more to do with both the mentality and behaviour of the Ethiopian Tigrayans that they've lately developed through the wicked cult called tplf.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 27 Jan 2020, 13:55

Zmeselo wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 13:33
EPRDF wrote:
Somaliman wrote:

Both the EPLF & the TPLF, recieved support from Somalia during their struggle years. The leadership of both fronts used Somali passports to be able to travel abroad & conduct diplomacy etc.

Both Eritrea & Somalia got betrayed by the TPLF & a stab in the back by attempting to invade them, as: thank you for your support- a la weyane style.

How fast we forget, huh?

You said it very well, bro!

TPLF did everything to try to annihilate Somalia and tarnish the image of Somalis to the world powers - per un pugno di dollari!

No a single sane Somali speaks ill of Eritrea, or Eritreans, whereas not even the most forgiving Somali is prepared to forget what TPLF did to Somalia in the name of Ethiopia!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jan 2020, 14:10

Somaliman wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 13:55
Zmeselo wrote:
EPRDF wrote:
Somaliman wrote:

How fast we forget, huh?

TPLF did everything to try to annihilate Somalia and tarnish the image of Somalis to the world powers - per un pugno di dollari!

No a single sane Somali speaks ill of Eritrea, or Eritreans, whereas not even the most forgiving Somali is prepared to forget what TPLF did to Somalia in the name of Ethiopia!
I think they're retarded, these tplf-ites. Or all of them have, amnesia. Or worse yet, they genuinely think we're stupid. :lol:

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 27 Jan 2020, 15:25

tigray ash wrote"when i enter this thread i was ready to fire nuclear missile saying how on earth issu spend the people money in his daughter weeding... then i change my mind .. this wedding budget was under 20,000 nakfa ...they dont even have professional photographer ... the camera man look like he build his own flash with aluminium... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: all in all very budget wedding ... it also look like inside someone house (probably in እነ ፋንድያ/fed up ቤት ሳይሆን አይቀርም ) hence no money spend on renting hotel.. now compere this with Ethiopia wedding i choice very low budget weeding and see who spend more the president daughter or poor Ethiopian we live out of our means.. for this i give issu noble price in math .. " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Abaymado on 27 Jan 2020, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 27 Jan 2020, 15:34

I don't know, if there is a day more important than the day a daughter gets married. As a father, I expect him to be merry and his behavior is not out of the ordinary. If at all, people in his position do worse in other countries.
So if anyone wants to criticize a father for being happy on his daughter's wedding day, he must be a hypocrite.

So let's focus on issues.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 27 Jan 2020, 16:44

Zmeselo wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 14:10
Somaliman wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 13:55
Zmeselo wrote:
EPRDF wrote:
Somaliman wrote:

How fast we forget, huh?

I think they're retarded, these tplf-ites. Or all of them have, amnesia. Or worse yet, they genuinely think we're stupid. :lol:

Zmeselo,

We Somalis don't accuse only TPLF of its destructive mischievous meddling and impinging in Somalia! We accuse all Ethiopia and Ethiopians of such abhorrent malignant acts, since no Ethiopian protested against them - not even with a pen. We don't distinguish TPLF and Ethiopia! Of course, i'm not asking you to agree with me; I'm just stating it from the standpoint of Somalis!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 27 Jan 2020, 19:09

Abaymado wrote:

We know a lot of minds have been fu*cked up by the lion of Nakfa led Shabo during the struggle beyond repair....Now it is agames' turn to get mole*sted by the George Washington of Eritrea... So I am not surprised by their behavior and sensitivity for every little thing PIA does....It is even funny that some people who don't dare stand in front of a mirror try to ridicule at the look of this young daughter even though that is the last thing to point out in PIA's family :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Congratulations to PIA's family and specially to that young beautiful girl!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 27 Jan 2020, 19:20

Zmeselo wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 11:08

Abaymado wrote:

Hmm... :P

Being in coma is correct because the parrot seems to be smoking too much every single day and in coma also every single day and spitting hate and irrational toxic negative garbage in to the sky even when the situation demands positive and optimistic reactions so that the world may move in positive and enabling direction for all of us.